Author Topic: Sims 4 - Building Requests  (Read 43101 times)

Offline Beryl03

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 4 - Building Requests
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 06:25:11 PM »
@Shewolf13 I'm probably incredibly late to this, but, would you mind making me a Windenburg-style family home?

It's a residential lot, for six sims - two of them would be sharing a room. There are the parents, a man and a woman; the man is in the highest level of the politician career who hates children; the woman is a pianist in the entertainment career who I would also like to have an area where she can play her piano (preferably with one of those bay windows). There's the son, a child who is obsessed with football, his room would probably be blue. The family is rich, so the bedrooms can be quite big. Then the two girls; one of the girls is also a child and likes the colour dark purple; the other girl is a toddler and loves pink. The room should be separated by a screen, and the toddler is spoilt so she'll probably have a lot of expensive items. Then, right in the attic, the live-in maid should have an incredibly plain room. There doesn't have to be many bathrooms - maybe three?

If it's too much trouble then you really don't have to furnish it, but I would love it if it was landscaped and decorated.

I've got City Living, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Parenthood, Dineout, Movie Night, and Kids Room Stuff.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2018, 06:37:31 PM »
@Beryl03

Hello ^^ I'd be happy to make your home, but I will caution you that it could be a while.  Sadly, I have not had a lot of simming time the last month or so and right now I am in a busy time of the year for my job and have a small side-job on top of it as well as trying to get a manuscript ready to send out.  The only reason I mention it is because if you are looking for it soon, I don't know as I can quite manage it.  But there are some other superb builders here ^^  However, if you are willing to wait, I will get to it as soon as possible ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beryl03

• Nooboo
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 07:36:15 PM »
@Shewolf13 I don't mind waiting at all! I'm honestly just grateful that you're willing to help me

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 07:45:42 PM »
@Beryl03

Alright then!  If you haven't heard from me at all in over a week, poke me again lol Sometimes, with things being busy, I may start and then forget to let you know or even just forget what I'm doing all together.

Offline tyradurbers4

• Nooboo
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2018, 10:24:58 AM »
Hi all!
I have been looking to upgrade my family home in brindleton bay, where i have five sims (mom,dad,daughter and twin boys) however, i am not the best builder and there is nothing really i would like on the gallery.

The floor plan downstairs would prefferbally be an open kitchen diner , medium sized living room, bathroom and potentially a bedroom downstairs.

Im not sure if anybody would be willing to build for me however it would be very much appreciated.
I am looking for a 3-4 bed home (as it is an option for the twins to share) and it can be from 20x10 up.

I would be looking for 2 bathrooms and a decent garden size as they are a family, and i would prefer to furnish he house myslef as it is the building i stuggle with.

Hope you can help, thankyou  :)

Offline jakiblue

• Nooboo
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2018, 05:49:47 AM »
@Shewolf13  @Playalot  are either of you still taking requests for building?  I'm trying to fill up my Newcrest neighbourhood and tearing my hair out. LOL (aaargh to the ROOF!! the bane of my existence!) I'll fill out shewolf13's form so you have an idea of what I'm looking for.

Type of Lot:Residential
How many sims is it for? Family. Consisting of either one or two parents (so just a master bedroom for them), and a child and a teen
# of Bedrooms: 3 (master bedroom for parent/s; two rooms for children (sexes unknown)
# of Bathrooms: 2 in total. 1 for parent/s (like an ensuite will be fine), 1 for family bathroom.
Budget: No limit! I always play with money cheat anyway, so the price of house doesn't matter at all. Go crazy!  ;D
What packs do you want? I own: Cats & Dogs; City Living; Get to Work; Get Together; Seasons; Dine Out; Parenthood; Backyard Stuff; Kids Room Stuff; My First Pet Stuff; Toddler Stuff.
Extras: Single storey/one level. I quite like foundations with a small set of steps going up to a patio/verandah, but not a second level house. My sims are usually gardeners, so if at all possible, a glasshouse/garden shed where they can grow out of season plants and flower arranging would be great (but not mandatory). I can landscape the yard myself if neither of you enjoy doing that, so that's no problem. One thing that does drive me nuts tho is a bunch of clutter on kitchen benches etc. I've seen my sims chop up and prepare their meals on the bathroom counters cos there was no room on the kitchen counters! LOL. Appliances are fine tho. I'm happy using the moveobjects cheat also, if you like to use that. If you don't, that's fine too. As for colours, I'm ok with neutral (cos I can recolour myself) but I do also like vibrant bright colours. So colour scheme would be entirely up to you. 

Would you be willing to have a shell? Sure! 

I'm playing in Newcrest, which I believe has: 50 x 40 = 1; 40 x 30 = 4; 30 x 30 = 1; 30 x 20 =5; 20 x 15 = 2; 40 x 20 =1 sized lots. I usually reserve the larger lots (50x40) for community lots as I feel they are too big for my sims. But ANY of the other sizes would be perfect. I'll probably just use whatever house you build for all the lots and just recolour them to make them look different. LOL.

Hope you can help me! I'm going nuts populating this neighbourhood. LOL.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 09:11:31 PM »
@jakiblue  I have some houses in my library that I made for the same reason that I could share with you. Sadly I'm super busy in rl for the next few months but I'd love to have this project just simmering away in the background for me to work on if I get a few minutes of down time. PM me if you'd like a copy of my own houses for Newcrest, they are all double story but built for game play.  :) I've got three in mind that could work for you.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jakiblue

• Nooboo
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 11:49:35 PM »
thank you playalot! I have pm'ed you  :)

@jakiblue  I have some houses in my library that I made for the same reason that I could share with you. Sadly I'm super busy in rl for the next few months but I'd love to have this project just simmering away in the background for me to work on if I get a few minutes of down time. PM me if you'd like a copy of my own houses for Newcrest, they are all double story but built for game play.  :) I've got three in mind that could work for you.

Offline breedm90

• Nooboo
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »
@Playalot @She Wolf 05 can one of you happen to be able to help me? I am trying to find someone to help build a house for me. I would but I just cannot get it to look right. If one of you can help or know anyone that can or is willing that would be amazing!

https://www.luxuryhomes.com/lh/listing/Canada/British_Columbia/Whistler/5476_Stonebridge_Place

(cabin from 50 shades)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »
@breedm90  I think if you wait until the terrain tools are out building this house would be easier. Also a floor plan would be good as otherwise it is all guess work really.  :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2018, 02:47:05 PM »
@tyradurbers4  did anyone get back to you about your building request?

Offline breedm90

• Nooboo
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2018, 02:58:12 PM »
@Playalot I just wanted something as close to this as possible. I can try to find a layout of everything.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2018, 04:51:55 PM »
Hi @tyradurbers4 :),

I just saw that you still may be looking for someone to build your building request.  I would be interested in doing that for you.
I love to build!

Do you want the garden done with flowers, etc and vegetables/fruit?

Also, do you want a completely empty shell with exposed dry wall or say the dining area in the open kitchen area, etc.?  Either way is fine with me.

What is the budget for the family, and when would you like the build to be completed by?

If you want the outside/inside walls painted, etc., what color palette do you prefer?

Coolsim

Offline kmok32

• Nooboo
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2019, 09:25:07 PM »
Hello! Gosh I don't even know if anyone still reads this thread. I am just awful at building but there is a house I want in the worst way haha

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2019, 04:50:43 AM »
I would be interested in helping you @kmok32  8).  I love to build. What would you like me to build?  Could you please give me a few details about what you're looking for? 

Welcome to the forum!

anything