Author Topic: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31  (Read 8411 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/24
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 04:09:03 PM »
Gobias got the best deal he could ask for; the prestige of being a pollinator + fulfilling that line in his bio about liking men in some way. Pollination is pretty impersonal so hopefully no one gets angry over it anyways. In my experience it's easier to manage surrogate/donor types of situation for your immortals. The movie theatre is gonna get some use! And congrats on up to 14 useful supernaturals so far (werewolves are trickier, adult female werewolves, ifyou have any, might as well be designated elders)
Thanks to the comments of you lovely people, I discovered that it isn't necessary to be RI to try for baby in rabittholes, so I'm going the surrogate/donor way for Verona's baby, Abraham is a good guy who's going to help his two good friends start a family  ;)
With werewolves I have a mix of age and sex, the one that interests me is Miraj Alvi who was transformed as soon as he grew into a young adult, I think he's a good prospect for second gen mate/pollinator.

I'm loving this so far, Nella! It's been ages since I've read an Immortal Dynasty, and yours is delightful. In my experience, Gobias has some lovely genetics--I'm glad you're making use of him.
Thank you for your words! I love Gobias' genes, his mouth and nose particularly.

Ah! I love this! The romance! The drama! I use the rabbit hole spots almost exclusively when I pollinate (the event center in my town must have the most disgusting back rooms at this point). It's helpful when you don't want them to get romantic with the person! If you take a sim your pollinator is friend with there, tour and chose to make out, it won't cause them to become romantic interests. And you can try for baby in the same rabbit hole with no relationship change to RI. It lets them...donate to the family tree without having to get the reputation hits.

So if you want to have Abraham donate without betraying his new love or making things weird with Verona and Sunny, that's an option.

Also congrats on the supernatural sims! It's always great when a sim with lovely genetics turns long lived! Get them vampire babies!

Like I said to @Trip  thank for the tip about RI in rabbitholes, that's definitely going to help me a lot. I'm very happy with the sims that get turned into occults. The fairies are all young adults and half the vampires.
And thank you for kind words.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 1/18
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2021, 11:41:52 PM »
Hello everyone! This dynasty isn't dead. The last few days I played the challenge again and I'm really enjoying it.

Update

This chapter is full of birthdays that I didn’t celebrate, the reason was that I was being a fair watcher. Verona was the first, and her birthday took me by surprise since I had not played this game in a long time, I thought that there were still a few days until the event. She was completing an opportunity for Bella Bachelor.

Here are her young adult museum pieces.

A few days later it was Sunny and Abraham's turn, as I said before I like to be a fair watcher so I didn’t celebrate their birthday either. I never said I was a good watcher only that I was fair. Lol.

Gobias continued to experience the pollination thing. This time with Cornelia Goth, he approached to comfort her about the recent loss of her husband.

He proposed a solution for her broken heart, nothing would occupy her time more, and help her avoid thinking about her loss, that a new child to care for.

Verona decided it was time to move ahead in her relationship with Sunny.

Sunny happily agreed, they would have to wait a few days for Verona to complete her career to get married. I love this couple a lot, the girls are so cute together.

The next day, Verona maxed cooking while completing an opportunity for Jared Frio.

At the same time, Sunny was recruiting a new pollinator (and mooning about her fiancé.)

Boyd Wainwright was near 90 when arrived to the house, so he immediately he went to work on this pollination business, in the three o four days that he was in the house he had a child with Agnes Crumplebottom and one with Monika Morris.

Days later, Verona reached level 10 of the culinary career. I almost lost this shot because I had the camera positioned in front of the diner, luckily I realized in time that the woman left work through the back door.

With that requirement fulfilled, the girls were ready to marry each other. They invited a couple of friend to celebrate the day with them and I was surprised that most had taken their seats.

Sunny and Verona said their vows under the watchful eye of their guests.

I think it’s the first wedding in a long time where everything happened properly, without any problems. They cut the cake smoothly and the girls ate together at the same table.

The guests had fun dancing with each other and when it was time to leave none of them got stuck and everyone agreed that it had been an excellent party.

The perfect wedding for my girls.

Even Grim waited until the next day to take Boyd to next world, although I would have preferred for him to wait a few more hours because Boyd was trying to have his second child with Agnes. I have to verify if that single visit to the theater was enough to achieve it.

And while all this was going on, something else was happening behind the camera. Abraham kept his promise and donated his pixels so that his friend could bring out the next generation.

Nothing of importance happened during Verona’s pregnancy, except for the purchase and upgrade of Summer Hill Spring. Also, the ownership of Hogan deep-fried Diner. I still have to rename both properties.

Two days later, Verona began with the labor pains in the middle of her garden.

The next gen is a girl! Which wasn’t a surprise to me because I filled her mother with watermelons.

Here’s little Genova who is a friendly artistic burrito. Unfortunately, she didn’t inherit her mother's rainbow skin color.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 01/18
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2021, 10:16:26 AM »
I wasn't disappointed in Abraham except now. I've had my many second gen disappointments I guess but at least the rest of the genes will be cool! Now we just gotta pressure Sunny into having a baby too.

Plus I like a pollinator strategy with some unexpected individuals. Because Boyd and Susan look so much more interesting than their daughter
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2021, 06:00:13 PM »
Yes! Cute wedding and pollination! I can't wait to see how those babies turn out!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2021, 11:08:22 PM »
I wasn't disappointed in Abraham except now. I've had my many second gen disappointments I guess but at least the rest of the genes will be cool! Now we just gotta pressure Sunny into having a baby too.

Plus I like a pollinator strategy with some unexpected individuals. Because Boyd and Susan look so much more interesting than their daughter

I was hoping that at least Verona's skin color would last for a couple of generations, oh well. Sunny is making efforts towards that end.

For pollinators, I was looking for elders men who I would like their genetics in the family and when I saw Boyd I told myself he was perfect for that. Also I'm trying not to use the typical sims, that's why many of the women already have children when the game begins: Dorie Hart, Cornelia Goth, Fiona MacIrish, Claire Ursine (plus they're all supernaturals and pollinated by Gobias.  ::))

Yes! Cute wedding and pollination! I can't wait to see how those babies turn out!

They are fast becoming one of my favorite couples of all time, they are so cute together. Most of them are toddlers and children for now so I have to wait to see results, just one teenager (Serena Hart) and I must say I like how she turned out.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 01/30
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2021, 09:34:36 AM »
Update

Verona and Sunny are being proud mamas, and they have developed a competitive side to see who gets to Genova first.

Is Sunny wearing maternity clothes? Why, yes. It’s time for the second baby in this dynasty. I was hard thinking who could be Sunny’s pixel donor and in the end I decided on Hank Goddard because I want to add to the family tree sims that I don't normally use in my games, Hank is one that I pretty much leave alone, plus I think his and Sunny’s genetics would blend well.

Have here a total random screenshot. This is Serena Hart, Gobias’ first child with Dorie and my first ever pollinated baby. I like how she turned out, a lot, the blue eyes with that color hair and skin are a beautiful combination.

My girls are pretty much in love, they always seeking each other.

They are always throwing wishes to be romantic, they even had the same wishes. As I said before, they’re becoming one my favorites sims couple of all times. 

In a blink, it was time for Genova’s birthday. All three of her parents were there to celebrate it with her.

I think we have a clone.

She’s here with daddy post makeover, Genova has Abraham’s green eyes and maybe his jaw and I’m not so sure about that, the rest is pretty much Verona’s.

In other matters, Verona had a best friend status with Stiles McGraw so she had little trouble adding him to the household.

He was immediately attracted to Gobias. My dynasty is so gay and I love that for once I don’t need mods to achieve it.

The only negative thing about him is that he’s a mersim. It’s not a great problem, of course. At first I wanted to wait until he cured himself of his occult status before sending him in search of his first victim future mother of his children, but he’s already past eighty so…

His first stop was the working friends household.

Not only because there are two eligible ladies (Tori is human and Madison is a witch), but also to verify that Boyd’s last attempt to pollinating before his death has been effective.
It’s was! Here’s little Lashonda Morris, she’s a cutie.

Here’s a cute shot of Sunny’s pregnancy, I feel bad because that’s the only one I took before she went into labor.

What's better than your wife panicking for the birth of your child? Well, your best friend and father of your other child panicking too, of course! This is what happens when you raise a family with three parents. Sunny is not impressed.

Who is not impressed either is Genova, we could see her in the background judging them.

Look at her nonsense face, her parents are so overreacting.

I had to send Verona and Abraham to do other thing so Sunny could be able to go into labor in peace. The result is little Padova, a heavy sleeper artist.

If you are wondering what has been happening with Gobias that hadn’t appeared in this chapter so far? Well not much. He’s in borrowed time, past his ninety. He spends the nights in the graveyard catching deathfishes.

And the daytime playing with Genova’s toys.

To end this update, I leave you with Verona’s cooking her 75th plate of food therefore completing the last cooking challenge and supermaxing the skill. The only other thing to do to complete her requirements is to age to elder for the last museum pieces.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2021, 02:09:26 PM »
What a fun, happy update. Just happy gays and babies everywhere! I can't wait to see the babies grown up, hopefully Genova will have a bit more of her daddy. Serena is lovely! I adore her face!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2021, 04:10:45 PM »
I'm loving this! By the end of this dynasty, almost everyone in SV will somehow be related to each other and just can't wait to see all the genetics! I've never seen my sims show interest in same-sex townies and it makes me a little bit jealous tbh.
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2021, 07:06:37 PM »
This chapter left me a warm feeling :)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2021, 04:19:10 PM »
What a fun, happy update. Just happy gays and babies everywhere! I can't wait to see the babies grown up, hopefully Genova will have a bit more of her daddy. Serena is lovely! I adore her face!
Genova had a lot more of her daddy that I first thought, which make me happy. Serena is so beautiful, I'm going to use her in some way.

I'm loving this! By the end of this dynasty, almost everyone in SV will somehow be related to each other and just can't wait to see all the genetics! I've never seen my sims show interest in same-sex townies and it makes me a little bit jealous tbh.
I'm very surprised at the gay couples. Usually in a gameplay where I don't use mods it needs a little of effort on my part, but in this save I don't need to do anything, this happen naturally.

This chapter left me a warm feeling :)
:D This dynasty is in a happy place right now.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 02/14
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
Update

This was Genova reaction when her mamas told her that she had to share her room with her new sister.

As for Gobias, I decided that he should withdraw from his pollinator’s duties to spent his last days being cute with Abraham. (His last days are turning into something longer, at the time of writing this update he’s almost 100.)

Verona had the task of teaching Genova her toddler skills thanks to her family oriented trait and being the only sim in the house with nothing to do except to take care of her garden. She’s still in maternity leave.

It’s time for another birthday, Padova is soon to be a toddler.

She grew up with that horrible green-brownish what were you thinking EA hair.

So I changed her heir to match her mother’s, she inherited Sunny lavender eyes. I think she a mix of Sunny and Hank, such a beautiful toddler.

I’m so happy with this family.

I think the sisters are plotting something…

There were two more birthdays, the first was Verona’s who was alone at the time of blowing the candles, the rest of the household was having failing route problems.

Gobias and Stiles arrived in time to welcome her into elderhood. Verona wasn’t so thrilled about that.

The other birthday was Genova’s.

Her new trait is Rebellious. And I happy to see there’s more of Abraham in her.

She isn’t a clone of her mother like I assumed when she was a toddler, she still looks a lot like Verona but her color eyes and the chubbiness are from her father. Like I said, I’m happy about it.

She immediately went to her new room to learn the painting skill.

Verona, on the other hand, after having a makeover she went to pose for Abraham for her museum last’s pieces.

That same day was the first day of work after spending most of her adult life between marriage and maternity leaves.

The day after her birthday, Sunny and Abraham completed her last pieces, thus completing Verona’s museum.

When the founder of this dynasty returned from her second day of work, she went directly to the kitchen to cook a secret recipe.

And for the first time the entrance doors to the basement opened for her.

Once inside she saw another door opening.

In the room was a single table with the dish that she had prepared minutes ago, somehow it had been transported to the place. She sat at the table and enjoyed the first of several meals that will take place in there.

Then she saw a flower in the corner of the room, she picked it up and put it in her pockets. Thus becoming the first immortal.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2021, 05:41:32 PM »
Congratulations Nella and Verona! First immortal woohoo! Love the last picture of her in her top of the culinary career uniform and also the one of her holding her death flower.

Happy birthday to Genova as well - enjoy the painting little one, something tells me that you'll be painting a lot (sorry if I wrecked the surprise for her, Nella

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2021, 06:30:16 PM »
Fat sim fat sim! I love that Genova will have some heft to her! And Verona is an immortal! Congratulations!

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2021, 07:18:15 AM »
Congrats on your first immortal! The room where she had the  ambrosia looks so cool!
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2021, 01:05:14 PM »
Thank you all for the comments! Vero appreciate it very much!

Hello! I know it's been so long without updating this story. I was having problems in all my games after trying some CC. In this particular case, the game would close and take me to the desktop only a few minutes after I started playing. My solution was remove all the CC from all the games and made a factory reset. And now I testing them one by one in another game that doesn't have the HOF objective.

Update

I no longer know what to do with Gobias, I never wanted a sim in my care to die the way I want him to. I don't even feel a little bit guilty. I could continue using him as a pollinator but he already has 8 children and they seem enough to me.

Father and daughter time! The two have a wish to be friends with each other, so they spent an afternoon together trying to fulfill those wishes. They are so cute!

A close up of Padova because she’s too cute to not be included in this update. Also, I wanted to show the last shot of her I had before taking out the CC.

When I’m not controlling them, Verona and Sunny sneak around the house to spend time together. I love them so much; they’re always searching one another when they have free time.

Genova is friend with Josue Ursine, one of Gobias’ children. He has that unfortunate spot under his lip, that I already saw in some of his half siblings.

Both Abraham and Sunny aged to elder the same day. There was no birthday party because it caught me by surprise, it was a couple of months since I opened this particular save so I played the entire day without noticing it.

I sent them immediately to the wardrobe.

I wanted to dye Abe's hair like I did with Verona's, but I haven't saved it. Although white hair looks good on him.

I didn't have Sunny's color saved either (I had it before the new installation). But this was easy to fix because her daughter shares the same color, so I sent Padova to the mirror first to save the color and then I used it on Sunny.

Old age doesn’t stop Abraham and Gobias to be in love like the first day.

The one who did have a birthday party was Padova.

Her mother took her to the cake and showed her how to blow out the candles. The cuteness.

Excuse me, but here Padova is judging me for showing her before the look change. Sorry, honey! Her new trait is Photographer’s Eye.

Besides a makeover, she got a new room. The nursery will remain without changes to be used by future generations, as it is close to the Verona’s room, who loves children and is family oriented.

anything