Author Topic: Refused to teach another spell?  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Refused to teach another spell?
« on: September 26, 2019, 02:52:25 AM »
In a game I'm playing, I've had this weird thing pop up a couple of times now. My Sim had learnt four spells from one of the Sages when they told her they didn't know her well enough to teach her any more spells. Even after maxing out their friendship to BFF they still refused to teach her another spell. The cooldown had worn off and the option wasn't greyed out so it was nothing like that.

I finally figured out the solution, raise my Spellcaster another rank, problem solved, it seemed she was too low a level to learn a new spell yet the game told her it because she didn't know the Sage well enough?! ???

Weird, I think the issue here is the wrong dialogue being given in the situation, I'm wondering if this is a bug or not and if other people have experienced this. :-\

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Refused to teach another spell?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 10:57:55 AM »
This sounds like a similar issue as one that has been posted to the AHQ Sims 4 Bug Forum.

[NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Sages wont teach spells even though friends
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ROM-Sages-wont-teach-spells-even-though-friends/td-p/8193238

There is a few reports on it. Though it seems you and others have figured the issue out that it's the wrong dialogue being given in the situation.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything