Author Topic: What exactly does s3pe do?  (Read 6478 times)

Offline SimFan1228

• Llama Wrangler
What exactly does s3pe do?
« on: December 15, 2018, 01:38:16 PM »
I hope this is the right section to post this. I use SimPE for Sims 2 and it's helped me out a lot with editing characters and such. I know there is a similar tool for Sims 3 (s3pe is what I believe it is called). How different is that from SimPE and what exactly are all of the features? If possible, I'd like to use it for editing family, memories, and personal information on my Sims (such as attraction/gender preference, supernatural status, traits, celebrity status, etc). I wouldn't use it for package editing and merging or anything for custom content.

Is s3pe worth downloading and can anyone direct me to any good tutorials on how to use it?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: What exactly does s3pe do?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 03:11:05 PM »
I don't know how to use Sims3PE other than how to change patterns made with the pattern maker.

Here's the site you can download it from.

Sims 3 PE
http://www.simlogical.com/s3pe.htm

You might try asking over at ModTheSims to see if anyone is more familiar with it. They may give better details on what you want to know.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 08:38:00 PM »
I hope this is the right section to post this. I use SimPE for Sims 2 and it's helped me out a lot with editing characters and such. I know there is a similar tool for Sims 3 (s3pe is what I believe it is called). How different is that from SimPE and what exactly are all of the features? If possible, I'd like to use it for editing family, memories, and personal information on my Sims (such as attraction/gender preference, supernatural status, traits, celebrity status, etc). I wouldn't use it for package editing and merging or anything for custom content.

Is s3pe worth downloading and can anyone direct me to any good tutorials on how to use it?

s3pe is quite different from SimPE. s3pe is more a tool to extract and modify the core game code and XML files (for tuning). For what you want to do, s3pe is not suitable, and I'm not entirely sure such a tool actually exists.

karlissa

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 04:26:32 PM »
While it isn't an external tool Nraas Master controller can edit most of those things while in-game. The only one I'm unsure of is memories. Some parts of what you want may be in the cheats module.
https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController