Author Topic: Lot Grids  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Kaitlyn

• Nooboo
Lot Grids
« on: April 05, 2018, 10:29:12 AM »
Hello everyone!

I've been playing Sims 3, with all expansions packs, for some time now and I've never ever had this issue until now. So, once inside Edit Town, we grab a lot and place it either on land or water. When I move my house with the lot in hand over the land it shows a green or red grid informing us either it can be placed or not, but when I move to the water, that grid disappears! This is quite frustrating...

The most "funny" part, if you find it funny, is that if I click over the water the lot is placed! So my questions is: What can I do so that green/red grid appears while I'm searching over the water for my perfect spot?

Can anyone please help me?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Lot Grids
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 10:41:25 AM »
There might not be much you can do to have the grid show when placing lots on water. It may be designed for the grid to disappear when trying to place lots over water.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaitlyn

• Nooboo
Re: Lot Grids
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 07:29:22 AM »
I'm sure it isn't designed that way, because i've seen it other players in videos that their grid shows up when placing the lots over the water, plus whenever i want to move a family from the library to a house the symbols over the houses that are free and occupied they disappear, when before it use to be there for us to pick a house. This is just weird.