Author Topic: Relationships and Romantic Reputation  (Read 1244 times)

Offline SimFan1228

• Llama Wrangler
Relationships and Romantic Reputation
« on: November 17, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »
I'm currently playing as the vampire Elvira Slayer in Bridgeport. She fell in love with one guy, and wound up with a romantic interest in another. I had her go to her boyfriend and confess cheating, and now her reputation is "Cheater". They broke up. I wanted to have her romantic interest become her new boyfriend, but I've read things that the Cheater reputation could prevent that from happening.

Is there anyway to fix her reputation other than using the "Clean Slate" lifetime reward? She doesn't have enough aspiration points to purchase it, plus I also read that it clears all romantic relationships, and I want to keep her ex as an ex for story purposes, and If I use the reward, they'd go back to acquaintences. I'm sure it would also erase her romantic interest in the second guy as well.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Relationships and Romantic Reputation
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 03:12:31 PM »
You could go back to a previous save (to before the bad reputation) and break them up. Without boosting lifetime points or using a mod there may not be away to get rid of the Sim's reputation.

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.