Author Topic: School Bus for New School which is Built from Build Mode is Error ?  (Read 1491 times)

Akira Maruni

After I back from overseas, I decided to place school which is nearest with home. So, I build it from build mode (one lot contains four buildings including the school). Usually, school bus comes. But, It makes who is in there will be error (false routing). Right now, I'm making the school is face to road (previously, I made it not face to road). If this is still error, can the students go to their school without any bus come ?

*The victims are four teens. One from my house and the rests are from my neighbor.
There just one neighbor who schools in there too... So, 7 from my household and 3 from my neighbor.

Sorry for bad English ;)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: School Bus for New School which is Built from Build Mode is Error ?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »
You may have to click on their photo and tell them to go to school each day if the bus doesn't come.

You can try resetting the town or use Nraas MasterController to reset the town. Or place the school on a different lot to see if that might help.

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household (How-To)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Akira Maruni

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »
Uhmmm... I have tried your methode, I always do it for my household. But, my neighbor... ._.

Ah ! Like this, is there homeschooling system ? If there is a mod, so I can choose school homeschooling from NRAAS.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 01:53:14 AM »
To reset the neighbors you'd want to try reset town, or use Nraas MasterController to reset everything.

I don't know if there is a homeschooling mod. You can ask over at Nraas. They are very knowledgeable what they have available for mods.

Use the link below to post about your issue.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/page/messages/Chatterbox
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Akira Maruni

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 02:08:25 AM »
Thank you for your answers ._.