Author Topic: I deleted all the NPC mermaids in Isla Paradiso!  (Read 2456 times)

Offline lizziedream9

• Nooboo
    • Dream 9 Studios
I deleted all the NPC mermaids in Isla Paradiso!
« on: April 20, 2018, 12:38:14 AM »
Hi and thanks for any help or advice you can share! I was playing in Isla Paradiso and all the default NPC mermaid were swimming like mermaids but with human legs. While I tried fixing that using suggestions I found via an internet search, I kinda sorta deleted them all. On the bright side, a few new ones (former townies that somehow were transformed) have materialized in the diving zones all have mermaid tails. That said, I'm told that only those original NPC mermaids know the path to one of the uncharted islands?? Will one of the new mermaids show me the way or do I need to somehow find a way to get the original mermaids back? If I need the originals back, how can I do that? Please help. I really don't want to start this whole thing over. I already did that once. :) Thank you!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: I deleted all the NPC mermaids in Isla Paradiso!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 06:15:46 AM »
You might check this post linked below for tips that might help.

No mermaid(s)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29731.msg478813#msg478813
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lizziedream9

• Nooboo
    • Dream 9 Studios
Re: I deleted all the NPC mermaids in Isla Paradiso!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:13:22 PM »
I rambled too much. My main issue was that I deleted the original NPC mermaids and was worried I wouldn't be able to get to the hidden mermaid island. Turns out, all that worry was for naught. It did sort of work in that the new NPC mermaids that appeared (former townies, I'm guessing?) became mermaids and their tails worked/appeared. I befriended one of these new mermaids and after several hours scuba diving with her and doing almost nothing, she finally led me to the mermaid island. Yay! Also, while I was waiting for the mermaid to talk to me about the island, I spotted a bottle on the sea floor which instantly unlocked Plumbob Island. I guess I didn't mess up my game after all! I just will never get to know those original merfolk. :)

Thanks for the reply. :)

If anyone else wonders what I did, I used Master Controller on the City Hall then Total Annihilation then Mermaids. That deleted the originals without tails. After about a week, new mermaids took their places and these mermaids had mermaid tails in all different colors.

anything