Author Topic: Claire Ursine's baby  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Claire Ursine's baby
« on: January 29, 2020, 10:30:57 PM »
I am playing the ursine household and claire's baby who i named jennifer is now a toddler and is about to become a child, but she won't. everytime claire picks her up and places her on the floor to transform, she drops the toddler and keeps trying but she will not become a child. so i am wondering is this yet another of the lovely glitches in this game?  thanks!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Claire Ursine's baby
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 10:39:10 PM »
This hit one of my saves when toddlers would get stuck if I didn't age them up before 9PM or something. Do you have an earlier save? I never really found another solution beyond that.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 10:41:47 PM »
While this particular issue hasn't happened to me, I have had times where I need to use reset Sim, or Reset Everything via MasterController.

I am adding a how-to link just in case you need it. :)

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 08:32:39 PM »
yes i did have an earlier save, and tried again when the day came for her to age up and it happened again. i am playing for a 3rd time but i am in the middle of a different saved game so i want to go back to claire and jennifer and hope it won't happen. i saved it because i was getting frustrated and did not want to just delete the game. so i will get back to them and see if she will age to a child. thanks!

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 08:33:50 PM »
thanks mrs. flynn, i don't have mastercontroller, but if it happens, i will try reset sim and hope it works

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 11:27:09 PM »
Have you tried changing the toddler's outfit? I've never had this particular problem, but I have had where toddlers just would not age up. That is usually caused by a bad outfit. If that doesn't work, then it's back to the drawing boards. You really should get master controller, at least the basic one. It can be a life saver from time to time.

anything