Author Topic: Can't go home after social group - Xbox One  (Read 7202 times)

Offline sopranokat82

• Nooboo
Can't go home after social group - Xbox One
« on: April 26, 2018, 06:16:39 AM »
I planned my wedding and followed all the required things to make it a good wedding but when it came to the end it would not let me go home as said I was still in a social group yet I had ended the group... is this a glitch or is it just my game?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't go home after social group - Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:43:48 AM »
The game may think the event is still going? If that's the case you may want to make sure it's ended by checking to see if there is an event icon in the upper left corner.

Try traveling to another lot from the map screen. If you are able to do that then try traveling home.

How to Travel:

Pull down on right stick to zoom out until the magnifying glass appears then press the A/X button (Xbox/PS4). This will bring up the map. Use the left stick to select a lot or the world map (globe icon) at the top left of screen.

Or use the left stick to get to the phone and press RB/R1 once to get to the travel options. Then you should be able to travel home from there.

If the above doesn't help, you may need to post about your issue at Answers HQ Bug Reports
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything