Author Topic: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dynasty, 3.3-The Case of the Baby Bump  (Read 32991 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 2.11-The Transition
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2020, 11:45:18 PM »
We rejoin the dynasty household started by the immaculate Nessy to find her granddaughter just finishing up some archeological analysis.

Alibreeze:  So, yeah, this piece is legit and I'm thinking we should head home now so mom doesn't miss any work days since she just needs one more promotion.
Alina:  We can finally leave this nasty death trap you brought me to?  Awesome!  I'll go pack the bags!
And they arrive at home and it's back to business as usual.

Pippin:  Umm, what are you doing, Tavi?
Tavi:  Gotta write this article about going full witch mode on your students, and that kind of requires going full witch mode.
Pippin:  Okay, sorry I asked.  At least there are never any surprises with Alibreeze.

Alibreeze:  UGH!  (kicks trashcan)
Pippin:  What are you doing?!?
Alibreeze:  Well, I had the enraged moodlet, so I thought I'd knock out a whim by kicking a trashcan.  I'll just clean this up now.
Kayaan:  Wait, does the lawn need mopping?
Alibreeze:  No, I got it, dad.
Kayaan:  But...that's my thing...
And after Alibreeze responsibly cleans up the mess she made...
Kayaan:  ...my thing...
she heads to the park to meet a good friend.

Holden:  Oh, hey, Alibreeze!
Alibreeze:  Hey, Skirt!
Holden:  Oh yeah, I...kind of don't have a skirt on anymore...

Alibreeze:  Well, let's face it, I rock the jeans look way better than you.
Holden:  Yeah, you...not that I was looking...
Alibreeze:  But I think we can fix this.  Follow me (leaves)
Holden:  Wait for me!!

Holden:  So I...
Alibreeze:  Just do the thing!
Holden:  ...it was just a phase...

Alibreeze:  Yes!  Skirt is back!
Holden:  It was actually just a childhood phase...
Alibreeze:  And now it's lasted into adulthood!  You are welcome.
Holden:  ...thanks?
Alibreeze:  K, I'm gonna go to magic school now.  Laters!
Holden:  …bye...?

Alibreeze:  Hey, can I learn another potion, because...
Saya:  So, what's his name?
Alibreeze:  What?  Whose name?
Saya:  The boy you're obviously giddy about.
Alibreeze:  Shut up!
Saya:  You go girl!

Alibreeze:  Thanks for the encouragement, but can I learn a potion now?
Saya:  No, that wasn't encouragement.  It was "you go girl" as in go right now and get that man!
Alibreeze:  ...oh.
And while Alibreeze was in the place to learn magic, Tavi had gone to where the magic was happening.

Tavi:  Hey!  Whenever you're done making out, I have magical youth juice for you!
Pippin:  Oh, uhh, we weren't making out...
Morgan:  Yeah, we were just kissing a lot!
Pippin:  (facepalm)
And shifting to where more magic is happening, our heiress acts upon the advice from the magical sage.

Alibreeze:  Hey, Skirt!
Holden:  Hey, so why did you want to meet here?
Alibreeze:  I just thought we'd go somewhere we could have some privacy.  Let's go sit and chat.
Holden:  Huh, that sounds weirdly like a date objective, but okay.
Alibreeze:  Well, I mean, I guess it kind of is a date?
Holden:  Oh, in that case...

Holden:  let me show you why my name sounds like "holdin.'"
Alibreeze:  Super lame line, dude.
Famous Guy:  Hello!  I'm famous.  Mind if I come over here with the papparazzi?
Alibreeze:  We're kind of in the middle of...
Famous Guy:  Great!!!

Famous Guy:  Alright, are the teens out of the shot?  You're getting my good side, right?  Who am I kidding, I don't have a bad side!
Alibreeze:  So, as I was saying, Skirt...
Famous Guy:  Can we have quiet on set, kids?  Sheesh!  It's so tough working with these amateurs!
Alibreeze:  We'll just go behind the benches over here.  C'mon, Skirt.
Famous Guy:  Thank you!  Finally some privacy!
Alibreeze:  And now that we have something a little closer to privacy...

Holden:  ...oh my!!!

Alibreeze:  By the way, you're my boyfriend and we're getting married.
Holden:  I am so happy!!
And the next day, she went to talk over plans with another fellow.

Alibreeze:  Hey, Pippin, I dropped a picture book off to Morgan so she has something to fill her time while she's hiding in the bathroom.
Pippin:  She's not hiding in the bathroom.
Morgan:  Yeah, I'm not, and thanks for the book!

Alibreeze:  So, Mom's only one promotion away from done and my birthday's coming up, so I'm ready to take over!
Pippin:  About that, there's something very important I need you to do...
And following the advice/request from her Watcher, Alibreeze makes a slight adjustment to the Jeong fairy godmother cottage.

Alibreeze:  Yep, this is where we can copypasto whatever potions we need for the eight remaining generations, including mine, to ensure Pippin is immortal with potions of rejuvenation.
Pippin:  And Morgan...not for any reason or anything...
Alibreeze:  (sigh) And Morgan.  And we also have moodlet solvers, immortality potions, and needs fillers, so no more sleep ever.  Of course, that means plenty of time to work on skilling.

Alibreeze:  You sure you wanna make that really bad, uncreative, and predictable move, man bun?
Man Bun:  ...yeah?
Alibreeze:  K, checkmate.  To the gym!
Man Bun:  ...k, bye.

Alibreeze:  Umm, 2 out of the 3 of you are just standing around watching me work out instead of actually using the open and available treadmills...?
Non-Treadmill Girl #1:  Oh, we're just trying to burn calories by association.
Non-Treadmill Girl #2:  Yeah, since we're close to you while you're working out, we'll gain fitness from it too!
Alibreeze:  That's not a thing.
Treadmill Girl:  Well, if that's a thing, why am I on this treadmill?
Alibreeze: I am truly not surrounded by the greatest brains in the Simverse.
Pippin:  And good news, you get to be surrounded by them some more at your birthday party!

Alibreeze:  Aww, this is nice, actually.  Just a quiet get together as dad makes a cake and I'm surrounded by my mom and her clones.
Finley:  (singing) But where are the clones?
                             Send in the clones

Alejandra:  I really expected you to go with Attack of the Clones or Clone Wars.  I'm shocked and impressed.
Finley:  I'm full of surprises...because the cake isn't ready yet.  I wanted to be full of cake!
Kayaan:  ...I'm sorry.

Pippin:  Alright, young man, I expect you to spoil Alibreeze rotten and treat her like the princess she is.
Holden:  You mean like you treat Morgan?
Pippin:  What?  Morgan?  Psh, I don't even know why you think we're a couple.
Morgan:  Yeah, Pippin says we don't mention that in public!
Pippin:  (facepalm) Hey look, distracting cake stuff is happening.

Alibreeze:  Whoa, what was that sudden pressure I felt on my shoulders.
Pippin:  Eh, it's just the entire weight of the dynasty shifting over.  Have fun, kiddo!
And so, our young heiress heads off to a remote beachfront property in Sulani.

Alibreeze:  Okay, this I can work with.
Pippin:  And you get to work with it on your own for a couple of days at least while you wait for Holden and his skirt to age up to young adult, but let's take a quick look at the inside.

And so our dynasty moves to a Sulani stilt house and our hopes shift to the shoulders of our slender sensation, the granddaughter of the inconqueable Nessy.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 2.11-The Transition
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2020, 02:48:37 AM »
I'm so glad Alibreeze chose Holdin; he is such a good sport to go around in a skirt that isn't even a kilt!
Love your little Sulani house which, I see, has already made room for a bassinet, Blarfy, a toddler bed, and 2 widdle toddler potties.
She's all set!

Please report back on the success of the Glimmerbrook Potion Reserve.
My experience is that stuff disappears after several days.
Looking forward to seeing Alibreeze and Holden/Holdin go native! :)

P.S. Pippin, you scoundrel! Did you give your simself the Romantic trait? Hahaha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 2.11-The Transition
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2020, 01:30:50 PM »
I'm so glad Alibreeze chose Holdin; he is such a good sport to go around in a skirt that isn't even a kilt!
Love your little Sulani house which, I see, has already made room for a bassinet, Blarfy, a toddler bed, and 2 widdle toddler potties.
She's all set!

Please report back on the success of the Glimmerbrook Potion Reserve.
My experience is that stuff disappears after several days.
Looking forward to seeing Alibreeze and Holden/Holdin go native! :)

P.S. Pippin, you scoundrel! Did you give your simself the Romantic trait? Hahaha
Yeah, Holden aging up nicely was a rather pleasant surprise.  In the back of my mind, I was already thinking through how the narrative would flow if he aged up and was a toad-faced pear boy.
Yeah, Alibreeze set up her house around the idea of needing an heir and never needing sleep.  You'll notice there's a single bed, not the double.  And a shower, again, for bringing in that next generation  ;=)
Realistically, I won't need those potions on the stumps.  Now that she's duplicated them and has some in her inventory, she'll just be able to duplicate from there, but I'm sure she'll swing by the fairy godmother cottage at some point, so I can check then.
And no, no romantic trait on my Simself, just taking advantage of Nessy and Tavi being able to cast infatuate  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The irrefutably fantastic Nessy Jeong started a dynasty with a flair unknown to the Simverse.  Continuing forward, her fairy godmother witch daughter, Tavi, kept going strong for the second generation, and now the hopes and dreams of dear, sweet Nessy's dynasty rest on the bare shoulders of young Alibreeze.

Alibreeze:  Yep, and this beachfront property tends to make everyone show up in their swimwear.  Oh, speaking of people showing up, who's that?

Alibreeze:  It's Lilith Vatore...walking right past me and heading to the door to knock.  Ooo, a seashell!  Alright, now it's time to play host to my first ever guest!

Alibreeze:  Welcome to my humble abode!
Lilith:  Thanks, this place is really cool!  Way less stuffy than living in Vampville.
Alibreeze:  Well, I mean, if you want to move out of Vampville, and if I have a son, you're already at the front of the list for spouse choices!
Lilith:  Aww, you're sweet.  And I don't mean that in a taste sort of way.  It wasn't a vampire threat.
Alibreeze:  I wasn't gonna ask, but I was a bit worried.  Oh, and since you're a vampire, and we're in the fast lane for friendship, that means Pippin totally didn't need to send me to the Puppy Park when I was a teen to get that second non-human friend.

Pippin:  But the puppy was so cute!
Alibreeze:  And the beefy gardener was nice too.  Hmm, everyone shows up in their beachwear, so maybe I should invite Jake the muscular gardener over to...
Holden:  Hey, Alibreeze!

Alibreeze:  Oh, hi, Holden.
Lilith:  Ooo, you ordered me take out?
Holden:  Heh heh, she's kidding, right?
Alibreeze:  …why are you wearing wings?
Holden:  Well, you're hanging out with a vampire, and you're a spellcaster, so I figured I'd try to pass myself off as a fairy.
Lilith:  Just a little nibble?
Holden:  ...please tell me she's kidding?
Alibreeze:  K, Lily and I are gonna go stargaze.  Later, Skirt!
Lilith:  We are?  Cool!  Later, snack!
Holden:  ...kidding?

Lilith:  Ooo, look at the bottom of your house!
Alibreeze:  …huh?  Are you talking?  My ears are literally under water right now.
Lilith:  …what?  Can't hear you because my ears are underwater.
And after a bit more of that nonsense, the guests left and Alibreeze spent some more time working on her collection...of friends!

Alibreeze:  Hey, elemental guy!
Haych:  Welcome to Sulani, radiant child.  I am Haych.  It is an honor to have you in our island paradise.
Alibreeze:  Aww, thanks, man!  And it's nice to have you, an elemental, as a friend, thereby proving that Pippin really didn't need to send me off to spend hours trying to befriend a puppy.
Pippin:  Fine!  I get the point!!  Oh, wait a minute...

Pippin:  yeah, pretty ghost girl might end up in Behrtopia.
Alibreeze:  Stay focused on this game file, Pip.
Pippin:  What?  Oh!  Sorry.
Alibreeze:  No worries.  Anyway, ghost time is done, so I'm gonna try to grab a few more seashells before I head to work.

Pippin:  Such lovely scenery!
Alibreeze:  …I hope you're referring to the landscape and not gushing about me again.
Pippin:  …I can be doing both, right?
Alibreeze:  (sigh) whatever.  I'm off to work!  Time to join that ultimate crime fighting task force...

Alibreeze:  Sulani 5-0
Pippin:  ...
Alibreeze:  What are you doing? 
Pippin:  Oh, I was just giving the readers time to hum the theme song.
Alibreeze:  …you are so weird.

Captain:  Alright, newbie, time to start working your way up the ladder.
Alibreeze:  Thanks for the vote of confidence, chief.
Front Desk Clerk:  So, I see a Post-It here that there was a vandalism issue reported.
Alibreeze:  Well, gotta start somewhere.

Alibreeze:  Alright, crew, start taking pictures of the damage but don't touch anything.  I want to see if we can get some prints.
Officer 1:  Yes, most modern artists do sell prints of their work.
Officer 2:  But wouldn't the originals be worth so much more?
Alibreeze:  Change of plans, you idiots stay outside and let me know if any super muscular gardeners walk past.  It's very important to this case.
Both Officers:  Okay!!

Alibreeze:  Police work seemed a bit more action-oriented at first, but I guess this can help prepare me if I ever want to pursue a career as a photographer or art critic.  Well, time to head inside.

Alibreeze:  Lilith?
Lilith:  Yeah, I wander around at night a lot, so I may have seen some suspicious figures in this area.
Alibreeze:  And you just wandered into the house without anyone noticing?
Lilith:  There were two morons out front playing rock-paper-scissors, so they were too distracted to notice me.
Officer 1:  Officer Jeong, there's a rather fit-looking plumber, does that...oooooo, who's your friend?

Alibreeze:  This is Lilith.
Officer 1:  Well, hello, pretty lady.
Lilith:  Ooo, a man in uniform. I'd love to have you for dinner sometime.
Officer 1:  Well, I mean, okay.
Pippin:  And that joke is what we call an oldy, but a goody!
Alibreeze:  Back to the station to analyze this evidence!  Oh, and enjoy your meal, Lilith!
Lilith:  I plan to...

Alibreeze:  Gunnar, my good friend, let's go cloudgaze so we can get to know each other better.
Gunnar:  I'd love to!

Gunnar:  I went outside and you never showed up and now you're working on my computer and I think you did that just to get me away from the computer.
Alibreeze:  Someone promote this man to detective!
Gunnar:  Oh, really?  You really think I could be a detective?  I mean...wow!  Thanks, Alibreeze.
Alibreeze:  ...that was sarcasm, but you're welcome.  Well.  Scanned, logged, analyzed, and entered everything, guess I'll go help with fingerprinting, mugshots, and frisking.

Criminal:  Shouldn't this have all been done when I was first brought in?  I mean, I've been in that cell for about 6 hours now...
Alibreeze:  Hey, I don't make the policies, I just carry them out.  Ok, frisking time.
Criminal:  Well, I mean, ok!

Alibreeze:  Is this a...turkey baster?
Criminal:  What?!?  That's not mine!  I was just holding it for a friend!
Alibreeze:  ...it's a turkey baster.
Criminal:  You got it all wrong!  I'm innocent!  I'm just a victim of circumstance!
Alibreeze:  Again, turkey baster.
Captain:  (SCREAM)
Criminal:  That wasn't me!
Alibreeze:  Obviously.  I'm gonna check that out.  Book him, Gunno!
Gunnar:  A cute nickname?  First you say I should be promoted, now I get a cute nickname?  This is the best day of my life!!

Alibreeze:  Captain?  Captain!!
Officer 1:  Sadly, it's her time.
Criminal 2:  Nooo!  She was so kind to me!!
Grim:  Ok, people, gotta give me some swingin' room!
Alibreeze:  I'd like a few words with you when you're finished, Grim.
Grim:  I mean, your mom's a friend of mine, so that's cool.

Alibreeze:  So, Grim, I know the captain was elderly and that Officer 1 said it was her time, but there was a look on whatever passes for your face that seemed a little off.
Grim:  Well, yeah.  I checked my log and I was originally scheduled to get her in a week and a half, but all of the sudden, it was expidited.
Alibreeze:  And that's unusual?
Grim:  Absolutely!  I mean, we also only track natural life span, so if there's something like an accident...
Alibreeze:  Or murder?
Grim:  I mean, yeah.  By the way, should that guy really be updating his Simstagram on the Captain's computer?
Alibreeze:  ...probably not, but I work with idiots, so I'm just gonna choose my battles.
Grim:  Smart.
Alibreeze:  Alright, it looks like the Captain was murdered and I will not rest, I will not stop until I find out...oh, work day's done.  Guess I'll get back to this tomorrow.

Alibreeze:  K, gonna grab a few more shells and...really, Pippin?
Pippin:  What?
Alibreeze:  Not my most flattering angle, perhaps?
Pippin:  I...the scenery!  The beach and the water and the trees...
Alibreeze:  Ugh, I'm heading home...and maybe I'll invite over some company.
Pippin:  Holden?
Alibreeze:  Nope!
Pippin:  Lilith?
Alibreeze:  Nope!
Pippin:  ...you aren't...
Alibreeze:  Yep!  Everyone shows up in their swimwear!

Alibreeze:  Oooooo, Jake the muscly gardener!
Pippin:  Yeah, sadly he aged up to elder.
Alibreeze:  His muscles aged up so well!!

Alibreeze:  Wow, gardening must be such a workout, huh?
Jake:  Umm, I guess.  You could stop rubbing my arm, maybe?
Alibreeze:  I mean, I could, I guess.
Pippin:  And you could remember you have a boyfriend!
Alibreeze:  Technically, I'm a young adult and he's a teen, so that's not a legal relationship at the moment, so I'm sure any charges of cheating would not be upheld.
Pippin:  That's not how that works.
Alibreeze:  Jake, have you ever considered rocking a Speedo instead of trunks?
Jake:  Well, I...
Alibreeze:  Oh, I could help you change if you need me to.
Jake:  I...

Alibreeze:  So anyway, Jake, I was really traumatized at work.  My boss died and I suspect foul play and I just need to be held.
Jake:  Oh, you poor dear!  You sure do need to be held!
Alibreeze:  Heh heh heh.
And with that, we leave our brilliant young detective with a mystery on her hands and large, muscly arms around her body.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I love a girl who knows what she wants.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
I would like some salt and pepper with my abs Thank you very much. Sulani 5-0, I love it. Yes, I am THAT old.

Edit:

My criminal had a microphone, but yours had a Turkey baster!! That is so smooth..

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oh no, Jake! We're so disappointed that Alibreeze didn't give him a Potion of Rejuv before he became an elder.
Still, he's incredibly fit.

Holden, dear, you need to kick your game up or go work out or something...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
I love a girl who knows what she wants.

Rachel
Yeah, I had kind of planned on having Alibreeze and Holden together, but Jake is so muscly and might help lead to her having a red-haired daughter, so how can I not at least consider him?  ;=)

I would like some salt and pepper with my abs Thank you very much. Sulani 5-0, I love it. Yes, I am THAT old.

Edit:

My criminal had a microphone, but yours had a Turkey baster!! That is so smooth..
I have been planning that Sulani 5-0 joke since I first planned out the careers and towns!  So glad you enjoyed it  :=)

Oh no, Jake! We're so disappointed that Alibreeze didn't give him a Potion of Rejuv before he became an elder.
Still, he's incredibly fit.

Holden, dear, you need to kick your game up or go work out or something...
Missed opportunity to keep Jake young, but he did age up well  :=)
And yes, Holden is being just a bit outclassed in the muscle department  ;=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dyansty, 3.2-The Case of the Spouse Swap
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2020, 09:21:24 PM »
We return at last to Sulani to see the current heir to the dynasty founded by Nessy Jeong, greatest actress and most glorious dynasty founder of all time, to find young Alibreeze on patrol.

Alibreeze:  What seems to be the problem here?
Isabel (the Redhead):  She was mocking my outfit!
Mimsy:  We never showed that much skin back in my day!
Alibreeze:  Alright, let's just move along people.  I'm letting you both off with a warning, but no more of this public fighting.
And a short time later...

Alibreeze:  Alright, Mimsy, I'm really conflicted.  I want to cuff you and bring you in to the station for disturbing the peace with your public fighting again, but you aren't tangible, so the cuffs would just go through your wrists, so I am giving you an even sterner warning and I'm writing you a ticket which I am choosing to hold on to for you because, once again, you're intangible.
Mimsy:  You're tough, but fair, Officer Jeong.
Alibreeze:  Well, looks like my shift is over, but this random guy with his red hair and a mustache reminds me of another guy who had red hair and a mustache before he went grey...

Alibreeze:  Oh, hi, Jake!  You seem out of breath.
Jake:  Do I?
Alibreeze:  Yep!  Do you need mouth to mouth?
Jake:  I...

Jake:  Oh my!  You...I'm pretty old...
Alibreeze:  Pretty and old!  Now switch into your swimwear.
Jake:  ...umm, okay...?

Alibreeze:  Jake, will you and your muscly body be my husband?
Jake:  You're sure you want to shackle yourself to this broken-down old man?
Alibreeze:  And his muscly body!  Fer sher!
Jake:  In that case, yes!  Of course I will!!

Jake:  So, are we going to have a big wedding ceremony, or would you rather have a private, intimate...
Alibreeze:  Oh, we'll have lots of private intimate!  But first, you're getting a makeover!
Jake:  ...ok...

Jake:  You're sure I look ok?
Alibreeze:  Oh you look yummy!  And look what I got you as a wedding gift!

Jake:  Hey, there's enough room for two in here!
Alibreeze:  Oh, is there?  Well, how about that!  And we'll go ahead and have that wedding party afterwards.
Pippin:  You can't marry him!  He's your employee!
Alibreeze:  ...I don't even own a business.
Pippin:  Well, you'll need to fire him before you can get married.
Alibreeze:  ...is this the part where a responsible Watcher would research to figure out what bug is causing this issue?
Pippin:  Yes, I should find a responsible...I mean...I'll research that!  You kids have fun.
Alibreeze:  We plan to!
And after some fun is had, but only once since Jake is an elder, Alibreeze makes herself packed lunches for the week.

Alibreeze:  Witches never need to sleep, eat, or use the facilities!  Now, it's time to head to work.  Rest up, hubby!  We'll do another test run of the tent when I get home.
Jake:  I love you!
Alibreeze:  Yeah you do!

Suspect:  Congrats on the engagement, Officer Jeong!
Alibreeze:  Thanks!  And is this...a trout?
Suspect:  What?  That's not mine!  This must be someone else's jumpsuit!
Alibrreze:  It's a fish.
Suspect:  I swear I'm innocent!
Alibreeze:  ...fish.  Well, I'm gonna head to a crime scene.  You maybe wanna filet this and fry it up for the other inmates?
Suspect:  It's not mine I swear!
Alibreeze:  K, see ya.

Alibreeze:  Sir, are you seriously going for a swim at my crime scene?
Sir:  Sure am.  Maybe you'd like to slip your lovely curves into a bikini and join me?
Alibreeze:  Maybe you'd like me to display the numerous ways I've learned to break an obnoxious pervert's fingers?
Sir:  I'll come right out and answer your questions now.
Pippin:  She's really good at her job.

Alibreeze:  So, did you see who did this act of graffiti?
Sir:  It's a gnome with a flower, is it really that big of a...
Alibreeze:  Just answer the question, sir, and I remind you, broken fingers.
Sir:  It was a young blonde kid.  I'm sorry.  If I knew more I'd tell you.  Please don't break my fingers.
Pippin:  She is so good at her job!  And when her day of work ends, and the promised tent usage happens, she starts knocking out more of those dynasty requirements.

Alibreeze:  Karaoke night!
Alina:  This is so much better than when you dragged me to the nasty jungle!
Pippin:  It's actually talent show night and everyone was just astounded at how great Morgan's comedy routine was!

Morgan:  The duck-billed platypus is like a weird duck puppy.
Crowd:  (doesn't notice she's speaking)
Pippin:  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Oh, she's so witty!
Alibreeze:  It's nice that you're so supportive, Pippin.  Okay, gonna knock out two hours at the gym now so we can add that to the list!

Alibreeze:  Oh wow!  That gal has a side braid!  Those are super attractive, as everyone knows, and Jake and I like trying for baby a lot, and I might have a boy and I know how to cast copypasto on potions of rejuvenation, so...what's your name, lovely lady?
Lovely Lady:  I'm Jennie!
Alibreeze:  Hey, Jennie!  I might have a son as the next dynasty heir and you might be a spouse option for him.  Of course, you'll have to impress me first.
Lovely Lady Jennie:  Ooo, I'm a really good dancer!

Lovely Lady Jennie:  Disco here and dat go there!
Alibreeze:  Wow, that's really...something.  You're definitely in the running!
Pippin:  And after knocking out some more requirements, Alibreeze heads back to work...
Alibreeze:  Hey, did you ever research that employee-that-I-can't-marry situation?
Pippin:  ...I'll do that while you're at work...

Suspect:  Hey, did you and that Jake fella get married yet?
Alibreeze:  Well, we can't because there's this whole weird glitch where he's registering as an employee of mine.
Suspect:  Well, did you break up with Holden?  Having an existing boyfriend is a known cause of that glitch.
Alibreeze:  ...wow.  No.  Thank you!  I'm not even going to check what odd things you're carrying today.
Suspect:  Really?  Because I swear this rolling pin isn't mine!
Alibreeze:  I need to see my soon-to-be-ex!

Alibreeze:  Hey, Skirt!  Look at you being all grown up and stuff!
Holden:  Yep, and rocking my gym wear!
Alibreeze:  Yeah, so, remember when I said that we'd get married when we were kids and remember how we're grown now and I'm already with somebody else who is so much more muscly than you and I'm kind of already carrying his baby too and we're engaged, so...you and I can still be friends, right?

Holden:  I mean, yeah, we've been friends for as long as I can remember.  I'm sad we can't be together, and in fact, I was trying to draw your attention when I killed the police chief.
Alibreeze:  Say what now?
Holden:  Yeah, I have this evil trait, so I replaced her regular coffee with spackling compound.
Alibreeze:  ...that wouldn't work.  No one would accidentally drink spackling compound.
Holden:  Oh, then I guess I'm innocent.  Forget that confession!
Alibreeze:  K, and thanks for being so cool with all of this.
Holden:  Of course!

Alibreeze:  Though I had brought my dad along just in case you handled it badly.
Holden:  Yeah, he's really big and muscly.
Alibreeze:  Like my soon-to-be-husband!!  Party time!!!

Pippin:  So, I figured out what's causing the employee glitch.
Alibreeze:  Already got it sorted out, Pip!
Pippin:  Oh...is this the wedding party?
Alibreeze:  Nope!  Whole different purpose for this party.  Hey, honey!!!

Alibreeze:  We're having a baby!!!
Jake:  That's so amazing!!!  Wait, does that mean we aren't going to...you know...anymore?
Alibreeze:  Of course not, silly!  Need to keep those muscles toned and it's not like you have a gym membership.
Jake:  I love you!
Alibreeze:  I know.
And with the whole marriage glitch sorted out and a pregnancy announced unnecessarily at a party, we bid farewell to the descendants of the amazing and incomparable Nessy Jeong.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Wait, is THAT what causes the employee glitch thing?  Well, now I know.  Problem is, it's usually a sim who has already completed Serial Romantic, and would need to track down a lot of boyfriends/girlfriends...
It's weird, because it doesn't always happen, even if you do still have other relationships.  I've been using MCCC to marry them when they have that glitch.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Wait, is THAT what causes the employee glitch thing?  Well, now I know.  Problem is, it's usually a sim who has already completed Serial Romantic, and would need to track down a lot of boyfriends/girlfriends...
It's weird, because it doesn't always happen, even if you do still have other relationships.  I've been using MCCC to marry them when they have that glitch.

It's not that hard, @Brian_Z
Go the Relationship panel's Romance tab to check who the exes are, then create a club and them all to Da Club.  Convene!  Ask to Be Just Friends time x.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
@Pippin

Haha, I knew Holden was a the hold-up.  I still have a soft spot for Holden and his ostentatiously side-flipped hair but, wow, did Jake clean up nicely with that hair dye!
So, my favorite line in the whoooooooole update was:  "Disco here and dat go there." (although, technically, it should have been "dat go dere," lol!)
Sign me up for #TeamJennie

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Yep, fixed the issue no problem.  Glad I could help  :=)

It's not that hard, @Brian_Z
Go the Relationship panel's Romance tab to check who the exes are, then create a club and them all to Da Club.  Convene!  Ask to Be Just Friends time x.
Good advice!  I mean, I may just have a serial romantic Jeong somewhere along the line, so this is just good advanced planning  :=)

@Pippin

Haha, I knew Holden was a the hold-up.  I still have a soft spot for Holden and his ostentatiously side-flipped hair but, wow, did Jake clean up nicely with that hair dye!
So, my favorite line in the whoooooooole update was:  "Disco here and dat go there." (although, technically, it should have been "dat go dere," lol!)
Sign me up for #TeamJennie
Well, Holden doesn't get entirely neglected, as you'll see in the next update.
So glad you enjoyed the disco joke!  That was my Mom's joke from far too many years ago, and it immediately popped into my head when I got that ridiculous shot of Jennie telling a joke, but looking like she was dancing oddly.  I was worried it might not read as well as "dat go dere," but that was how my Mom delivered it  :=)
Glad you enjoyed Jake's makeover.  I think he looks quite a bit younger now, actually, but I'm very mindful of his elder status and he always rests for several hours after they are intimate.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dynasty, 3.3-The Case of the Baby Bump
« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2020, 12:32:43 PM »
When last we'd left the granddaughter of Nessy Jeong, the world's most glorious Sim, she'd shared some amazing news.

Alibreeze:  That's right, a baby!  I'm even 90% sure it's yours!
Jake:  You are such a kidder!
Alibreeze:  Well, I mean, 90% is pretty good odds.
Jake:  ...you're kidding.  Right?  Tell me you're kidding...
Alibreeze:  Oopsie!  Time for work!
Jake:  ...kidding?

Alibreeze:  GLURK!  Ohmygosh.  This may not be fun to be a pregnant cop.  Ah well.  At least it won't impact my intellect.  I mean, it's not like pregnancy brain is a real thing.
Pippin:  Actually...

Alibreeze:  Alright!  Got a hit on that APB, so time to head to Weirdland!
Pippin:  Strangerville?
Alibreeze:  That too!  Wow, pregnancy brain is apparently a real thing.  Alright, the suspect is an elder female in long sleeves.  That should be pretty easy to...

Alibreeze:  (sigh) Alright, I can rule out one out of the four.
Nalani:  Oh my, girl, you are positively glowing!
Arihi:  Looks like someone's in the family way, if you take my meaning.
Kalamainu'u:  I hate everything.
Alibreeze:  Well, the other three spoke to me, so logic dictates that the one avoiding chatting with the cop...

Alibreeze:  must be the guilty one!
Kalamainu'u:  Speaking of accusations, did you know her grandmother accused me of being a mermaid?
Nalani:  But you are a mermaid.
Kalamainu'u:  That's doesn't mean I like to be accused of it!
Alibreeze:  Let's go the the station, ma'am.

Alibreeze:  Alright, as you can easily see, we have you on surveilance footage smuggling those weird plant seeds into Weirdsville.
Suspect:  Strangerville?
Alibreeze:  That too.  We also know that you're just a minor cog in the bigger machine. 
Suspect:  I...I don't know what that means...

Alibreeze:  Who's the head of the seed smuggling shenanigans?!?!?
Suspect:  I don't want to tell you, but that alliteration was fantastic, so...it was Arihi.
Alibreeze:  Arihi?
Suspect:  The older lady with the inappropriate cleavage?
Alibreeze:  Oh, Arihi.  Okay.  You may notice that I never promised you amnesty in exchange for giving up anybody, so I guess we'll just lock you back up.
Suspect:  That seems fair.
Alibreeze:  And I guess I have to lock you up myself.  It seems like I get so little help around this station.  If only there were two of me.  Wait a minute...

Alibreeze:  My mama taught me well.

Destinee:  Hey, everybody!  I'm Destinee.
Alibreeze:  What a gorgeous clone!
Pippin:  Join me, it is your Destinee.
Alibreeze:  Way to ruin my moment, Pippin.  Ah well, work day's over, so let's knock out a dance party while spending two or more hours at the Narwahl Arms!
Destinee:  My first party?  I'm so excited!!  But...I don't actually know how to dance...
Alibreeze:  No worries!  We'll make it a wedding party!

Alibreeze:  Well, don't you clean up nicely?
Jake:  I just had the weirdest experience.  I could have sworn I just saw you heading into the dance club, but you're right here.
Alibreeze:  Oh, I might have a clone.  Maybe I should give her a makeover.
Jake:  That would really help reassure me that I don't have dimensia.

Tavi:  Oh look!  My daughter invited some potential spouses for a potentially male heir.
Pippin:  And invited you to a formal event and you wore your jammies.
Tavi:  Yeah, I'm a trend setter.  If I were Irish, I'd be an Irish setter!

Jennie:  Poke!!
Dahlia:  Umm, can you please stop poking your hand through my torso?
Jennie:  If you were a man, you'd be a Pokey Man!
Alina:  Ok, so is loser ditz girl really in the running to be a dynasty spouse and I'm a side character at best?
Finley:  I'm a clone and I still got more screen time than you.
Alina:  Gee, thanks, auntie Finley.  I feel so much better.
Finley:  You're welcome!
Aline:  That was sarcasm!!!

Jake:  In my heart, there will always and only be you, but you really need to give that clone a makeover so I don't back hug the wrong wife.
Alibreeze:  These are the weirdest vows ever!
Jake:  Fair point, but I was also just supposed to fill a friend requirement and fade into the background, so the fact that we're here anyway is beyond mind-blowing for me.  I mean, you're so vibrant and brilliant and gorgeous and have your whole life ahead of you, yet for some reason, you chose to spend whatever years I have left as my wife and that is the most incredible thing ever.
Alibreeze:  That's fair.

Alejandra:  I now pronounce you really old man and very young wife.
Alibreeze:  Thanks for getting licensed on-line so you could perform our ceremony so well and accurately!
Jake:  Maybe a touch too accurately.
Pippin:  And after the happy couple ties the knot, Destinee heads to the closet and...

Destinee:  I'm just gonna call for help now.
Pippin:  Yeah, I'm not sure why that space behind the closet is necessary, but the party isn't over yet, so...have fun!
Destinee:  (sigh) Guess I'll play Angry Llamas.
Pippin:  No worries, since we can't do a fashion show with you...

Alibreeze:  Is this really necessary?
Pippin:  But you're so pretty!!!
Alibreeze:  Ugh.  Hang tight back there, Destinee!  We'll do another outing later!
Destinee:  (muffled voice from behind the closet) K.
And ever one to keep her word, Alibreeze invites out Destinee and another Sim we've met.

Holden:  Wow, you've got  little baby bump.
Alibreeze:  Yep, I've also got a friend for you to meet.  This is Destinee.
Holden:  Wow, she looks really familiar.  I know!  She looks a lot like your mom!
Alibreeze:  Umm, ok anyway, magic time!

Pippin:  Really, Alibreeze?
Alibreeze:  What?  He wanted to be with me but couldn't...

Alibreeze: but now he kinda can!
Pippin:  This is weird.
Alibreeze:  You.  Are.  Welcome!
Pippin:  Now, let's make sure aging isn't a problem...
Alibreeze:  I gotcha.

Alibreeze:  Hey look!  Grandma still has the immortal thing.
Nessy:  Then why do I feel so old?
Pippin:  Hmm, maybe the immortal potion doesn't stop aging, just dying?
Nessy:  Awesome.  I can be old forever.  Thanks so much, Pippin.
Pippin:  I don't feel like that "thanks" was genuine, but I'm keeping it.
You willl pay for this, Pippin.  Oh you will pay!
Alibreeze:  Ooookay.  Let's knock out another dance party and two hours at the Island Bluffs.

Alibreeze:  This is for you, Pippin.
Pippin:  So kind of you!  It's not from your grandma, right?
Alibreeze:  No, it's not a cursed potion of vengeance. 
Pippin:  Ok!  ...and you brought one for Morgan?  Not that I have any reason I'd want you to...
Alibreeze:  Of course.
Jake:  Hey, Alibreeze!  Come check out the cool plant over here.
Alibreeze:  Well, he retired from gardening, but apparently just can't stop this obsession with plants.

Jake:  This bush is big enough for two!
Alibreeze:  Oh my!!
Jake:  You.  Are.  Welcome!
And so, Alibreeze stays very busy with her married life, her pregnant status, learning more magic, and being generally awesome, which she gets from her grandmother, and hanging out with her clone, but at long last, a day came when a miracle happened.

Alibreeze:  OHMYGOSH!!!  BABY'S COMING!!!
Destinee:  YES!!!!
Jake:  I...we should...and then the...because we can't...
Alibreeze:  Oh good, he's freaking out.  That does make this all easier.
Destinee:  To the basinet!!

Alibreeze:  So, if it's a boy  UNH!  I've kind of already decided he'll either marry Lilith or Jennie.
Jake:  Umm, but what if a really hunky gardener comes along?
Alibreeze:  Ooo, who'd ever marry a loser like that?  UUNHH!!!!

Alibreeze:  It's a girl!!
Pippin:  Too bad, Lilith and Jennie.
Alibreeze:  I will name her Cambrel.
And with the fourth generation of Jeongian feminine beauty introduced, we take our leave of the dynasty founded by the wonderfully talented and still incredibly oung-looking Nessy Jeong.
Jake:  ...you were kidding earlier, right?  She's mine, right?

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Not Getting Any Jeonger, A Po10 Dynasty, 3.3-The Case of the Baby Bump
« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2020, 05:24:05 PM »
Gen 4! Have you had any issues with the Detective career? I haven't played it in ages because I've heard that it's glitchy.

Jake is my favorite spouse so far. He's so sweet-and very into the wonderful Alibreeze, of course.