Author Topic: Sims 4 Positivity Challenge  (Read 7411 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Sims 4 Positivity Challenge
« on: November 13, 2018, 03:42:32 PM »
Starts today with the new patch (Tues. Nov.13th) and goes to Tues. Dec.04th. See the link below for more details:

Sims 4 Positivity Challenge
https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/millie-bobby-brown-challenge
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 Positivity Challenge
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 06:07:20 PM »
I'm really not sure how this works.  I found the Icon and started doing a few things, (volunteering), but it doesn't always show things to do and doesn't accept things done.  Am I missing something?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »
I'm really not sure how this works.  I found the Icon and started doing a few things, (volunteering), but it doesn't always show things to do and doesn't accept things done.  Am I missing something?

You have to have the challenge active on a sim, with the new aspiration applied then you should get options such as tell funny story with like a star icon on a calendar looking thing next to it, they count as good deeds so does cleaning up used plates (Each plate counts for one deed so if you've a large family you can get very far very fast)
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 04:17:51 AM »
@Joria  your sim has to have spoken to the challenge NPC sim and 'issued the challenge' which is a friendly social. After that certain actions like listed in wa-wa-world's post counts against the requirements of the new Hidden Aspiration that issuing the challenge unlocks. That way your sim will start to earn the new positive motivational posters (reward).
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 05:55:54 AM »
Some actions do not really seem to count for me - on the second step (5 deeds to do), helping with homework did nothing (I blame the fact the kids have a high mental skill and do it too fast), same with cleaning up and the socials give credit only sometimes. Maybe it needs to be used on unique sims instead of just within the family?

Edit: it seems the clean-up must be something caused by another sim. Had one clean three plates - own and two children - and only the two others gave progress.

Offline liverbird1892

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 11:31:11 AM »
Can you still do this challenge & does your sim have to live in certain world

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 11:42:25 AM »
I am going to say no the challenge isn't open, as the collaboration, special gifts and aspiration that you could get from this challenge was from 2018.

Once a special challenge is over, it's usually done. Although I have seen them add special gifts and whatnot from past challenges. Or you might be able to find a mod that allows for them.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline liverbird1892

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 12:14:03 PM »
OK thank you. I found a mod for the skull & Easter egg challenge maybe they done one for this too.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 01:42:44 PM »
OK thank you. I found a mod for the skull & Easter egg challenge maybe they done one for this too.

The Easter Eggs, you can get in the Spring when you do a Holiday for the Spring that is like Easter. You can go outside and click on certain areas like flowers and bushes, and find eggs and stuff.
Annotation 2020-08-31 134357.jpg

Offline liverbird1892

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 09:16:15 AM »
Ok thank you.