Author Topic: WCIF small(ish) roadless world  (Read 3747 times)

Offline NanoSeven

• Llama Wrangler
WCIF small(ish) roadless world
« on: January 02, 2018, 11:27:42 PM »
Hello all!
Hope everyone's new year is off to a great start!

I'm wondering if anyone can help me find a small/medium roadless world.
I'm trying to do some play/story that's based completely in the middle ages/medieval era, and I'd like to find an empty world that I can add whatever lots I want, but not so spread out that travel for NPCs is creating issues.
I've done my own complete rebuild of Dragon Valley because I enjoy the cobbled roads, but the cars are really breaking the immersion for what I'm trying to achieve, and I'm strictly traveling by horseback.

Or...if anyone has an idea where I can find a carriage that works as a car, that might be doable.  I have a white carriage <don't recall where I got it> but when trying to recolor it, it's kinda bleh as it appears to have a shiny overlay to it.

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm still on the hunt.
Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: WCIF small(ish) roadless world
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 10:40:30 PM »
I'm not familiar with custom worlds, as I don't use them. However, I searched for Sims 3 custom roadless world and this one was the first to pop up.

Worlds/Neighborhoods - Uranesia - Semi-fantastic, roadless, wild and tropical world (Dec 24 - new update!)
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=560138
http://nilxisdesigns.blogspot.com.es/

I'm not seeing (?) a link to the world that's being talked about, so if interested you may have to contact creator about it.

As for a carriage, you might try searching ModtheSims or TheSimResource
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NanoSeven

• Llama Wrangler
Re: WCIF small(ish) roadless world
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 05:12:01 PM »
Appreciate the suggestion on the world, as it IS beautiful.  However, I don't believe it's not done yet.  I've been watching the thread for a bit now.
And thanks for the suggestion on the carriage.

Regards
Nano