Author Topic: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dynasty, 3.3-The Case of the Baby Bump  (Read 32614 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Watcher, how did I never catch that you are Sicilian?
Nessy is a solid-gold star. When will she start her own book club?
Great update! Apocalypse Love!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
O M G!! Pippin! What did I just read? That was just hilarious. Nessy is a bit, well let's just say "out there".
Glad you enjoyed it!  When I started this generation with the acting career, I really wanted to stretch the ideas of what was happening in the shows, commercials, and movies, and I think this was my absolute favorite!  I also enjoyed using my Simself as a guest star for this one  :=)

Well, never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.  Actually, I'm Irish, but I know what you meant  ;=)
Glad the Alpaca Lips was a hit!

Looked more like Tuscany to me or something.  ;D Then again alpacas and llamas are native to Peru, so who knows?  ::) ??? "Alpacchio" is'nt even a name\place\word. (and neither is "alpaca lips") It sounds like the name of an alpaca pokemon.  ;D ;D Would be no match for my dragon types.  ::) ::)

Nessy could write a book and then star in the movie of her own book.  ::) ::) Can you even do that in this game?  ??? ???
Hmmm, in technical gameplay, no you can't write a book and then star in the movie, but narratively, why not?!?
The alpaca Pokemon seems like it should be a real thing.  I'm on board!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.7-The Sad and Happy Celebrations
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2020, 05:54:05 PM »
Just as the inconquerable and incomparable Nessy's fame and legay are growing, so too are the little girls growing, therefore, it was time to bid farewell to the closet in Nessy (and Octavia)'s bedroom.

Nessy:  I'll so miss this closet.
Octavia:  Good thing we still have the bed...and shower...and other shower...and three more beds at my house...
Nessy:  Don't spoil the moment with facts, babe.
Octavia:  Good call!
Pippin:  Anyway, when the canoodling had concluded...
Canoodling?
Pippin:  yes, canoodling had concluded, we shifted the floor plan upstairs just slightly to accommodate two child-sized beds as we were fast approaching a very significant moment...

Nessy:  And by "significant moment," Pippin means the start of knocking out my party requirements!
Pippin:  …I was thinking toddler-to-child birthdays.
Johnny:  Aww, how sweet that you've taken such an interest in the girls and their upbringing!
Pippin:  ...I just didn't want to have to babysit again...
Johnny:  ...oh.
Nessy:  Yeah, that's fair. But before we hit party time, I have to revise a role!

Hairstylist:  So, has Johnny been asking about me?
Nessy:  Yes, actually.  Just the other day he asked if I could stop having you over since you're clingy and creepy.
Hairstylist:  You mean...he really asked about me?!?!?!?!
Nessy:  You are blindly optimistic, aren't you?  Well, soap's not gonna sell itself!

Nessy:  Aaaaaaaaaarh ye tired of havin' ta steer clear of sub-standard soap suds?

Nessy:  Ahoy!  It be Seven Seas Suds!  Off the starboard bough and in your local supermarket.

Nessy:  I'd bet my pappy's left eye patch it can...

Nessy:  mop up the competition.
Director:  And that's a wrap!  It was a pleasure to work with such a great star, Miss Jeong!
Nessy:  Yeah, that's 'cause I'm awesome!  Lucky for you I needed that gold medal on a commercial for my aspiration.
Pippin:  I thought you'd already done that?
Nessy:  Apparently someone had switched my aspiration over before I did the first commercial.
Pippin:  ...oh.  Anyway, about that party...?

Nessy:  Yeah, that's gotta wait.  Let's see how many awards I win!
Octavia:  Sweety!!  I'm so glad I get to have you as my date.  I had to bring my loser husband last time I came to one of these.
Thorne:  I'm literally standing right over here.
Octavia:  I know.
Nessy:  Yeah, her point is still valid.
Thorne:  ...yeah.

Pippin:  And after the weird game of musical chairs that is the awards ceremony, Nessy won...
Octavia:  Best in my heart!
Best of all time!
Nessy:  But no awards...yet!
Pippin:  And with the birthday messages for both girls delivered, it was party time!!

Hairstylist:  Johnny still hasn't called to ask me out.
Zoe:  Nessy hasn't interacted with me at all since her first day.
Nobuya:  Just happy to be here!

Flex:  Sir, do you have an invitation to this party?
Pippin:  I'm the Watcher!
Flex:  ...mm-hmm.
Pippin:  Tavi, vouche for me!
Tavi:  Bibbin!
Flex:  Well, alright, if Tavi vouches for you, I guess you're good.  I'll just be changing into party attire, if that's alright, ma'am?
Tavi:  Otay!

Hairstylist:  Hey, Johnny!  Fancy meeting you here!
Johnny:  Umm, this is my house...
Hairstylist:  And I notice you didn't invite Candy, but did invite me...
Johnny:  Nessy invited you.  She planned the party.  I don't even know your actual name...
Hairstylist:  You are so funny and charming!
Johnny:  Nessy?  A little help?
Nessy:  Time to take my protégé to the cake!
Johnny:  Nice distraction!  Everybody sing!!

All:  Happy birthday to you!
Nessy:  (helps blow out the candles)
Pippin:  And after weirdly circling the counter first, we get to meet...

Pippin:  child-aged Tavi!
Tavi:  Woot!  This outfit is...mediocre at best!
Johnny:  Time for the princess to get a new wardrobe?
Tavi:  Dad, you know Mom is the princess!
Nessy:  I like her.  She gets me.
Pippin:  But before we turn our attention to makeovers, it's time for...
Nessy:  You to clean out the potty chair!

Pippin:  I mean, I guess it does need to be done, so...
Johnny:  Let's age you up, Dahlia!
Tavi:  Happy birthday, Dali!!

Pippin:  And with a second extinguishing of candles...

Pippin:  we have a pair of children who do not need the Watcher to come babysit them!!
Tavi:  Isn't making someone else's moment all about yourself Mom's job, Pippin?
Dahlia:  Yeah, copyright!
Pippin:  I...I mean...uhh…
Tavi:  Now it's makeover time!!
Pippin:  And post-makeover...

Tavi:  Whew!  Carrying the weight of a dynasty really strains my poor back!
Dahlia:  Don't worry, sis, I'll help!
Tavi:  Thanks, Dali!
Pippin:  And as soon as the party ended, Johnny fled from the attentions of the Hairstylist to see his beloved.

Johnny:  She's just always there creeping!  It's so disturbing!
Candy:  Don't worry, sweetiepumpkin, I'll ask Nessy to kick her teeth in if she gets too aggressive.
Johnny:  ...thanks?
Pippin:  And in addition to their son Bowen, Johnny and Candy also have a daughter named Norma.

Pippin:  Norma?  Psh, that's like a name for an old grandma!
Candy:  I named her after my grandma.
Pippin:  ...I'm sorry.  Let's go check in on Nessy.

Nessy:  Day job time!  C'mon, girls!  Let's go find a coconut for some losers who want to see if coconut milk is better than regular milk.  Grab your beachwear!
Tavi:  ...yeah, think I'll stay with this.

Tavi:  So, you wanna build a sand castle?
Dahlia:  Like a castle for a princess?
Tavi:  You're right, that would be lame.  Let's just follow Mom.
Dahlia:  I mean, fairy godmothers gotta stick with their princess.
Tavi:  Too true!

Nessy:  Stupid machine won't work!
Tavi:  Bibbidy-boppity-boponut, give Mom a coconut!
Nessy:  Oh, there it goes.
Dahlia:  Fairy godmother mode, activated!
And with the help and support of her adorable fairy godmothers, the undeniably outstanding Nessy continues to annihilate the requirements for her dynasty.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.8-The Cute and Unnecessary Options
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2020, 12:26:30 AM »
We return to the Jeong household where our beloved princess is under the attentive care of two fabulous fairy godmothers.
Pippin:  They're not fairy godmothers, they're just children!  Let them enjoy their childhood!

Tavi:  Hey, sis!  I just got the princess down for her nap.  Let's get ready for school!
Pippin:  ...okay, maybe they should be taking care of her.  They do seem more responsible.
As as our fairy godmothers spread their wings and soar off to school…

the princess awakens from her enchanted slumber...
Pippin:  Nap.  You could just say nap.
and sets off to grace with Simverse with more of her excellent acting.

Costume Designer:  Is it the...10 of hearts?
Nessy:  Still no.  So look, buddy, you've already guessed half the deck.  Could I maybe get into costume now?  My arms are getting tired.
Costume Designer:  ...fine.
Pippin:  And so, Nessy reprises her role as Doctor Deb, the new neighbor on The Urbz!!!!
Are you fangirling?
Pippin:  Hey, I'm an in-world Sim who's not in the active household.  I watch a lot of TV!!!
...fair enough.

Nessy:  Directy guy!  So, Pippin, my Watcher, is a huge fan of the show, so he asked me to just go with the regular script and not add in the improvements as I normally do.
Director:  So...you're actually going to follow the...
Nessy:  Of course not!  I just thought I'd let you know he requested that.  Anyway, let's make some magic, people!  Lights, camera, ACTION!!!
Director:  …I should have kept my job as a waiter.  I was a good waiter.

Nessy/Doctor Deb:  (entering) Hey, neighbor! 
(pre-recorded audience cheering)
Rob:  Oh hey, Doctor Deb.  So...I understand you came over and spent some time with Michelle the other day?
(Audience noise:  Ooooooooooooo)
Doctor Deb:  Oh yeah, she got something lodged in her throat, but I helped her clear it out.

Rob:  Oh, uh, heh heh, to hear her tell it, it sounds a bit more like you two...kissed?
(Audience noise:  Oooooooooooo)
Doctor Deb:  Oh, not at all.  She was choking, so I grabbed her and pulled her tight to my body, pressed my lips against hers and breathed new life into her.
Rob:  …oh yeah, that doesn't sound like kissing at all.
(canned laughter)
Doctor Deb:  Anyway, the nurse will be in to give you your flu shot in just a moment.  Incidentally, you didn't need to change into a gown for this.
Rob:  …I didn't?
(canned laughter)

Doctor Deb:  Oh my, looks like the janitor left wet spots and didn't put up a sign.  Nurse Molly, watch out!
Nurse Molly:  WhooOOOOAAAAA!!!
Doctor Deb:  Gotcha!

(Audience:  OOoooooOOOOOO!!)
Nurse:  Wow, thanks, Doc!
Doctor Deb:  Yeah...you're...really close to my face right now.
Nurse:  …yeah...uhh…
Doctor Deb:  So, you have braces too, huh?
Nurse:  ...yeah...

Doctor Deb:  K, maybe if you move up and I shift OW no...
(canned laughter)
Rob:  (peeking out in the hallway) Oh my!  Wait until Michelle sees pictures of this! (click, click)
(Audience:  Oooooo)
Director:  And cut!  Great!  Fabulous!  And seriously, why was Rob in a gown?
Rob:  …I have nice legs...
And as our glorious founder returns home from her triumphant acting excursion...

Tavi:  Ugh!!  School makes me so angry!!
Dali:  Yeah, ok.  We're angry.
Pippin:  And someone else probably should be angry...

Pippin:  because she's here acting as a housemaid rather than at home with her babies!
Candy:  Oh, I'm just tidying up after Johnny and I decided to have another baby.  We decided it a lot!
Pippin:  Too much information!!
Johnny:  I'm so happy!!
Pippin:  Alright!  Sounds like time for a family outing!

Nessy:  Yeah, I can go mingle with my fans.
Tavi:  And I suppose Pippin's really just looking for a chance to search for potential spouses even though we're only children?
Dali:  That sounds like him.
Pippin:  Hey!  Accurate, but hurtful!

Tavi:  Aaaaaarh ye needin' the best soap suds under the sun?  Why it be Seven Seas Soap Suds!
Dali:  Ye aaaaaarh correct!
Nessy:  I'm so proud right now!!!

Dali:  Cap'n, I don't be seein' any spouse options.
Billie:  I mean, you don't need to rule me out completely, right?  Please?  I'm cute!!
Pippin:  Don't worry, I'll have you meet friends at school and we'll have a bunch of candidates over!
And a day or three later...

Tavi:  I thought he was kidding.
Dali:  Yeah, no.

Pippin:  That's Kayaan Kumar on the left (and his mother is a pretty redhead), Max Villanueva is in the middle (and was a very handomse pollinator in my Took IDC), and the angry kid with the cool white hair and dark skin is Loren Fritz...and I think is a boy.  Loren's not really a gender-specific name.  Oh, and there's also this interesting option...

Octavia:  Sweety, this is mommy's special friend.
Orange:  Yeah, all my friends at school are jealous because my mom is dating Nessy Jeong, the coolest actress of her generation!
Nessy:  Why, thank you, Purple!  You are such a flatterer!
Orange:  …Orange.  My name's Orange.
Nessy:  Eh, I was close.
Pippin:  He is on the list!  Now, let's knock out a costume party!!

Johnny:  Great idea with the thematic costumes, Nessy!
Nessy:  Well, it was my idea, so great was implied.
Kayaan:  You're so pretty, Miss Jeong!
Nessy:  And I admire your good taste, young man.

Tavi:  Aaaaaaaaaarh ye ready ta party?!?!?
Dali:  Lucky, I wanted to wear the Mom costume!
Nessy:  Johnny?  Double whatever they get for allowance!  Oh look, Pippin's here!

Nessy:  So, uh, why are you out here flirting with this married woman instead of coming inside for my party?
Pippin:  Flirting?  We were just chatting.
Nessy:  Flirting.
Pippin:  Chatting.
Nessy:  Look how she's standing.
Pippin:  ...oh.

Octavia:  Guuuurl, you wish you rocked this outfit like I do!
Tavi:  Now that's a fairy godmother!
Dali:  Yeeeeeeaahhh!
Pippin:  Umm, why is that young man mopping your yard?

Nessy:  He's just trying to win over my daughters.
Pippin:  Do they even know he's out here doing that?
Nessy:  I sure let him think they do!
And with that, we leave our household under the capable guidance and tutelage of the incomparable Nessy...
Pippin:  I'm the Watcher!  I guide them!  Her own children have to go out of the way to take care of her!
and bid them a  fond adieu!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Lol, I loved the second hospital scene even more than the first. Braces! A outpatient unnecessarily cooling his backside in a hospital gown!
Tavi and Dahl are previous. Looking forward to seeing Johndy's kids, too!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Lol, I loved the second hospital scene even more than the first. Braces! A outpatient unnecessarily cooling his backside in a hospital gown!
Tavi and Dahl are previous. Looking forward to seeing Johndy's kids, too!
Thanks!  Glad you're enjoying the craziness with the acting career!  It's been a really fun part of this generation.  In game, however, I'm actually at the point where I'm about to transition to gen 2, so those adorable children are technically young adults at the moment!
And happy birthday!!!!!  As my gift to you, here's the next update  ;=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.9-The Flawed and Ineffective Hunt
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2020, 01:10:50 AM »
In order to truly immortalize the greatness and glory that is Nessy Jeong, one must erect a monument of the most monumental proportions.

Pippin:  Yeah, it's just a wall.  But enough room for paintings of all the future heirs.  Nice job on the painting, by the way, Johnny!
Johnny:  Thanks, Pippin!  And since I quit my job to focus on building my painting skill...

Johnny:  I've had plenty of time to visit Candy and our kids!

Johnyy:  Sweet little Norma...

Johnny:  and handsome young Bowen will not be spouse options, but they're definitely potential close friend prospects for Tavi!  That ensures the potential for screen time for my family on into the next generation!
Pippin:  And speaking of Tavi...

Tavi:  Aaaaaaaarh ye ready to head to the park for some social time, Mom?
Nessy:  No, but I guess I'll just go in my jammies.  I mean, I do make this look pretty awesome!

Tavi:  The pirate queen accompanied by her living Jolly Roger!
Dali:  Yeah, I'm a flag.
Pippin:  Oh look, someone invited a bunch of young, available suitors!
Tavi:  Gee, wonder who that could be.
Dali:  Just sad, Pippin.

Tavi:  Think I'll just gun 'em all down!
Dali:  I'll just be hiding down here.
Tavi:  Wait, what're ye doin', Cap'n Mom?

Nessy:  I'm just checking out young Canyon's mom.
Pippin:  Kayaan, but that's closer than you usually get.
Nessy:  I mean, the kid's decent looking, I guess, but look how pretty his mom is!  My grandkids must be gorgeous!
Pippin:  Mmm, preach!
Tavi:  (facepalm)
And after a hard day of trying to find spouses suitable enough to be considered for the most glorious heiress ever to have graced the Simverse, the young fairy godmothers find a moment of rest...

while the princess heads off to the ball.

And while she is sadly forsaken by the tasteless fools who issue the awards, the most wondrous of all actresses does get some love from one of her co-stars.

Judith:  …and because of her insights, the intended apocalypse movie became something considerably more, and without her brilliance, I would not have gotten this award for Best Supporting Actress, so thank you, Nessy Jeong, for Nessing up that script!
(audience cheers)
Nessy:  Hmm, Nessing it up.  I've gotta trademark that...
And while our founder did not receive the awards that she so clearly deserved, her darling fairy godmothers did receive something.

Tavi:  So, since we have to do these stupid projects, at least that probably means Pippin won't take us out boy hunting.
Dali:  And if we're going to hunt them, could we at least be free to capture them?
Tavi:  Wait, what?
Dali:  What?
Tavi:  ...never mind.

Pippin:  Ah, family bonding at its finest!
Johnny:  (facepalm) Ugh, why am I so bad this science stuff?
Nessy:  Well, how am I supposed to know how to do a child's school project.  I was never a child nor did I go to school!
Tavi:  It's okay, Mom.  We just used magic to fix them.
Dali:  Bibbity-bobbity-bano, make this a volcano!
Johnny:  You two are really talented and smart!
Nessy:  They get that from me.
Johnny:  Umm, we adopted Dali, so...
Nessy:  They.  Get.  That.  From.  ME!
Johnny:  Yes, they sure do!
Pippin:  Seems like time to knock out another social event.
Nessy:  I know...

Nessy:  A fan meet & greet!  Oh, Dali, why are you here? 
Dali:  I'm your fan too!
Nessy:  Aww, sweetie, that's adorable!  Oh look, there's Uncle Flex!

Dahlia:  Hey, Uncle Flex!
Flex:  Howdy, Little Doll!  Are you gonna help me keep your mama safe during the meet & greet?
Dahlia:  Of course!  Protecting the princess is a fairy godmother's job!
Flex:  ...that's adorable!

Aspen:  Ohmygosh!!  I'm actually president of my school's Nessy Jeong fan club and the rest of the club is gonna flip when they find out I met you!!
Nessy:  I sure hope you're being literal.
Aspen:  ...sorry?
Nessy:  That they literally will flip.  That would be great!  Video it and post it!
Aspen:  ...I...it wasn't...they can't...but...for you, Nessy, okay!!  I'll have them learn!!

Rohan:  Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!
Nessy:  You are welcome, William.
Rohan:  Rohan, but if that's how you addressed me on the autograph, I'll legally change it!
Dali:  Alright, move it along, people!  Nice orderly line.  Don't make me break out the wand, people!
Flex:  You are good, little fairy!

Morgan:  Thank you so much, Miss Jeong!  You're the best!
Nessy:  Hmm, I remember you calling me a train wreck in the first update to this dynasty.
Morgan:  ...I'm sorry.
Nessy:  Eh, Pippin's got a soft spot for you, so I'll put you on the short list for good friend status.
Morgan:  Thank you so so so so much!!!!
Pippin:  But be warned, the short list is really long.
Morgan:  That's fine, as long as I'm on it!
Pippin:  And since we need more social events...dance party!!!

Pippin:  And you brought only redheads as back-up dancers?

Pippin:  You are welcome, Pippin!
Morgan:  …I'm a redhead...
Pippin:  Yeah you are!
Nessy:  No, focus here, Pippin!

Nessy:  Ooo, nailed that big finish, ladies!  Take 5!
And with that, our dynasty will also take 5 as Nessy and her unfathomable grandeur will take some time for some much needed rest!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Yes, she turned an apocalypse movie into an Alpaca Lips movie (read: Alpaca-themed Apocalypse movie that seems it was also Italy-themed, but its Italy themes are actually Super Mario-themed  8) 8) :o ;D) - Actually I think that Mario's name is more properly Marurio AKA マルリオ NOT マリオ, which I'm pretty sure is not an Italian word or name at all! Same for ワルリオ (NOT ワリオ) Maybe not canon but at least it feels better to me that way.  8) 8) ;D ;D  ???

I think Tavi and Orange should marry each other, this way you get Octavia into the family tree. Orange and Octavia have the same face structure, so Orange and Tavi's children would look the same as Vanessa and Octavia's children would have looked.  8) 8) ;D :D ;)

And for the redheads... you should make an all-redhead legacy.  ;) :D ;D Do you just like to have redheads as a "theme" (like, having redheads always crop up in your story) or do you also enjoy making a redhead CAS sim\starting out with a redhead premade?  ;)  ;D Is Morgan the fave premade redhead?
Input noted about Orange  ;=)
I do adore redheads, but I commonly go for the "unnatural" hair colors (blue, purple, pink, etc.) for founders.
Morgan is definitely on my short list for favorite premade redheads  ;=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.10-The Older and Wiser Sims
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2020, 07:57:05 AM »
As we catch up with the unstoppable force that can only be described as Nessy Jeong, we find her, once again, on the set of The Urbz.

Director:  Alright, people, get into make-up and costumes and back on set and ready to go in...well, whenever Nessy wants you back.  I'll just go get some pizza.

Hairstylist:  So, basically, it's looking like Johnny's losing interest in Candy?
Nessy:  Umm, they're currently on child number four and make out every time they're near each other, so I'm thinking they're fine.
Hairstylist:  Great!  So when they do finally break up, I'll be there waiting!
Nessy:  You are just weirdly faithful to your own delusions.  Well, time to go own the spotlight!

Director:  Umm, so I was...summoned?
Nessy:  Oh, yeah, I was going to tell you I'm just going to ignore the script because it's garbage, but I figured if you came in here while I was getting into wardrobe, it would save everyone time.
Director:  …how did this save me time...?
Nessy:  Alright, people, it's showtime!!  Lights, camera, ACTION!!

Nessy/Doctor Deb:  Hey, Michelle!
(pre-recorded audience cheering)
Doctor Deb:  Rob said you wanted to see me?  Wait, where is Rob?
Michelle:  He had an allergic reaction to his flu shot and he was hospitalized.

Doctor Deb:  WHHAAAAATT?!?!?!
Michelle:  Yeah, they said his arm swelled up and looked all discolored.  But he did have full function in his other arm to send me a photo.
(crowd noise:  ooooooooooo)

Doctor Deb:  Umm, well, I have braces...
Michelle:  I thought we had something special!
Doctor Deb:  Well, braces are pretty special.
(canned laughter)

Doctor Deb:  You, however, do not have braces.
(audience noise:  ooOOOOOOoooo)
Michelle:  Why...Doctor Deb, you're really sweeping me off my feet!
Doctor Deb:  Nope!

Doctor Deb:  Just mopping!
(canned laughter)
Director:  Ummm, cut, I guess?  I'm new to this job.  The other guy went back to being a waiter for some reason?
Pippin:  But Nessy is not the only reason our dynasty is having success.  Johnny has been contributing wonderfully by doing things like...

Pippin:  getting the mail.
Johnny:  And fan mail, more fan mail, additional fan mail, and some fan mail.
Pippin:  And he even puts it on display!

Nessy:  Oooo, fan mail!  Johnny, would you be a dear and respond to those for me?
Tavi:  We already did, Mom!
Dahlia:  Fairy godmother mode, activated!
Pippin:  And when Johnny wasn't busy getting mail, painting, or doing basic housecare...

Pippin:  he was reminding us that it was almost time for Nessy's birthday.
Johnny:  Seriously?  No one remembered it was my birthday?
Nessy:  I remember that mine is tomorrow, if that helps?  Now let's plan that party!!!
Johnny:  …I'll go bake the cake.

Nessy:  Pippin?  Try not to flirt with anyone this time, okay?
Pippin:  Of course not, Morgan.
Nessy:  Morgan?
Pippin:  No, I wasn't flirting with Morgan!  Where did you get that idea?
Nessy:  No, you just called me Morgan.
Pippin:  ...I'm going inside now.

Nessy:  Anyway, thanks for coming to my party, babe!
Octavia:  Of course, though, this will be the last chance for us to make love as young adults so...
Nessy:  Good heavens!  Can't pass up that opportunity!

Octavia:  Sweetie, you're just so beautiful!
Nessy:  Yes I am...but maybe not as beautiful as you.
Octavia:  AAwwwwwww!!
And after the world's greatest power couple re-joins the party, they find that boring old regular socialization was happening downstairs.

Johnny:  Umm, Pippin?  Are you holding hands with Morgan?
Pippin:  What? Of course not!  Whatever gave you that idea?
Johnny:  Umm, you're literally holding her hand?
Pippin:  No, I always stand like this!
Morgan:  He does, all the time.
Pippin:  Not that we're together a whole lot so that she'd know that.
Johnny:  …uh, okay.
And a short time later, the most wondrous and glorious founder to have ever reigned approaches her cake.

Nessy:  Hmm, what to wish for...?  Oh!  I know!!  (blows out candles)

Johnny:  So, what do you think she wished for?
Octavia:  Well, she already has true love, a pair of beautiful daughters, and a thriving dynasty, so she'll wish for the one thing she doesn't have.
Octavia and Johnny:  A Starlight Accolade Award.
And with the magic of a birthday wish and the magical fire power of two fairy godmothers backing her, the immortal Nessy will surely receive the recognition she deserves in the near future.  But that will have to wait for a future update as we leave the Jeong household for now.

Morgan:  Oh, guess we're leaving.  C'mon, Pippin!
Octavia:  "C'mon Pippin?"
Pippin:  Ummm, sorry what?
Morgan:  Oh yeah, subtlety.  I forgot.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.10-The Older and Wiser Sims
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2020, 11:22:12 AM »
No posts to reply to, but just wanted to thank those of you who are reading.  Hope you're enjoying the craziness!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.11-The Awarding and Aging Events
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2020, 11:27:51 AM »
We rejoin the Jeong Dynasty with the Simverse's most amazing power couple having another awards show date.
Nessy:  This is my time, I'm just sure of it!
Octavia:  Of course it is, sweetie, you deserve it!  ...but I still love you even if they overlook you again.
Nessy:  Thanks, babe!

Nessy:  Hey, isn't that one of those magic school teacher guys?
Octavia:  How do you know about teachers at the magic school?
Nessy:  Eh, the girls are interested in such things.  Something about their whole fairy godmother thing.
Octavia:  Yeah, that makes sense.
And after a few awards are announced, we finally hear...
Simeon:  And the winner for the Best Actress in a Comedy Series Role...everyone's favorite apartment-dwelling doctor, Doctor Deb, aka Nessy Jeong!!
(Octavia applauding louder than the rest of the crowd)

Nessy:  I'm so happy!  And I'm so pleased the most important person in the world is here to share this with me.

Nessy:  That's right, Octavia, none of this would mean anything if I didn't have you to share it with me.
Octavia:  Awww!
Nessy:  And, Thorne, thanks for being super cool with your wife loving me more.
(crowd laughing)
Thorne:  She mentioned me!!  She actually mentioned me!!!
Nessy:  And of course, thanks to my awesome support team at home:  Johnny, the backbone of our home, and last but not least, my magnificent fairy godmothers, Tavi and Dali, who helped this princess get to the ball.

Tavi:  We did it!!
Dahlia:  She finally won!!
Tavi and Dahlia:  Fairy godmothers for the win!!
And yes, at long last, the greatest star to shine in the heavens is recognized for her incredible skills and the massive impact she has had on acting, writing, and directing.
Pippin:  And when she arose the next morning...

Nessy:  Alright, fairy godmothers, are you all set to stop being children?  If I throw the party and age you up right away, you can miss school today.
Tavi:  You're the best, Mom!
Dahlia:  ...but I like school.
Pippin:  And as I totally arrived by myself and not at all with Morgan, I looked around and saw AAAAHHHH!!!

Pippin:  Morgan, look away!!!
Morgan:  AHHH!!  My eyes!
Pippin:  I mean, that is to say, uh, nothing to see here, folks.  Let's just stay focused on the party and try not to stare at how massively inappropriately dressed Kayla is!

Nessy:  So, was that noise and nonsense outside because of you and Morgan totally "not" showing up together, Pippin?
Pippin:  Oh no, it was because Kayla came dressed in...well, not dressed.  It's fine, though, I played it really cool and I don't think anyone noticed anything.
Kayla:  Yeah, I don't feel like that's true.  I'm just trying to get more media attention, okay?
Nessy:  Well, the media does love a train wreck, right, Morgan?
Morgan:  One time.  I called you that one time.  And I'm sorry.  Again.
Tavi:  Umm, can we do this cake thing before I'm marked absent from school?

And as our glorious heiress extinguishes her candles...

Tavi:  I immediately notice the need for a makeover!  Okay, Dali, your turn and then we'll head to the dresser together.

Tavi:  Oh, Kayla, thanks for putting clothes on.  Random western clothes.
Kayla:  I just want the media to notice me.  Is that so wrong?
Dahlia:  Umm, is that makeover offer still on the table?
Tavi:  Sure thing, sis!

Pippin:  And two fashion nightmares enter the room, but...

Pippin:  two fashion icons emerge!
Tavi:  Woot!  Now let's end this party and make it fairy godmother time!
Dali:  And this time, for real!!
Johnny:  Ok girls, just give me a quick moment to start Tavi's painting.

Dahlia:  Yeah, I wouldn't have felt right leaving with these unwashed dishes laying around anyway.
And after the canvas-based immortalization of our heiress commences and the nasty food residue is removed from the dishes, the family is off on a glorious outing!

Tavi:  Great!  Now let's find the...hey, is that Pippin and Morgan?
Nessy:  Yeah, who's the train wreck now, Morgan?
Morgan:  I said I was sorry!!!
Dahlia:  I think it's this way...

Tavi:  Alright, everyone, brace yourselves.  It's time to enter...

Tavi:  the Realm of Magic!
Dahlia:  Fairy godmother mode...
Tavi and Dahlia:  Activated!
And so, as Nessy creeps ever closer to the end of her glorious stage of this dynasty, the adventure is only just beginning for our heiress and her twin!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Tavi is going to be a lovely heir. She does look more like her mother, but that's okay.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Gratz to Nessy on nabbing that long-deserved award!
And happy teen birthday to Tavi and Dali.
My favorite shot would have to be Pippin an Morgan holding hands, LOL!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Tavi is going to be a lovely heir. She does look more like her mother, but that's okay.
Yeah, Johnny has those awesome genetics, but I'm rather fond of young Tavi.  And Nessy's delighted with her mini-me!

Gratz to Nessy on nabbing that long-deserved award!
And happy teen birthday to Tavi and Dali.
My favorite shot would have to be Pippin an Morgan holding hands, LOL!
Thanks!  I was delighted when she won it (and simultaneously got those last satisfaction points she needed).  I may have used it as a prop for her final wall painting  ;=)
Oh my gosh!  The Pippin and Morgan picture was such a funny happy accident!!  Johnny was chatting with both of them and I happened to pause it as their arms were crossed and realized how much it looked like hand holding, so how could I not use it?  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 1.12-The New and Magical Adventure
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2020, 10:01:22 PM »
And as Nessy, greatest and most glorious founder of all time, moves ever closer to the glorious and immortalized status of successful founder, young Tavi is just beginning her quest.

Tavi:  Whoa...Pigmole's School for Spellcraft and Sorcery!  It's just as awesome as I'd hoped!
Dahlia:  Ohmygosh, we get to go to school!!

Nessy:  Alright, people, you go do your magic stuff or whatever.  I'm gonna find a mirror!
Tavi and Dahlia:  Okay, Mom!

Dahlia:  You are Simeon Silversweater.
Simeon:  You are correct.
Dahlia:  Actually, I'm Dahlia.
Simeon:  Well played, Dahlia.
Dahlia:  You should take me on as your apprentice.

Simeon:  Your straight forward nature is appreciated.  Now, why should I take you on as my apprentice?
Dahlia:  You are the sage of practical magic, so let's look from a practical perspective.

Dahlia:  First off, your age.  You're currently at the adult stage, no longer with the adjectivial "young" attached.  This means you're triggering mid-life, and by association, mid-life crisis territory.  In order to substantiate your illusion of still being young and desirable, you should be in the company of a lovely, curvy, young lady.  I happen to be all of those things.

Simeon:  Your logic is flawless.  You will accompany me in public frequently to ensure my illusion of youth and desirability and I will teach you practical magic.
Dahlia:  Indeed.  So we have an accord?
Simeon:  Indeed.
Johnny:  I am so creeped out by this arrangement.
And in another part of Pigmole's School for Spellcraft and Sorcery...

Tavi:  You're Morgyn Ember, sage of untamed magic.
Morgyn:  Is that a question?  If so, D all of the above!
Tavi:  Umm, okay, so I would like to...

Morgyn:  And I would like three!
Tavi:  Huh?
Morgyn:  And have you ever wondered how blue got there?
Tavi:  ...no...
Morgyn:  Exactly!  That's how it gets away with it!
Tavi:  That...makes sense, actually.

Morgyn:  Yes!  In that case, I agree!
Tavi:  To what?
Morgyn:  Your question, silly!  That's how agreeing works!
Tavi:  And I agree with your agreement.
Morgyn:  I find that agreeable.
Tavi:  Agreed!
And as the evening wears on, the girls set out to attain the exalted status of spellcasters!

Tavi:  Umm, okay, c'mere strange little magical firefly.

Dahlia:  Umm, I can totally see that mote you're trying to hide.
Teulia:  No you can't!  I mean, no there's not.  A mote, I mean.  It's not right here, behind me, and stuff.
Dahlia:  Not anymore it isn't.
Teulia:  ...dang it.

Morgyn:  Oh my, what's this?
Tavi:  Umm, I brought you the magic mote things you asked for.
Morgyn:  Really?  Why?
Tavi:  ...because...you asked me to...?
Morgyn:  What a strange reason for you to do a thing.  If I'd wanted them, you'd think I'd've gotten them.  Very well, guess I mote as well magicify you!

Tavi:  Oh my gosh, I'm floating!  And it mildly looks like you're proposing.
Morgyn:  Huh, maybe I am!

Dahlia:  Umm, should my hand be disappearing?
Simeon:  Hang on, I haven't taken on an apprentice in a while, so I'm rusty.  I'll get this sorted out.
And while the girls were taking on the significant task of changing their life states, our dearest and darlingest founder was taking on the far more daunting task of trying to finally hit level 10 of the acting skill.

Nessy:  To be, or not to be, or if not two B, maybe three C, or perhaps 3D?
L.  Faba:  So, the next generation of this dynasty pick the other two sages and I'm stuck listening to you practice lines for shows you're not in?
Nessy:  You.  Are.  WELCOME!!
And the girls try to improve their newly found magical skills by adding newly found tomes to their inventories.

Mallory:  Oh, look at the loser newby!  I'll bet you don't last the week!  I am declaring you my arch rival.  You hear me?  ARCH RIVAL!!

Mallory:  MWAHAHAHAHA!!
Tavi:  Hey, that's super cool, Archy.  Any idea where I can find a tome?
Mallory Archy:  Oh...umm...pretty sure there's one up on the top shelf there.
Tavi:  Oh, thanks!
Archy:  ...and you're really pretty.  Are you...seeing anyone?
Tavi:  Well, my eyes work, so I see people all the time!  Toodles!
Archy:  (sigh) Bye.

Simeon:  Hello, young fella.  You might notice how I'm hanging out around this lovely, curvy, young lady.  And she doesn't mind!
Random Young Fella:  Yeah, I noticed.
Dahlia:  You.  Are.  WELCOME!

And after an exhausting first day of being spellcasters, the girls head home for rest and then re-enact their age-old practice...

of randomly standing back-to-back while they eat.

Pippin:  Sims are so funny!
And with our glorious and unstoppable founder nearly finished with her goals and her darling fairy godmothers finally having magic, we bid farewell to the Jeong household.

anything