Author Topic: Few Sim appearances at hot spots  (Read 2389 times)

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
Few Sim appearances at hot spots
« on: November 08, 2018, 12:55:22 PM »
Hello.  I have a question regarding hot spots.

My Sim will read the paper and find a hot spot place, but when he goes there, there are few additional Sims.  Or Sims will come in the door and then turn around and leave.  For example, my favorite place in Bridgeport is The Grind.  In other occasions playing in a Late Night world, there have been numerous Sims appearing at a hot spot such as the Grind.  But there are times when playing in a different renamed Late Night world, there are hardly any Sims appearing.

Is there anything that can be done in the game Edit Town to increase the number of Sims appearing at a hot spot?  Thanks!

Skip

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Few Sim appearances at hot spots
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 06:47:51 PM »
I'm not sure if it's a glitch in-game or not to only have a few Sims at any given hotspot.

You might try using Nraas StoryProgression to have more NPCs in-game? Other than that I'm not sure what to do.

I'm not familiar with Nraas's SP, so if you have any questions it might be best to ask at their site. - https://www.nraas.net
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 12:10:57 AM »
Thanks Mrs Flynn.  I am thinking that it probably is an in-game glitch.  Wasn't sure if there was a way to do something such as an edit.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 12:17:53 AM »
I did try adding more sims to the town once and it didn't make a difference either. :(
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Agathon

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 08:54:57 AM »
You could try changing a some nightclubs (and bars etc) to "No visitors allowed". I don't think it'll have a huge effect, as only sims with certain traits will visit them anyway, but limiting the number of venues the sims are pushed to tends to increase the number of visitors at those that remain active.
Worlds Apart - Can Be Found Here