Author Topic: Sims face glitch in cas  (Read 5415 times)

Offline j4sll

• Nooboo
Sims face glitch in cas
« on: July 06, 2018, 02:59:04 AM »
Hey ! Sorry if this is overall not the right place or way to post about this issue, first time posting here.

When in cas, just the face of my sim is gone. The body is fine and all editing options are still visible and available. I dont use any mods or cc. I recently dowloaded the city living expansion pack and immediately had this issue. I tried to reinstall and repair through origins both the expansion pack and the main sims 4 game. I noticed that even changing the graphics setting from low or high there was still issues. At low settings, the body was also missing. At high, the body was visible and the face was still gone. My desktop is pretty ancient so I wouldnt be terribly surprised if that was a factor but I also have never had this issue before and was able to play and create sims without glitches.

If by chance anyone has any recommendations Id really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims face glitch in cas
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 02:44:07 PM »
If you haven't already, move your mods folder to the desktop, clear your game cache and delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting. Try playing the game again to test. If it loads okay, it may be that some of the mods/cc have become outdated.

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156

The newest game patch broke several mods and custom content. This can happen as we get updates for the game. Players using mods and cc have to go through their mods folder to find what needs to be deleted or replaced. EA/Maxis aren't responsible for broken mods/cc. It's up to the creators to fix.

Testing by disabling mods in the Options Menu, isn't enough of a test to be able to tell if it is a mods problem, a cc problem or a vanilla game problem.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.