Author Topic: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31  (Read 8413 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 3 - 03/07
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 10:41:25 AM »
A couple of weeks ago I had a problem with my laptop and I had to restore windows to an earlier point, that seemed to affect my games, two of my sims 3 folders were mixed and the back up suffered the same problem. What I could elucidate is that the meta files are missing in all of them. So I have no choice but to start again, I'm going to continue with this thread to try to recreate what happened so far.

I already started with the new game, when I have enough screenshots I add an update but in the meantime I share this:

Sunny is fast becoming my favorite, in two different saves her first interaction with Verona was flirting.

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 04/29
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 10:49:09 AM »
Sorry to hear about the saves but thankfully Sunny always makes herself present.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 10:53:13 AM »
Sunny knows what she wants and it's Verona!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 08:02:51 PM »
Update

Sunny and Abraham are again parts of this dynasty, with pretty much the same makeover as before.

This time around I’m going to save money and wait to to build the house because I want to plan it a little, so for now they’re living an outdoors life. Without Seasons it’s not really a problem.

The girls like to have fun.
The polyamory trio is being a little difficult thing in this new save, especially since Abraham rejects all the advances that Verona makes. I really want him to be the second gen’s father, thought. So for now I leave this to rest and focused in the skills, he’s again using the multitab to learn photography.

And maxed the skill before the good camera showed up in the consignment store.

Verona doesn’t have the same problem with Sunny, so at least one part of the trio is going good. For now, they’re only flirty friends but soon this’s going to change.

After Verona bought everything the consignment store could sell, several times a day for almost a week, the camera made an appearance. So Abraham made a tour around town taking those seventy-five shots necessary to complete the Photog challenge, on those trips he come across a lot of interesting things.

Jocasta, please, transform your children, specially Michael. Please, please, please.
But she isn’t the only vampire in Sunset Valley.

And finally I found the reason why Abraham rejected Verona’s flirting.

I was so excited so see the flying hearts! It's been so long since I saw this in my games without the help of mods. I generally do have sims who flirt with their same sex but normally hearts don't show up. For example, this is the Sunny's case, who when I leave her alone flirts with women (never men) but the attractive moodlet never appears. This of course puts a damper to my plans but I’m not giving up yet.
Anyway, continuing with the update, I changed Abraham lifetime wish to Swimming in Cash because he had one of the music career ones, don’t remember exactly witch. He fulfilled it in a couple of days thanks to the 75 photos (first shots with panorama and vignette make a lot of money).

For that reason, I allowed them a free night to celebrate. They ate first at the bistro.

Then to dance to The Grind. Funny note, the route pat is a little bonkers because they ran from the street at the back instead of arriving from the street at the Disco front.

Is that a fairy I see there? Yes, Ayesha Ansari and her beautiful face. Thank you game!

Once the three of them were inside, I made Verona buy drinks and then let them to their free wills.

See that wings? they're Leighton’s. Abraham was instantly drawn to him, they danced all the night.

The girls took advantage of the moment and turned the hangout of three into a date of two.

Abraham decided to leave when Leighton left the premises. I’d have liked to follow him but Abraham was already exhausted so he went home alone.

And arrived at the recently built house. I took advantage of their outing to do the construction of the outdoors and the first floor, the second for now is just an empty place with beds.

Verona and Sunny weren’t sleepy yet so they stayed a few more hours. Perfect for their fist kiss.

In the end they were thrown out of the place when it closed and, due to all the route’s issues, they arrived at their newly built home in the morning.

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/10
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 08:22:50 PM »
I'm impressed with the supernatural activity you have! I'll send good vibes for more undead Bachelors. You either get Michael or Bella's weird lips around forever.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 08:22:40 PM »
Sunny and Verona forever! And hey! 4 is more fun than 3! Or maybe Leighton will break his heart and his beloved roommates will be there to patch or back up?

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 12:58:31 AM »
What a twist! Will Leighton be moving in?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2020, 02:24:24 AM »
I'm impressed with the supernatural activity you have! I'll send good vibes for more undead Bachelors. You either get Michael or Bella's weird lips around forever.
This time around the game's giving me a lot of occult sims. I have two werewolves and a couple of witches, that now I regret having allowed because they could be long-lived now.

Sunny and Verona forever! And hey! 4 is more fun than 3! Or maybe Leighton will break his heart and his beloved roommates will be there to patch or back up?
Hmmm that's a good idea! I'm not great writing drama I like to write more about the irreverent part, that the sims give in quantity. But the patching him up sounds good.

What a twist! Will Leighton be moving in?
Not for now, he'll surely be some future husband, being a fairy young adult is sure to be. But him and Abraham going have some time of story I'm pretty sure.

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2020, 09:16:39 AM »
I've experimented with disabling witches and werewolves in dynasty saves and I didn't notice any more vampires or fairies than usual. You could experiment with curing witches to see if the game will pick a different occult state for them but it's a gamble.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 07:59:32 PM »
When I'll play in Sunset Valley again, I will look for Abraham, I don't know if it's the look you gave him but I like him very much. That hair really suit him.

I agree with Trip, I don't think enabling or disabling witches will change the amount of the other types, I think that there's a percentage of each one without correlation to others, but this is just my opinion.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 04:57:38 PM »
I've experimented with disabling witches and werewolves in dynasty saves and I didn't notice any more vampires or fairies than usual. You could experiment with curing witches to see if the game will pick a different occult state for them but it's a gamble.
It's good to know, I have never paid attention to this until now that I'm playing this dynasty, used to nraas story progression to avoid face one sims. I think I'm going to experiment with curing witches since I come across with 4 of them.

When I'll play in Sunset Valley again, I will look for Abraham, I don't know if it's the look you gave him but I like him very much. That hair really suit him.

I agree with Trip, I don't think enabling or disabling witches will change the amount of the other types, I think that there's a percentage of each one without correlation to others, but this is just my opinion.

Using him! (that sounded bad  :P). He's fast becoming one of my favorite sims in this dynasty.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2020, 12:18:59 AM »
Update

I've been seeing that other dynasties are using pollinators so I wanted to experiment with that too. I never did it before so for now I'm going to experiment with just one sim to see how it goes. So after checking all available male residents who have not been converted into occults I decided on Gobias Koffi for several reasons. One, in the week I’m in game he’s almost an elder; Two, I like his face; Three, he’s childless; Four, Abraham fell madly in love with him.

I think Abraham is only into men because I tried to make Verona and Sunny flirt with him and he rejected them several time. When I said he fell madly in love with Gobias, I really meant it. While he’s attracted to Leighton and good friends with him, Abraham never had wishes about him. With Gobias is another story, from the moment he met him he started to throw a lot of wishes, like “be friend with Gobias”, “Know two traits”, “Hang out”, etc. And autonomously flirting with him.

So the next wish didn't surprise me, I was actually waiting for it.

Obviously, I indulged him.

This is another angle of the kiss.  ;D

Verona witnessed this and didn't worry too much that the future father of her offspring was kissing someone else in from of her. Of course, there’s reason for that.

This complicates my plans a bit, but it's so much fun. I already decided that Abraham will be the father of the second generation, I want so much his genetics in the family that there’s no other option to me.
Gobias is going to help Verona with the garden, I didn’t bother with a makeover, only the hair, because he’s like 3 days to elder or less.

I kept searching for supernatural sims in the town and found a lot of them, the game keeps creating occults every day. I am so happy.

See Verona's face? That's exactly like mine every time I see a newly converted sim.

Dorie Hart is the lucky lady, along with Gobias, to be my guinea pig to try this pollination thing.

They both are childish and over-emotional so a play of tag is the perfect flirting method for them.

I felt a little bad for Gus because he was there the entire time his wife was being romanced by another sim.

There he's leaving the place thinking about the things that bother him, like the pattern on the picnic basket tablecloth.  ::). I Love the sims so much.

Gobias took Dorie to dinner under Victoria Andrews’ disapproving eyes.

After many hours together they just found they’re attracted to each other. Sims are so weird.

The night ended with a visit (or two) to the theater. I made them try for baby a couple of times because I know the chances of pregnancy in rabittholes are less than in a bed.

This came with consequences for Gobias, that I really don’t care about.

Sunny maxed sculpting and a couple of days later completed the 25 ice sculptures challenge. So things are okay in that front.

Abraham is experimenting with new forms of paintings.

I was a little worried because his painting skill bar was increasing very slowly, maybe it was glitched. He was at level 7 for a too long time (more than a week), so I changed strategies. I like to increase painting by easel while completing its challenges but I needed to thing to works so I bought the enhancing machine and that way Abraham maxed the skill.

Also, I changed two of his traits to artistic and perfectionist with the mid-life crisis reward.

Gobias aged to elder at the same time the game notified that Dorie Hart gave birth to a girl named Serena.

The next day, instead of going to meet his daughter, Gobias attended Fiona McIrish’s party.

The party was a complete success, especially because at the end of the night Fiona conceived Gobias' second child. Hopefully the baby is a vampire. I think I'll make them have a couple more kids.

And to end this update, Verona completed her lifetime wish. I wasn’t able to capture the exact moment so I added the notification to the screenshot. I'm so good editing photos lol.

End notes: Sunset Valley is turning in a supernatural town which I’m very happy about. So far I came across 4 fairies, 6 vampires, 4 werewolves, 4 witches and 1 mermaid.

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/24
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2020, 10:20:19 AM »
Gobias got the best deal he could ask for; the prestige of being a pollinator + fulfilling that line in his bio about liking men in some way. Pollination is pretty impersonal so hopefully no one gets angry over it anyways. In my experience it's easier to manage surrogate/donor types of situation for your immortals. The movie theatre is gonna get some use! And congrats on up to 14 useful supernaturals so far (werewolves are trickier, adult female werewolves, ifyou have any, might as well be designated elders)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2020, 11:33:02 AM »
I'm loving this so far, Nella! It's been ages since I've read an Immortal Dynasty, and yours is delightful. In my experience, Gobias has some lovely genetics--I'm glad you're making use of him.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2020, 12:18:25 PM »
Ah! I love this! The romance! The drama! I use the rabbit hole spots almost exclusively when I pollinate (the event center in my town must have the most disgusting back rooms at this point). It's helpful when you don't want them to get romantic with the person! If you take a sim your pollinator is friend with there, tour and chose to make out, it won't cause them to become romantic interests. And you can try for baby in the same rabbit hole with no relationship change to RI. It lets them...donate to the family tree without having to get the reputation hits.

So if you want to have Abraham donate without betraying his new love or making things weird with Verona and Sunny, that's an option.

Also congrats on the supernatural sims! It's always great when a sim with lovely genetics turns long lived! Get them vampire babies!