Author Topic: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy - Graveyard  (Read 65089 times)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
Re: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy
« Reply #345 on: May 29, 2011, 06:29:07 AM »
I'm sorry about the lack of updates recently. I've had a lot of school work to do, as we are approaching the end of term 2. I'll try to have Chapter 21 up some time this coming week. Sorry again :(
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Shenice93

« Reply #346 on: May 29, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »
No need to apologize Ruby. I think everyone here knows how irritating and in the way school can be.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #347 on: May 29, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »
School comes first Ruby! We'll be here when you're done!  ;D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #348 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »
Okay, I'm back!
I'm really sorry about the extended delay, but I've finally gotten around to posting an update for you guys.
Also, as you may now, when Sims return from vacation, they will revert back to the day it was before they left, so I'll be starting this chapter from Friday afternoon.
One more thing. I got Generations!
You'll find quite a few references ;)

Chapter 21- Talking About Who's Generation?

FRIDAY

Billi was earnestly talking to Frank about cooking skills, when she suddenly changed to the topic to him having a girlfriend. Disgusted, Frank just walked away. After her failed attempt to friend him a girlfriend in France, Frank thought Billi would have given up. But no, here she goes again. It was now or never.

Meanwhile, Esther was happy to be back home with her beloved plants. She had found three separate species of grape in France, and spend the entire afternoon planting them. Of course, after that, there was fruit to pick and harvest.

That night, as Billi headed of to bed, she wondered when there would be need of a teddy in the house once more. Would she be there to see the future bundle of joy, or her life already have faded away, like her husband before her?

SATURDAY

Billi was away again, sculpting. Late that moring,she finished her "Prolific Sculptor" Challenge. This means she can now sculpt for free! Good news for the bank balance!

Frank has being playing chess since he was a little kid, and he is now level eight. He defiantly isn't behind on the skill, but he practices a little anyway, just for the thrill.

Esther continues to tend her garden, in her very... ahem, low-cut nighty.
Esther- This isn't low cut! Haven't you seen the one mum used to go around in?
Yes, unfortunately.

The girls are in for a big shock that night. Frank has seated them both on the couch, and has instructed them not to move.  Billi looks sideways at Esther, not just because she hasn't showered for the entire day.
Billi- Do you know anything about this?
Esther has a sneaking suspicion, but she shakes her head. Billi sits back on her chair, and waits.

Frank takes a deep breath. It's to late to back out now.
Frank- Mum, Esther... I, I want you t-to meet my partner-
Billi gasps and looks at Frank, almost as though she's trying to read his mind. Esther looks around wildly, trying to catch a glimpse of this stranger who has caught her elusive brother's heart.

Frank- John.
Both girls go wide-eyed, hardly comprehending. Esther is the first to speak.
Esther- So, you're... gay?
Frank nods, with an almost apologetic expression. Esther smiles. Frank will always be her brother, no matter what. Esther senses that now may be a good time to leave Frank and her mother. She begins showing John around the house. Esther has always been good with new people.

Frank tentatively sits down next to Billi.
Frank- Mum...?
Billi looks close to tears.
Billi- I'm so, so sorry baby! I can't believe I did that to you! I should have know there was a reason for you not wanting a girlfriend...
Frank- It's okay Mum. I wish I told you sooner, but I didn't know how you'd react, I mean, it's a big thing, but I'd known since high school. I met John about a week before we went to France. I've been seeing him pretty much every night.
Billi hugged her son. Frank was so relived. His family still loved more then ever, and he didn't know why he hadn't told them sooner. He couldn't imagine Esther and Billi not being the expecting people they always were.

Frank slept better then ever that night, apart from when his father wandered in, and started playing to computer.
Frank- Daaaad!
Ugh, don't you just hate awkward parenting moments?

Shayne left in a huff. He went into Billi's room, and just watched her for a moment. Then he tucked her in, and dissapeared into the night. Billi did not wake.

SUNDAY

As soon as Frank got downstairs that morning, he was hit with a pillow by a screaming and giggling Esther.
Frank- C'mon, Ez, I need to get to work!
Esther- Who cares! Work, smerk!
Wham!

Frank- Ow! I'm gonna get for that one!
Wham! More screaming and giggling. Only did the fight stop when Billi all dressed for work, walked downstairs.
Billi- Frank, aren't you working today? Your carpool's arrived.
Frank yelped, and ran out the door. Esther laughed madly.

Today was Billi big day. She accomplished her LTW, and reached the top of her career.
Billi- Woohoo! Go me, go me!
Well deserved.

After a promotion to level 4, Medical Intern,  Frank had an work opportunity to complete. He had to talk to some old lady about lab space. It turns out Esther and Sammy are also at the beach, being rather more intimate.

Is a caption really necessary? Alright, then-
*Kissing noises*

By the time her children got home, Billi was already asleep. She had completed the opportunity she had been set quite awhile ago, and she had had a simply excellent day.

MONDAY

Esther cooked breakfast that morning, even though she had school. Yesterday's mood swing had worn off, and she was back to her usual, rational self.

Billi- Yeah, yeah, CDs! I love CDs!
Billi hung up a few moments later.
Billi- Not to self- Find out what CDs are....

Billi read the paper while Esther did her homework. This would be the last time she ever did because;

Happy birthday Esther!
Due to the fact her grade was only a B, Esther got some trait that I can't remember, but I changed it to Friendly with the Midlife Crisis LTR. Her LTW is Perfect Garden.

After a quick hair and make up change, Esther is a vision.

I'm using her as my avatar picture. :)

Thanks for reading guys! Please comment, be sure to say what you think!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #349 on: June 05, 2011, 01:03:46 AM »
Congrats to Billi on achieving her LTW!

*Does happy dance* I was riiiiiiight, I was right! About Frank. Hello John, welcome to the family.

OK, I'm confused, is Esther's boyfriend's name Frank? Because that's what it says above their kissing picture.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #350 on: June 05, 2011, 01:10:41 AM »
Congrats to Billi on achieving her LTW!

*Does happy dance* I was riiiiiiight, I was right! About Frank. Hello John, welcome to the family.

OK, I'm confused, is Esther's boyfriend's name Frank? Because that's what it says above their kissing picture.
Sorry about the confusion, it was a miss-type, and I fixed it. His name is Sammy. :)
You guessed Frank's secret? I'd like to know how, but good job! ;D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #351 on: June 05, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »
Waaai, Esther's adorable~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #352 on: June 05, 2011, 01:19:15 AM »
Waaai, Esther's adorable~! ;D
I agree!
She has mostly Billi's looks, but somehow Shayne's best parts as well! :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #353 on: June 05, 2011, 01:26:17 AM »
Take a look at my comment back on page 32. Franks thoughts about "having to tell them", Billi and Esther wanting him to find a girlfriend and talking to him about it and him not contributing to the conversation, his angst and calm during the France trip. Shall I continue?  ;) You conveyed his inner struggle very well, I thought. I was hoping he'd bring his husband home, not a boyfriend, but then I like shock value! :D I'm glad we finally got to meet Frank's special someone.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #354 on: June 05, 2011, 01:45:34 AM »
Take a look at my comment back on page 32. Franks thoughts about "having to tell them", Billi and Esther wanting him to find a girlfriend and talking to him about it and him not contributing to the conversation, his angst and calm during the France trip. Shall I continue?  ;) You conveyed his inner struggle very well, I thought. I was hoping he'd bring his husband home, not a boyfriend, but then I like shock value! :D I'm glad we finally got to meet Frank's special someone.
Thanks! I wondered if anybody would guess. ;)
As for Frank having a husband, I didn't want John to live in the house, because I need room for Esther's future family.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #355 on: June 05, 2011, 01:29:41 PM »
Congratz on Esther aging up!  ;D Had a feeling for some reason that's what Frank was hiding.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #356 on: June 07, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
Happy birthday Esther, welcome John! That was a sweet update, Esther is so beautiful!

Shenice93

« Reply #357 on: June 07, 2011, 03:22:14 PM »
Holy cow! Esther is quite the looker. Happy birthday girl!

Congrats to Frank. His relationship was accepted by his family. Good for him.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #358 on: June 07, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
Awesome update, Ruby!

Happy birthday Esther, wow, she is quite a looker! :o Is her eye color green or gray? Can't figure out for the life of mine.

Congratulations to Billi, way to go! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #359 on: June 10, 2011, 05:36:29 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys!
Esther has green eyes, like her mother, ChronicR :)

anything