Author Topic: Party goals help?  (Read 4540 times)

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
Party goals help?
« on: May 06, 2019, 03:23:55 AM »
So, I've seen the "Have an Adult make a toast" goal on B-day party (screenshot below)

Can anyone tell me how to do it? I haven't found any way to make a toast (or anything resembling it) whether I tried clicking a sim or a drink.
Is it something requiring a specific DLC to be done? And if yes, should I report it as a bug for appearing (possibly) without having said DLC?

Offline TaliaSimmySim

• Townie
Re: Party goals help?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 03:30:38 AM »
Did you try clicking on the cake as an adult? Possibly with a drink in hand

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 02:15:25 AM »
Did you try clicking on the cake as an adult? Possibly with a drink in hand

I haven't seen anything on the cake alone but I'll give it a try with a drink in hand when there's some next B-day in my save.
I've tried it but no such option on the cake even with a drink in hand. No such option on the sim or the drink, either.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 08:20:42 AM »
Some party goals won't complete if you have a club gathering active at the same time.  Call to meal for a dinner party is the one I remember.  Worth a check if you haven't already.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 08:26:16 AM »
The toast is tricky. At least one other Sim has to have a drink, and even then it's hard to get credit for it.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 09:30:06 AM »
The sim making a toast must have a drink in their hand, then click on another sim and "Make a Toast" will be under Friendly interactions.  It's always a tricky one because the sim who is supposed to make the toast will often finish their drink before the interaction completes. 

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 11:52:55 AM »
Some party goals won't complete if you have a club gathering active at the same time.  Call to meal for a dinner party is the one I remember.  Worth a check if you haven't already.

I don't have the DLC with clubs so this should not affect me (hopefully).
---
The sim making a toast must have a drink in their hand, then click on another sim and "Make a Toast" will be under Friendly interactions.  It's always a tricky one because the sim who is supposed to make the toast will often finish their drink before the interaction completes. 
Okay, I really haven't the idea of going through dozens of friendly interactions while having a sim drinking. I'll try it the next time and hope I find it. I'll make sure some other sim is close when I try it.
I'll report back if it worked, though it might take a while before there's the next birthday in my save. In the meantime, thanks for the tips.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything