Author Topic: CC "Default" Skin Is Not Working  (Read 7556 times)

Offline bruh17382016

• Nooboo
CC "Default" Skin Is Not Working
« on: June 12, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »
So I have over 6,000 items of cc. I recently decided to get a new default skin, so I removed the other ones in my game. I thought that would work, but my sims skin is not the default one. It looks like a  whole different default skin. I am trying to use cupidjuices's sugar spice, but I also tried gloamsims honey default skin and neither of them worked. I'm not to sure to do right now without picking through my mods folder. ):

Online MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: CC "Default" Skin Is Not Working
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 04:31:40 PM »
This sounds like there maybe some outdated CC in your Mods folder. To test this, move your mods folder to the desktop delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder. This helps clear up some game glitches and will help to make sure there isn't any issues with any mods or cc. Like mods/cc that are outdated or no longer in game.

[Go to C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and click on the Mods folder, select Cut and paste it to the desktop for testing purposes.]

If the game runs well without the mods folder. This most likely means that it is outdated mod or cc. This can happen as we get updates for the game, some mods and custom content become outdated. You'll need to to go through your mods folder to find what needs to be replaced or deleted.

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bruh17382016

• Nooboo
Re: CC "Default" Skin Is Not Working
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:12:09 PM »
 :) Okay!

anything