Author Topic: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy - Graveyard  (Read 65072 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy
« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2011, 05:43:58 PM »
Oh no! But pictures or no pictures I'm sure it's going to be awesome!  ;D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2011, 05:26:36 AM »
Oh no! It's worse then I thought. The first three  days worth of pictures disappearing, these update will start on day 3 of the France vacation, so instead of parts one and two, there will be only one part. Also, this special chapter will mainly focus on Billi, and her quest for youth. Enjoy!

Chapter 20- Champs Les Sims, Here We Come!

DAY FOUR

After spending the first two days of their holiday getting aquatinted with the beautiful village of Chaps Les Sims, and generally avoiding each other, the Tunics were ready to really start the vacation of a lifetime. Billi quickly found an adventure to busy herself with, while her children basically did what they usually did at home. But here, in the remote French countryside, they started to connect.

Billi, while exploring a tome (Looking for a lost baseball, I believe.), stuck her hand in a rather unfortunate place.
(Also, can you see the eye peering at Billi, to the left, and above the chain? Creepy!)

Esther enjoyed wandering around the beautiful countryside, and visiting some of the landmarks, although she didn't travel underground. Esther was, in fact, slightly disappointed. She was hoping to spend some quality time with her mother, maybe in the kitchen, cooking and laughing together. But as soon as the got to the lodge the family was staying at, Billi took off, like her family wasn't even there.

Esther sighed, and thought wistfully of her father. He wouldn't of taken off like that. Esther shook her head of the saddening thought, and continued picking grapes.

Frank was relived. Something in the way his mother said things like-
"The girls are very pretty in France, so they say," Or,
"Do you think French girls like redheads? They probably do, bit of a rarity,"
Made Frank embarrassed and worried at the same time. However, Billi, it appeared, had forgotten she had a family at all.
Frank- She could turn up at any minute, though. Like, with a pretty, young, French, girl on her arm....

In fact, Billi had completly forgotten about Frank's complete lack of lady. She was having far to much fun. Digging up rocks, eating dried food, finding treasure-
Billi- Ohh, shiny!

DAY FIVE

After finding the lost baseball, returning, and having a quick nap, Billi returned to the lodge briefly, just to find a new adventure to undertake. She hadn't felt this yound since her wedding day.

Billi's next task was to make some high quality nectar. It was all going well until....
SLIP! SQUOSH! SLOOMP!
Billi- I am so pro.

According to the French paparazzi, this is a very worthy story. They chased her all over France!

The paparazzi are also after Frank. He's a three star like his mother, so he gets hounded pretty regularly.

Esther and Frank aren't usually very close. Esther thinks her brother is weird, and a little nerdy, and Frank thinks his sister is just like all teenage girls. But at the moment, neither is very happy with Billi, so soon they begin talking.
Esther- Frank, you know, I really think Sammy is the one.
Frank's eyes widened, but he remained calm.
Frank- Really, so soon? How do you know?
Esther- I just do. Mum's going to have to just deal with it. So, why are you so reluctant to find a girl? It means a lot to Mum that you do.
Frank took a deep breath. He did need to tell somebody, and Esther was perfect. He let it all out, in one breath. Esther smiled sensing her brother's relief. She wasn't that shocked.

Billi spends the morning talking to the store holders, and the faces around the market.

Frank also chats to the French Special Merchant, although he seems less then impressed by Frank's dance moves.

Poor Billi. She does however get to Vista Level 2, and here the vacation ends.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the nice comments :)
And  I am, very, very, very, very sorry for half my pictures disappearing. But Billi didn't do much in those first 3 days, anyway.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2011, 05:52:53 AM »
Amazing vacation, believe me! :D Poor Billi, though. Awesome update, Ruby!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #333 on: May 08, 2011, 10:58:32 AM »
Great update!
I wonder what Frank's hiding... :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #334 on: May 08, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
Awesome update! Esther is so awesome! Billi needs to spend more time with her kids!! It was a beautiful vacation! I love it when Sims get electrified. So hilarious lol.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #335 on: May 08, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »
You can do it Frank, be strong! Maybe he should just elope?! What would Billi do about that?

I love this story, Ruby.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #336 on: May 08, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »
Nice update! I still have no idea what Frank's secret is but I'm sure we'll find out soon!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2011, 03:15:10 AM »
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys!

browneyed_

« Reply #338 on: May 09, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »
I absolutely love your story  :)
At first I was kind of put off by the low-quality grass (yeah, I know, I'm that kind of person xD !), but I'm really glad I read it :P

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »
I absolutely love your story  :)
At first I was kind of put off by the low-quality grass (yeah, I know, I'm that kind of person xD !), but I'm really glad I read it :P
Thank you!
Yes, I didn't even think about the graphics quality (I assume that is what you mean) when I started, but I have since raised it. ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #340 on: May 12, 2011, 08:15:47 AM »
Congrats on over 10,000 views, Ruby! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: May 12, 2011, 09:27:13 PM »
Congratulations! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #342 on: May 13, 2011, 04:05:59 AM »
Congrats on over 10,000 views, Ruby! :D
Oh my lord! :o
You know that I wouldn't possibly have a story without you guys? Thank you so, so, much to all the Tunic readers!
Also, that makes me the second most popular Forum Legacy, just after samoht's.
Thanks again! ;D

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
Congrats!  ;D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Shenice93

« Reply #344 on: May 28, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
dang...my real life vacations aren't even half as interesting as theirs. I am so jealous! >:(