Author Topic: CC Sliders are not working. No matter what I do!  (Read 5127 times)

Offline Seth.gs

• Nooboo
CC Sliders are not working. No matter what I do!
« on: June 07, 2018, 01:09:52 PM »
So I've been trying to fix this problem for a couple days.
My sliders are not working, they don't change anything when I move them!
I tried increasing the number of sliders with master controller, and xcas but they both are not working! I have around 300 or something custom sliders, so it would need to increase them by A LOT.
I've gone into MC > settings > CAS > amount of sliders allowed in cas > like, 300 and before I did like 1000
I even put in xcas x4 and turned on overlay cas core mod in MC settings to true and that just made everything even worse and basicaly NO sliders worked. I use literally all my sliders though so I really don't want to take any of them out.
I wish I could just expand the stinking sliders in cas and have it work for once and my issues would be solved.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: CC Sliders are not working. No matter what I do!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 02:17:55 PM »
You maybe better off posting about this issue at ModtheSims or another dedicated mod/cc site as they may know more on what to do with issues like this.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seth.gs

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 02:21:17 PM »
The Sims Forums you need to have a certain amount of points so I can't do that cause It's taking forever.
And I don't know how on modthesims. I think I did it once but I don't think anyone saw it.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
I'm not familiar enough with cc sliders to really give any advice other than, if they don't seem to be working, you may want to some troubleshooting with the cc to find if they've become broken or aren't working well with each other. As this does happen from time to time.

Finding Problem Mods and CC
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

This is why I mention posting about the issue on a mods/cc dedicated forum. If you don't want to do that, you might try contacting the creator of one or more of the cc sliders to ask them or see if they have a support forum.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *