Author Topic: Nraas mods work, but my No-Strech Children can mods don't.  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Mitz

• Ninja puffball fluffy kat
  • Nooboo
Nraas mods work, but my No-Strech Children can mods don't.
« on: March 31, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
Every nraas mod i have used works wonders but as soon as i add some non-nraas mods they just sit around.
i follow all instructions yet nothing works. it does not hurt my games. everything loads except the "children can" mods.
help!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Nraas mods work, but my No-Strech Children can mods don't.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 11:25:01 PM »
You may want to go to the site you've downloaded the mod from to see if creator or someone that is more familiar with the mod can help troubleshoot the issue.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mitz

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 07:31:10 AM »
at the download page at modthesims:
1. no direct instructions for install.
2. nobody in the comment section has any problems that i have, just version problems.
3. there's just a link to modthesims' guide to installing mods, which is very vague and does not have any troubleshooting for invisible mods.

i do not know what i have done wrong, first i put back all the missing folders in the mods folder (i ran mods perfectly fine before, it made no difference) secondly i checked my version and it is the very newest version, should not have incompatibilities, and finally all my other mods work except the mods from modthesims.

or, should i just ask them? i do not have an account there, but i can if i have to...
Edit: just tried deleting the Simcompositorcache file and Scriptcache file. nothing. 2 more things off the list.
the mod adds animations and allows actions children cannot usually do.
i am slightly confuzzled now.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 07:54:58 AM »
I would just ask them.

Offline Mitz

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 08:00:18 AM »
got suspended from creating an account because of how stupid the bot detection is.
i'm stuck here or elsewhere.
i don't know how long it will take before i can get back to attempting to create an account.
do they really need 3 bot detection thingys? 1 you have to carefully dissect from wikipedia?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 03:05:36 PM »
I'm sorry you got suspended from ModtheSims. You may just have to wait it out or see if you can find information on the mod some where else.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 12:50:46 AM »
I have this mod Mitz and it works fine. What I did was to put it in its own folder and put that folder into the Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mitz

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 07:59:54 PM »
I got everything working! thanks! the folder really helped, i think, or maybe it's just darn luck with adding more fodder. (I installed 20 or so more mods and already 3 are proven working, they didn't show up but they work.)
i guess a lot of mods don't often show up and now my children can pack works.

anything