Author Topic: How do you get the ’Soaked Laundry’ moodlet?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline shadedgrey63

• Nooboo
How do you get the ’Soaked Laundry’ moodlet?
« on: October 03, 2019, 07:44:22 PM »
I feel like I’m at my wits’ end. I’m completely out of ideas at this point. Also, I don’t mean ‘Damp Laundry’ which makes the sim sad; I’ve gotten that one lots. I believe ‘Soaked Laundry’ is an uncomfortable moodlet. Any input is appreciated.  :)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: How do you get the ’Soaked Laundry’ moodlet?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 08:12:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum! I don't know that I've ever gotten that moodlet, but my recommendation would be to take a load of laundry which is either clean and soaked or pristine and soaked and put it away.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shadedgrey63

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 08:37:47 PM »
Yes, only you can’t put away laundry after only washing it. Thanks for the welcome!  :D
!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 09:41:55 PM »
Going with what Marian recommended (take a load of laundry and put it away). From what I understand that gives a chance at a moodlet.

After it's been put away and you have your Sim change their outfit, you have a chance at getting another moodlet.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline shadedgrey63

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 11:29:03 PM »
You can get another moodlet not from the cleanliness or dryness of the laundry upon putting it away? I don't think I've ever seen that. I guess it's worth a shot.  ???

Offline WillBrookes147

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 09:36:44 PM »
I'm pretty positive your sim ran out of clean (and dry) clothes to wear so instead wore the clothes that you were supposed to be in the middle of washing. The clothes will still be in the washing machine but you will also be wearing them (because let's face it, it's sims) so I guess you just need to buy a dryer or unless you've got one, dry the clothes you were washing
Correct me if I made a wrong assumption and I'll try to help

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 01:12:32 AM »
I've also seen where the clothes were supposed to have run through either a washing or drying cycle, and the state of the clothes is unchanged. For example, I put the laundry in the washer, and selected wash laundry, but when I came back to put it in the dryer, it was still dirty. The same thing has happened after I have selected dry laundry, so, that could also be what happened. If the clothes were put away after the cycle, even though the laundry state did not change, that could have been the cause. I always check the state of the clothes before I continue, because I experience a lot of buggie-ness with the laundry. I hope this helps.
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7izdNOLStXDQMCan_wQyBQ/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.