Author Topic: Remove Clothing in CAS  (Read 13632 times)

Offline ildapop

• Llama Wrangler
Remove Clothing in CAS
« on: September 09, 2018, 07:18:03 PM »
I have a fairly large collection of custom content and use multiple different mods. I haven't played in a while, and it's been a very long time since I installed the majority of my custom content and mods. I have done my best to organize it, so it shouldn't be any trouble to find anything broken. My question is about Create a Sim. Obviously the game won't let you take off underwear and show a nude bottom. However, for a long time I had something installed that allowed me to remove garments and see the sim's skin underneath. At one point, this stop working (it would be the underwear) for an unknown reason, so I tried downloading an underwear remover. This did not fix my issue. Now I can remove clothes but nothing shows up. The same happens even with tattoos. I'm guessing that's because of the underwear remover but I don't understand why it won't show the skin. I have multiple skins installed, so could that be a cause for issue?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Remove Clothing in CAS
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 02:58:33 AM »
I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but it may be that it's outdated or incompatible mods.

To test this, move your mods folder to the desktop, clear the game cache and delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting. See the post linked below for more information on fixing mods/cc issues.

How to Fix Problems with Mods/CC
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything