Author Topic: Kicking Careers into High Gear  (Read 21843 times)

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
Re: Kicking Careers into High Gear
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2018, 12:02:34 PM »
@SueDenim, love your sim’s name. Factotum = “Jack of all trades,” does it not? My sim started as a writer so I called her Cristy Agatha Scrivener. I put as much thought into their names as I do anything else. I’d probably do a lot better on the actual challenges if I didn’t spend so much time getting my sim’s names and appearances right, lol.
Thanks!  Cristy Agatha Scrivener is good - it feels better for the challenges when they start off with the right name, doesn't it?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2018, 06:11:12 PM »
Congratulations Nikitachi 8)!

Great strategies, everyone 8)!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Whimsical Peanut

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2018, 04:44:22 AM »
Congrats for the win @Nikitachi and great scores everyone!
I had to sit this one out as I only had ~ 3 hours of trial run and when I decided to start my scoring game was already 7 PM on the last day. I have an audit at work and that ate up all my time.

The strategy I was going for was almost combination of Nikitachi's and MomOfMany's strategies. I did a research and an excel sheet with all the townies & their career levels & skills, I added Caleb in the mix and up Jaques Villareal and turned him into a vampire so that he wouldn't die. Caleb was added so that I would turn sims into vampires as needed. Made clubs for skilling and I got the Wishing well and used it for promotions. Unfortunately by the time I got into the 5th sim day it was almost middnight so I decided not to post anything on this one   :-[

Cheers
WP