Author Topic: No Celebrity in meet or greet  (Read 7193 times)

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
No Celebrity in meet or greet
« on: April 10, 2019, 01:12:27 PM »
Title says it all. Doing the World Famous perk and I have to do a meet and greet, but the pick celebrity portion is blank when I try to do it. (Fan and Mixologist parts are fine) Did a repair and redo on everything also.
Am I doing it wrong? Tried it on the phone and on the calendar but no luck. I have no mods and everything else is working fine. Seems other people have the same problem but no luck using the things they tried.
May try a cheat if no luck on anything else if I can figure out which one to use. lol
Any help will be appreciated!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: No Celebrity in meet or greet
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:21:48 PM »
Sounds like It's a bug.

[OPEN] [V] [GF] Unable to host Meet and Greet social event with Occults
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-GF-Unable-to-host-Meet-and-Greet-social-event-with/td-p/7194985

Crinrict commented that it might be due to the time of day you try doing the meet and greet. For example, if tried during the day. Maybe during the evening?

It looks like it might be due to a scheduling conflict. If you've tried both day and evening meet and greets and still not working click the Me too button under the first post in the thread, and if you want post your experience with the bug.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
Re: No Celebrity in meet or greet
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 03:33:31 AM »
Tried doing constantly for a full Sim day but no luck. Get the meet and greet option, can do guests and bartender, but no celebrity unfortunately.