Author Topic: 2018 Tournament Finale: That Belongs in a Museum!  (Read 21452 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: 2018 Tournament Finale: That Belongs in a Museum!
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2018, 02:54:13 PM »
@oshizu From what I can see, it is okay to includes as long as the link doesn't break the teen rating, and this one doesn't so - Where to Find Insects in Granite Falls by King Millie was really helpful to me. 

I will also provide some additional images hopefully this week but over the weekend at the latest.  I'm looking forward to you telling me you found ALL the insects in, say, 3 sim days!  ;) 

Thank you for the Youtube link @GlazeyLady !
To honor your generosity, I will make it a point for my Gen9 Sharebears to complete the insect collection for the first time in my thousands of hours of simming. ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
I just went to the flea market in a non-challenge game, and I got the entire snow globe collection without even trying 8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2018, 05:37:42 PM »
@GlazeyLady Wonderfull strategy.

My note here comes late because I have been on a trip to Minnesota, and forgot my notebook. Then came home earlier this week, sick and jetlagged.

But I do not have much to add. Glazeylady and I did nearly the same.
The collection i did not complete compared to Glazeylady was the snowglobes. I did not know that you could use the fleamarket that way.
And I had 7 cats from the beginning instead of only 3, the first few days we just stayed home and made preparations for the other collections.

The eastereggs I did at home, you can just buy bushes and search them, then delete them afterwords and prepare.
And then my sim was an alien, so that I could revive dead aliens, and transform metals, crystals and elements each 4th hour, so that I could focus on other things.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2018, 12:13:29 AM »
That's awesome strategy to add Lena 8).  I hope you feel better soon!

anything