Author Topic: The Schreiber Immortal Dynasty (Graveyard Please)  (Read 3563 times)

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
The Schreiber Immortal Dynasty (Graveyard Please)
« on: September 03, 2018, 04:17:07 PM »
 I've been really liking enjoying my founder on this dynasty attempt, so I decided to finally start documenting the Schreiber dynasty  :)

I'll re-edit this with all Immortal Sims information once I've started my founder's story.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Schreiber Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 04:55:21 PM »
Meet the Schreiber founder, Daisy. I was inspired to have book/story character names for all my named Sims (Schreiber means writer).

Daisy wasted no time getting started making it as a Young Adult, and moved into Oakenstead on her own. It was a little lonely at first, what with the vacant lot and no roomies.

But soon she found met some friendly neighbors, Joaquin and his roomie Sergio, and they quickly became friends. When Daisy told them her dream for Oakenstead, they agreed to help and moved in.

Daisy was determined to rise through the corporate ladder, no matter how many times she felt ridiculous practicing her speeches in the mirror well into the night. Thankfully, she found some time to sneak in gardening before work to help her get through those sluggish office days.

Meanwhile, Sergio and Joaquin fell into their little routines with helping Daisy out. Sergio took up fishing in the nearby creek and supplied most of Daisy's fertilizers single-handily. Joaquin had dreams of making it big in the performing world, and constantly practiced under his favorite painting for inspiration.

Daisy soon started raking in the promotions at her new job, winning her bosses over almost every day. It was a great feeling knowing her hard work and late night skill building was being recognized.

Of course, all this close living with Joaquin meant they ate together nearly every day and constantly hung out. It wouldn't be a surprised if they did start falling for each other....

To be continued  :-*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 03:53:51 PM »
What a beautiful founder!
Best wishes to you and your new immortal dynasty! ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 03:56:40 PM »
What oshizu said!  Daisy's gorgeous ^^ Can't wait to read more ^^

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 11:16:27 AM »
She's very pretty, I will third these stances. It's nice seeing more immortal dynasties, so I hope to watch this one do well.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 11:25:47 PM »
it was really starting to be Daisy's year. She started to catch Joaquin's eyes after a house party, but there really was no way of him not noticing her in her red dress.

After flirting through the entire party (and pretty much ignoring everyone else), the two went on their first date together at the Stargazer Lounge. The two hit it off so well that they even had their first kiss before leaving.

Meanwhile she kept raking in the promotions nearly day after day.

It was truly on a whim (and maybe still riding the high of success) that Daisy suddenly popped the question to Joaquin. They were still Young Adults but Daisy knew this was the right path for her dream of an Immortal Family, and Joaquin said yes!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 11:27:35 PM »
Woot!  Can't wait to see the wedding ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 11:40:45 PM »
It was finally Daisy and Joaquin's wedding day! You could tell that they were so excited to be married that they sort of dove right in without changing into their formal wear until the reception

The guests didn't mind, they seemed to have what they wanted: good music, good food, and good drinks.

The cake was pretty good too!

Soon after the wedding, Daisy was starting to mellow out in her promotions, they were no longer handing them out so swiftly as they did before now that she was getting towards the top ranks. She spent more and more of her time gardening and making friends to help build her dynasty.

Of course, life doesn't stay slow for long. As the Founder, Daisy was thrilled and excited when she found out she was expecting!

That belly really seemed to come out of nowhere, and she was thrilled to show it off to Joaquin.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 12:01:24 AM »
Joaquin and Daisy were really thrilled to be expecting the first Heir, and couldn't wait to see what their child would be like.

Before they knew it, it was time! Right as they were trying to go to bed, Daisy started to feel the baby coming. Thankfully, Joaquin was right there to help freak out for Daisy.  :D

After some really deep breathing exercises and heavy spinning, the baby was finally here! Meet the 1st Heir, Katniss Schreiber!  :)

Daisy and Joaquin really took to be new parents. Daisy was extremely busy trying to build her skills for her upcoming promotions, but she couldn't resist playing with Katniss. Joaquin took a welcome break from work to stay at home and help Daisy out while Katniss was young.

Having a baby was thrilling of course, but nothing scared excited them like having a toddler running around the house.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 12:23:52 AM »
Awww, the wedding was great!  Them in their formal wear at the reception was great.  And look at that little toddler! D'awww and she's wearing one of my favorite little outfits ^^

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 12:32:00 AM »
Here is Katniss' first official looking portrait. Isn't she just cute? I'm a little sad that she didn't get Daisy's eyes, but you could definitely see Joaquin's features in her!

I'm going to be a honest here, I have no idea what happened to some of my photos. Joaquin and Katniss were such good parents that they actually got Katniss to be a Top-Notched Toddler, and I don't seem to have a single photo of Katniss after her portrait :'( It was my first time getting a Toddler to this level! Does forgetting to take photos happen to any of you? Haha

We'll have to skip a bit forward to Katniss' growing up to being a child.

Katniss continued to be a stellar kid by making friends all around town and completing her Childhood Aspiration.

It was even no problem with her to become a Grade A student. She would get started on her homework as soon as dinner was over.

Then somehow, everyone realized how quickly time flew by. Daisy had reached the top of her career and just in time for her birthday, she had everything in line.

Joaquin and Sergio shortly aged up after Daisy. Joaquin was a little out of the picture, he fished a lot and also managed to have a few kids around town despite strongly disliking children.

Katniss and Joaquin were definitely enjoying the good old golden days, and now spent a lot of time fishing now that Daisy had such much free time on her hands when she wasn't at work.

Now that she had completed all of her tasks, she even got to enjoy the Ambrosia, thought I don't know if she really cared for it.

I have to end this post with this pretty sweet picture of getting both of these to accomplish so much so far.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 12:36:27 AM »
Congrats to Daisy and to you for your first Immortal ^^ For me, the beginning was always the hardest part. Katniss is adorable!  And yeah, I found when I had a full house or when I was concentrating on one Sim, my screenshots tend to reflect that.  If it's busy enough, I may forget them all together, though I've gotten better with more practice XD

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2018, 12:48:42 AM »
There was a lot of bittersweet transition from Daisy and Joaquin being the main focus to now switching over to Katniss. Of course, Katniss continued to make Daisy proud by aging up into a fine Teenager.

I even managed to get a decent photo of all three of them together!

Katniss took to being like her mom and started cooking as a spare hobby. She really enjoyed cooking in the kitchen for her family and friends.

One of the friends she made at school was with Giselle Fyres, the daughter of Sergio and Siobhan Fyres. It was cool seeing them age up in the world alongside Katniss.

Sergio never got to see most of his family since he didn't live with them and really didn't get along with children. Now that they were getting older, and Sergio was seeing the end of his life coming soon, they started hanging around the house more. His son Simon Fyres even decided to move in, and quickly became friends with Katniss as well. Katniss' food made it easy for everyone to like her.

Everything was going swell for the Schreiber household, but things could only be good for so long.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2018, 12:50:20 AM »
Congrats to Daisy and to you for your first Immortal ^^ For me, the beginning was always the hardest part. Katniss is adorable!  And yeah, I found when I had a full house or when I was concentrating on one Sim, my screenshots tend to reflect that.  If it's busy enough, I may forget them all together, though I've gotten better with more practice XD

Yes, I've gone through a few immortal dynasties before this one and finally found my groove with a smaller household. I feel bad, I had Sergio going and going like a workhorse and never seemed to get photos of him often!

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2018, 08:24:16 AM »
You're moving right along! With two teens in the house, what could go wrong?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything