Author Topic: Swift Gro Station  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Swift Gro Station
« on: January 06, 2019, 08:10:05 PM »
Hi, I was reading this thread: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=15949.0 and was wondering what the radius of the effectiveness of this is. It seems to work on trees that are right next  to it, but nothing else which is further away. Does anybody know?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Swift Gro Station
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 08:49:52 PM »
Hi, I was reading this thread: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=15949.0 and was wondering what the radius of the effectiveness of this is. It seems to work on trees that are right next  to it, but nothing else which is further away. Does anybody know?

I always buy two for my bigger gardens.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 10:26:16 PM »
That's just what I did. Also 2 sunflowers.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 01:29:19 PM »
I've discovered a perk from the Swift Gro station. It generates random seeds around it including special seeds! I've gotten 1 death flower from it so far in addition to other plants. :)

Also a bit off topic for this post, but I also discovered that bonehilda is brave! I had a burglar come and bonehilda actually woke up and beat her up and defeated her! Nice! My one sim in the family who is brave was sleeping upstairs and the burglar would have gotten away if not for bonehilda.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 08:03:53 AM »
Do you have the greenhouse? I usually place that as a community lot. It's a constant source of seeds, many of them special.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2019, 01:54:18 PM »
Do you have the greenhouse? I usually place that as a community lot. It's a constant source of seeds, many of them special.

I have the greenhouse on the property KRae. Thanks for asking though! If I ever run out of room or need the extra room like for horses or whatever, then I'll move it to a community lot.

anything