Author Topic: Sims 3 causes video schedule internal error  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Rhayes

• Nooboo
Sims 3 causes video schedule internal error
« on: May 18, 2018, 04:27:36 PM »
Hello! I’ve been trying to play the sims 3 for years.  I purchased a new laptop that would be able to run all sims games (3&4) have the Sims 4 works flawlessly, I have CC and mods and there are no issues. However, every time I try to play the Sims 3, i get the Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. I cannot tell you how long I’ve tried, updating drivers and adding my graphics card to the sims 3 allowed list (as it wasn’t previously listed). I just don’t know what else to do. I’m not sure if it’s my specs as I can play Sims 4 very well, no issues. I’m not bad at getting into sims bin files I know my way around those... I am now out of ideas. Has anyone else has this issue? I’ve never been able to play sims 3 to its fullest. Thank you!!!!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 causes video schedule internal error
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »
In searching this one out I am finding that it's a driver or hardware issue.

It could be as easy as uninstalling/reinstalling your video driver, or rolling back to an older one, if possible.

Here's a blue screen troubleshooting walk-through you can try:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If you've done all that it might be a good idea to have your hardware checked by a local computer shop. Or contact support from where you purchased the laptop if purchased recently and still within warrenty.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhayes

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 3 causes video schedule internal error
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 07:45:36 PM »
Thank you! I’m in the middle of re installing my driver. I reverted it back to the old driver but I got a different BSOD lol I wasn’t even playing a game then either. I might have to get someone to have a look as this if re-installing doesn’t work. Thank you for your help.

anything