Author Topic: Flat / blurry grass in sims 3  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Deppy

• Nooboo
Flat / blurry grass in sims 3
« on: July 17, 2018, 10:59:31 PM »
Hello there !
I picked up sims 3 after a while and when I started playing I noticed that the grass was blurry. I don't have a powerful enough pc to play with advanced rendering on but I also can't play with the blurry grass since the difference between the blurry grass and the normal looking sand / dirt it's too distracting !!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Flat / blurry grass in sims 3
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »
You might want to check what mods and custom content you have to see if that helps. Test in a new game to see if the issue is still there. If it's still there, you might try checking to see if there's an update to your graphics card.

How-To: Make Sure Drivers Are Up To Date
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29300.msg401681#msg401681
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deppy

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:24:27 AM »
Thank you for your answer ! I don 't have any mods or cc so I tried checking whether my graphics card is up to date or not but the link with the instructions that you pointed out wasn't working unfortunately. When i clicked on it , it said the page wasn't found  :( Do you maybe have another another tutorial link for updating drivers or maybe a different solution ?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 10:49:49 AM »
I checked the link, and it seems they have changed it. Here's the new one.

Finding devices and updating drivers on your PC
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/finding-devices-and-updating-drivers/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything