Author Topic: Rising Above *Graveyard*  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Rising Above
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 10:20:18 AM »
Ooo! I've been reading along, Ally, just haven't had much time to post. Loving this. Welcome to the little ones!

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2019, 04:13:52 PM »
Dear Mom,

This past month has been interesting to say the least. As I've told you, you have two new (hopefully) grandchildren and I've included pictures of them in this letter. I know you don't understand why I say hopefully, but we are just fostering them right now. There is that chance someone could come and claim or take them from us. As you can imagine the house is a bit cramped, Meredith is sharing a room with Leah and Lucas is in with us. However we have some more news!!!

Frankie and I went to the bank and talked about a loan. I know, I know, you don't like loans but mom we had to do something. We were cramped into that house, and we need bigger! After all, Frankie and I have discussed the future as foster parents and we are looking into at some point taking in one more child. It won't be for a while, probably not until Lucas is a child, but we needed to talk about it. This way we can be prepared for that. We found the home mom. We found our forever home and it is absolutely gorgeous! I mean look at these pictures!

I know you are stewing over the fact that we took out a loan mom, but it was only a small one. Because we had the majority of the amount already so we only needed that small push. We have a plan to pay it off don't worry. Things are looking up for us mom, I promise you that. This house if gorgeous and the kids seem to love it. Leah even insisted on sharing a room with Meredith even though we have extra rooms. It's crazy to think about isn't it? That I am a mother of three children and have the worlds hottest wife? It blows my mind still to this day.

I love you mom.

Clara

"So, I know we haven't had much alone time. How are you feeling about all of this?" I asked.

I was helping Leah on her current project for school.

"I love it! This house is so big!" She told me.

"And being a sister? I know we only talked about one child."

She looked at me.

"Mom, I know I'm still a kid but the way I look at it is we have the room. So why not help the children who need it? Like you and mama did for me."

I paused to smile at her.

"How did you get so grown up and sweet?" I asked.

She giggled.

It really did feel like I was living in a dream. I did miss the old house, but this new one held everything I hoped our future would be. Frankie seemed to love it the most and she was almost obsessed with the house staying clean. Even though I told her it was pointless because now we had a dog and three kids. That didn't stop her from trying though and that was one of the many things that I love about her. Both our jobs were going quite well and so far we were not having any issues with paying the bills. My favorite part about the house? The little gazebo thing by the pool had a painting easel so now I could enjoy painting while having a view.

"MOM!" Leah yelled.

"Coming!" I told her.

I walked into the nursery to Lucas screaming his head off.

"I didn't do anything! I was just trying to calm him down!"

"I know you were, you wouldn't hurt him." I reassured her.

"What's the matter little guy?" I cooed.

I scooped him up and rocked him.

"Can I get you anything?" Leah asked.

"Yeah, can you get me one of his bottles?"

"Coming right up!"

She rushed out of the room to go get a bottle from the fridge. I rocked him and hummed while I waited for her to return. Frankie was at work, she picked up some extra hours at work for some extra cash. Leah returned with the bottle already warmed and handed it to me. Lucas immediately stopped crying when I put the bottle in his mouth.

"You're really good at this!" Leah said.

I laughed, "I'm still learning."

"You're a good mom." She smiled.

"Thank you."

I walked into Leah and Meredith's room to find Meredith sitting in bed.

"You're up from your nap! Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Food!" She said stretching her arms up.

I giggled and picked her up.

I walked downstairs just as Frankie was getting home.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"There are two of my girls!" She cheered.

"I was just getting her lunch. How was work?"

"Fine, I am exhausted though.

"I'm sure! Do you wanna nap?"

"Nah, I'll be fine! I'm going to go check on Lucas."

I walked into the kitchen with Meredith.

"Hey, what are you up too?" I asked Leah.

"Playing with Ducky." She said.

I smiled.

"Do you think Ducky needs a friend?" She asked.

"Oh no, no no, this house is full enough. I think Ducky is just fine being the only dog."

"It was worth a try." She laughed.

The last thing this house needed was another animal. But who knows what this crazy life had in store for us next. We knew for sure it would be teen years for Leah though, and that was just scary to think about.

Leah will be a teenager! How crazy is that?!
My Stories:
Something to Hide / Rising Above *Graveyard*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019, 12:43:47 AM »
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

SLAM!

"Well, I've enjoyed fostering. Box them all up and lets send them back." Frankie said.

I laughed and groaned at the same time.

"Please tell me that this is just a phase." I told her.

"It is, and I bet you it's those group of girls she hangs out with too." She replied.

"It's just weird, she went from the sweetest little girl to this moody teenager."

"Unfortunately that is normal."

Leah grew up to be a teenager. It was only a week into high school that she started to hang out with these friends who believed in everything black, red and goth. So in turn Leah started to dress the same way and I tried not to be judgmental but her whole attitude changed. I tried bringing it up to her one day and she lost her crap and freaked out. Storming to her room was becoming a regularity around here, but I was believing Frankie when she told me that it was just her being a teenager.

Later that night Leah came out of her bedroom.

"Leah, we need to talk to you." I told her.

She stopped and just looked at us.

"We can't do the slamming doors anymore Leah. It's fine to express your feelings and if we can help you do that in any way we will. However, we have your siblings in this house and they are small. They need quiet and peaceful surroundings." Frankie started.

"I understand, and I am sorry." She apologized.

"We just don't want you to be angry all the time." I told her.

"God, I'm not angry all the time!" She snapped.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

She groaned and walked away.

"I don't know who she is anymore." I whispered.

Leah's POV

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Mama asked.

"Yes! I'll be fine!" I groaned.

"Okay, we will just be a few hours. Now, you have our numbers. We love you, and please do your homework!" She said.

"Bye!"

I sat down on the couch with my homework. Meredith was napping on the couch with one of her cartoons playing. I smiled at her, so peaceful. I knew that I had changed and I knew that mama and mom could see it, but this was how I wanted to be. This was who I was and I am happy with myself, I just wish that they would accept it.

I was only halfway through my homework when I heard Luke crying from upstairs. I checked Meredith one more time and headed upstairs. He was flailing in the crib and screaming his head off.

"Oooooo I can smell that all the way over here!" I shrieked.

I looked down at him before quickly changing his diaper.

"That was some gross stuff Luke!"

I scooped him up in my arms.

"What's wrong buddy?"

I rocked him but he was still fussing.

"It's going to be okay, I promise you."

I rocked him for a little while longer until he finally managed to fall asleep. I gently placed him back down in the crib and walked out of the nursery. I walked back downstairs to find Meredith sitting on the chair and eating a piece of cake that I had sitting on the counter.

"How on Earth did you get that down?" I asked her.

She giggled and looked at me.

"Well, however you did it do not tell mama or mom I gave it to you."

I sat back down on the couch and picked up my school book again.

"Homework is stupid, you'll see when you are older, but it's just wasting time."

She just looked at me. I couldn't wait until she was older because maybe then we could get closer. I loved her though, it was a cool feeling being an older sister.

Clara's POV

"Frankie! She did it again!" I groaned.

She walked upstairs to see paint everywhere.

"How are we going to get her to stop?!" She asked.

"We've tried everything!" I said.

"I got this, go work on dinner. I'll give her a bath afterwards too."

I walked downstairs.

"Thanks for watching them today Leah." I smiled.

"You're welcome!" She said.

"Homework all done?"

"Yeah, it's in my backpack already."

I looked at her.

"I know I don't understand what this new lifestyle is, but I'm trying sweetie."

"I know mom." She smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I pulled out a cutting board and started to chop tomatoes.

After dinner was done, and the small children were put to bed, all was quiet in the house.

"Leah is going to bed early. She has an early school detention." Frankie told me.

"Again?!" I asked.

"This time though it was for punching someone." She said.

"You sound happy about that."

"It was for bullying a kid."

I sighed, "I'll let it slide."

She gave me a hug.

"We've got this. I believe that we can survive this teenage phase." Frankie told me.

"You better be right or you are calling Amy back." I laughed.

Jokes aside, I wouldn't trade my kids for the world.

I REALLY want the Island DLC but I can't afford it yetttt. Hopefully soon!
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »
So. Unfortunately I am going to have to graveyard this story. I'm legit upset at Sims right now because I had been playing another family outside of this one to just have something else to do. I got Island Living on sale and went to load into this game to give them makeovers only to realize that Clara and Frankie were ghosts somehow and the kids had all grown up. Unplayed Sim Aging is off so I literally do not know what happened. I am so sorry guys, I was truly having a lot of fun with this one! I will have another story going shortly for those who would like to see it! 
My Stories:
-----

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2019, 12:26:30 AM »
So. Unfortunately I am going to have to graveyard this story. I'm legit upset at Sims right now because I had been playing another family outside of this one to just have something else to do. I got Island Living on sale and went to load into this game to give them makeovers only to realize that Clara and Frankie were ghosts somehow and the kids had all grown up. Unplayed Sim Aging is off so I literally do not know what happened. I am so sorry guys, I was truly having a lot of fun with this one! I will have another story going shortly for those who would like to see it! 
Oh, that's a bummer! Good luck with your next story, though, whatever it ends up being!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2019, 12:51:24 AM »
Awww, so sorry to hear that Ally! Truly sorry to hear it. But I'll be here when you bring out your next one ^^