Author Topic: I think extending my vacation using the Traveler mod doesn't work  (Read 1654 times)

Offline HarleyQuinn

• Nooboo
I sent Tessa, my sim, to Egypt and I had her explore the Great Pyramid which is a lot of fun, but unfortunately 3 days weren't enough so I installed the Nraas Traveler mod to extend her vacation. I cheated a little bit and placed a computer in the pyramid to use the mod and I set the ”Pause Travel” option on True but it didn't work. A few minutes later I get the message that Tessa's vacation ended , the loading screen appeared and she's back home. I reloaded the game, made sure the ”Pause Travel” option was still true and in addition to that, I also set the ”Treat As Vacation” option on False. But once again, she's send back home.
What is going on? Am I doing something wrong? I don't have any other mods installed.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: I think extending my vacation using the Traveler mod doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »
I'm not sure what might be going wrong. You may have better luck reporting your issue to those over at Nraas. https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox

They have tons of knowledge on their mods and can help better.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything