Author Topic: Empty World Save File  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Empty World Save File
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:13:50 AM »
Hi!  I was wondering if anyone has an up to date version of a save file where all of the lots have been bulldozed and all of the sims have been removed.  I searched other sites and the downloads I found all seem to be either outdated or required some sort of CC something.  I think that having a downloadable save file without CC on this site would be a nice addition.  The version I have is four or five worlds behind and it is a VERY time consuming task to clear a world.  My guess is one of you already have one and would love to share it with the rest of us.  Here's hoping anyway!   :)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Empty World Save File
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 02:51:46 AM »
If you want to share Save files, please do not share them via our forum. The world save files may end up being overly large and take up to much space and bandwidth to share here. Plus is it not allowed to share these types of files without permission.

Upload save files to Google drive, another online storage website or a blog of your own and share them that way.

Also, if you're looking for these types of saves. Search the term "Empty World Saves The Sims 4" or something like that.

That should point you in the right direction.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: Empty World Save File
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 10:30:24 AM »
Thank you.  I was able to find one that I felt relatively safe downloading.