Author Topic: Motives mods  (Read 2938 times)

Akira Maruni

Motives mods
« on: July 14, 2018, 04:45:55 AM »
In my house, I have 16 sims which is separated by Ani's Apartment Mod. I break them into two family (11 : 5 members). 😂 I have activated static need. If I activate the 1st family, the second family will get their needs dinamic (so as if I activate the 2nd family). Everyday, I open NRAAS and click max motives for one times or more. 😶

1) I think, I can disable their motives or making the needs full or make the sims have ultimately high autonomous. Are there any mods for make the active sims has:
• Max motives in many times or Very very high autonomous or Disabling motives decay ? ._.
• Or cheat commands for higher motives ? So, I can insert it in Overwatch mod. ._.

2) Are there any limits if I live in Apartment that use TS3's system ? The TS2 has some limits if I live in there... Sorry if this is "out of topic". ;)

Sorry if I use bad English ._.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Motives mods
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 02:15:51 PM »
You may want to ask about this over at Nraas to see if they have a mod that might help with all of this.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Akira Maruni

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 03:51:43 AM »
Well, I don't know how to ask to there. But, I'll try it later. Ummm... I have try to mod their motives decay with Relativity and all of motives set into 0 (still decay). I'm sure that there is mod that can make motives are freeze for NPC.

But, how about number 2 ?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 01:47:50 PM »
I don't know. I am not really familiar with Sims 3 apartments. As I've never really played with the apartments. It's something you'll have to experiment with in a separate test game.

I'm sorry about not being able to help with mod questions. I'm just not really familiar with a lot of mods and what they do or can do. It's best to ask at Nraas.

The post below tells a little about them and how to sign-up and post.

NRaas Industries
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=9185.msg185270#msg185270
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *