Author Topic: How to Dance Outside the Fairy House  (Read 2067 times)

Online Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
How to Dance Outside the Fairy House
« on: July 25, 2018, 02:40:34 PM »
Hi, I have a non fairy child who has the wish to dance outside the fairy house. How do I do that? I placed the fairy house and took him to it, but there is no option to dance. I placed a stereo next to the house, but his wish is not fulfilled.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How to Dance Outside the Fairy House
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 03:16:08 PM »
Shoot, I'm stumped on this one. I tried to search on it, but am not finding anything on how to fulfill that wish. The Wikia pages don't say anything either.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Agathon

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 05:39:37 PM »
If you have a fairy "throw a house party" in the fairy house, there will be music coming from it, and other sims can dance to that music. That might do the trick.
Worlds Apart - Can Be Found Here

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 06:49:03 PM »
I did a little more digging and found a video about throw a house party in the fairy house, as Agathon mentioned. See if they'll dance to the music coming from the house. Maybe that will fulfill the wish?

I'm curious to know if that might work. If you get the chance to test that, let us know. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Online Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 06:56:45 PM »
Thanks Mrs Flynn and Agathon! His mother's second husband (the first one died) is a fairy and I'll have him throw a house party. I should probably invite one other fairy over.

anything