Author Topic: How to be asked for a selfie?  (Read 77949 times)

Offline Scarce

• Nooboo
How to be asked for a selfie?
« on: October 05, 2019, 09:49:05 PM »
឵Same as the subject line. How to be asked to take a selfie?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How to be asked for a selfie?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 10:42:54 PM »
I am not very familiar with Get Famous as I have the celeb system turned off. So I had to search on this. From what I understand there's a couple of ways to get selfies with fans -

1. Schedule a meet and greet.
2. Just hang around a lot of fans for a long while.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Scarce

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 11:17:50 PM »
I am not very familiar with Get Famous as I have the celeb system turned off. So I had to search on this. From what I understand there's a couple of ways to get selfies with fans -

1. Schedule a meet and greet.
2. Just hang around a lot of fans for a long while.

neither worked

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 12:01:34 PM »
Sadly this is a tough one. It is a random action that takes place by NPC fans. there is no way to force it. The best ways to have it happen is to hang around fans without dictating every action your sims take. Meet and greets and award shows are great for getting large groups of fans, but it is still random. It will take a while to get the 3 selfies you need, and it will never happen at home waiting. Go to award shows. Hang out at busy venues. Host meet and greets. And hope you get lucky. This is like the fishing aspiration in it takes a bit of luck. Now go socialize with some fans and good luck. There is no way to force this one. You can up your odds though how MrsFlynn and myself suggests. Note award shows have plenty of fans outside of then. I have had great luck there.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 02:04:12 PM »
My go-to place is the bowling alley bar, but really any bar would do if you don't have that. It's just being around fans. The lounges in Del Sol Valley will have other celebs appearing, taking attention away from your sim. So, gyms, bars, etc.

Look out for anything in your sims action queue about listening to a fan's question, and don't cancel it or override it.   
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

anything