Author Topic: Sims Picking Up Baby All the Time  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Sims Picking Up Baby All the Time
« on: November 21, 2018, 07:42:55 PM »
Hi again, I started a brand new game and finally got everything set up and started playing my family. Right now, it doesn't matter what I tell my sims to do, they will go all the way down stairs, pick up the baby, bring it upstairs and put it down and then carry out the action. This driving me nuts! I have to give them the order, wait until they pick up the baby, order them to put it down again, and the re-issue the order to do this or that. Is there any way to stop this???

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims Picking Up Baby All the Time
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 12:50:34 AM »
I'm not sure of anyway to stop it other than trying reset Sim, evict household or reset everything via Nraas MasterController.

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 02:35:45 PM »
Well, I finally quit that household b/c it just somehow became corrupted. However, even in a new household, they're starting to do the same. It's almost like the "baby spamming" of TS2!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 02:59:35 PM »
That doesn't sound right. Have you asked over at Nraas to see if Igazor might have any ideas on why this might be happening and how to possibly stop it?
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything