Author Topic: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31  (Read 8633 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 07/31
« on: February 28, 2020, 12:19:57 PM »
Hi! I discovered this forum (and its brilliant challenges) a few months ago when I started looking for sims forums in other languages, English is not my first language. I been doing some tests so I think I'm ready to start a serious attempt at the Immortal Dynasty.

Stats:

Founder: Verona Sempiternus. Immortalized at 74

Traits: Good sense of humor; Natural Cook; Family Oriented; Green Thumb; Schmoozer.
Partner: Sunny Bakshi
LTW: The Culinary Libriarian - completed
Career: Culinary - completed
Supermax Skill: Cooking - completed
Other Max Skills: Gardening
Building: Hogan deep-fried Diner - full ownership
Property: Summer Hill Springs - full upgraded
3 LTRs: Motive Movile; Born to Cook; No Bills Ever.
6 Best Friends: Emma Hatch; Jared Frio; Sunny Bakshi; Abraham Finkel; Genova Sempiternus; Molly French.
6 Opportunities: Learn a Recipe; Great Greens; From One Chef to Another; Spying on the Cuisine; A Just In Time Harvest; Excellent Vegies.
Portraits: Young Adult; Adult; Elder.
Photographs: Young Adult; Adult; Elder.
Ice Sculptures: Young Adult; Adult; Elder.

2nd Gen: Genova Sempiternus
Traits: Artistic; Friendly; Rebellious
Partner:
LTW:
Career:
Supermax Skill:
Other Max Skills:
Building:
Property:
3 LTRs:
6 Best Friends:
6 Opportunities:
Portraits: Toddler; Child;
Photographs: Toddler; Child;
Ice Sculptures: Toddler; Child;

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 01:22:53 PM »
Update 1

For this challenge I disabled seasons and into the future and decided to use Sunset Valley for two reasons, first because I want to feel comfortable and nothing gives me more comfort than this town, second because this is the world that my pc run better in multigenerational saves.
Here we have the typical screenshot of the founder next to the mailbox.

She’s Verona Sempiternus, her traits are Good sense of humor; Natural Cook; Family Oriented; Green Thumb; Schmoozer. Her LTW is Culinary Libriarian. She’s going to supermax cooking and work in the culinary career. She has pale rainbow skin, I hope it can last a few generations.

As for her name, Sempiternus is one of the results of translating to latin the word eternal, or that is what the google translator tells me, at least. Her first name is for the Italian city, which will be the subject to name the other immortals.

The first thing Verona did was go to the library to learn the first level of charisma while waiting for the homeless townies to appear. I have two of them in mind for this attempt.

Sunny Bakshi, the wiki says she’s artistic but I have verified several times that the homeless townies traits change frequently, I think it’s because of the job assigned to them by story progression. Anyway, beyond whether she’s artistic or not, I’m interested in her genetics.

The other sim is Abraham Finkel, who suddenly found himself standing in front of an empty lot and with the news that he could become the founder's husband. He and Sunny are in the same household so I took advantage of Sunny's move and took him too, that was always my plan.

The cons of homeless sims is that all the simoleons they can provide are from the things in their personal inventories, which wasn't much but just enough to make a small house with all the necessary aminities.

I didn't bother with cast since I'm going to use it when the house gets a little bigger.
So this was the first day in the Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 1 28/02
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 02:06:14 PM »
@Nella: interesting start with the two townies who are always there for us! I'm seeing more dynasties using underrated homeless sims and I'm living for it. Good luck with the rainbow skin too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 03:04:21 PM »
You little sneaky thing. I had to find out that you're in this forum by chance. More respect to your elders! Seriously, I'm glad you decided to sign up, another sims 3 fan never hurts.
Also, I saw the comment you made in my story  ::)
Good start!

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2020, 04:01:01 PM »
Homeless sims have some of my favorite genetics. There is such a treasure trove of good sims in there. I love Verona's entire name! Such an excellent name combination. I can't wait to see what happens next with your family

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 04:06:03 PM »
I haven't played TS3 for awhile, but I always enjoy reading new dynasties. Best of luck!

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 05:42:13 PM »
Wow I'm impressed with the comments this "story" got.

@Nella: interesting start with the two townies who are always there for us! I'm seeing more dynasties using underrated homeless sims and I'm living for it. Good luck with the rainbow skin too.

I wanted to use Sunset Valley but not your typical townies so there weren't many options left so I looked among the homeless. Thank you.

You little sneaky thing. I had to find out that you're in this forum by chance. More respect to your elders! Seriously, I'm glad you decided to sign up, another sims 3 fan never hurts.
Also, I saw the comment you made in my story  ::)
Good start!

I don't know what you're talking about.  :P (but love you anyway).

Homeless sims have some of my favorite genetics. There is such a treasure trove of good sims in there. I love Verona's entire name! Such an excellent name combination. I can't wait to see what happens next with your family

The first thing I thought was the last name that is what costs me the most. From there I began to think that I would do well with that and I end up liking the combination.

I haven't played TS3 for awhile, but I always enjoy reading new dynasties. Best of luck!

I tried sims 4 but I got bored too quick and my heart is with sims 3.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 05:48:46 PM »
Update 2

This update is going to be a summary of what I found entertaining in the first week of the challenge, nothing important happened but I wanted to share it.
Generally, I make sims friends before making them try any kind of romantic interaction, but as Abraham started flirting with Verona automatically, I told myself why not?

This resulted in the man rejecting the first kiss, not the finest moment of this couple (?)

Despite this and that they don’t feel attraction, they’re throwing romantic wishes for each other so for now Abraham is still in the race to be Verona's husband.
I made them the necessary makeover but keeping the look they have.

Sport clothes and long hair for Abraham and a summer dress for Sunny.

For a moment I thought Sunny had closed her eyes in the screenshot but no, it's just their shape.
On her part, Verona was very busy, first taking a job at the local diner.

I think her concerned face is for who the game is turning into long-lived occults while I see possibilities. Or maybe that gesture was because she knew what was coming after this. We need money!

She also spent a few hours tracking Emma Hatch, her boss and future recipe giver.

I think this screenshot shows what the Sunset Valley townies think they had to do when meeting dynasty founders…

Verona also started her garden.

She spent every morning buying all kinds of things at the consignment store but the advanced camera never showed up. Madison merrily watching all of this makes me believe that she has sales commission and is hiding the camera somewhere.

Sunny and Abraham also worked very hard, on the second day, she was already making ice sculptures and he was at level 4 of painting.

And this is the way the helpers basically fill their need to socialize.

And perhaps this last photo was some sort of omen, so I close this update with the following three screenshot for you to make assumptions.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 2 - 02/29
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 08:11:35 PM »
Yeah but there's still time to wait and grab fairy Iqbal (I'm JOKING he's actually perfect for Gen 2)

I have seen people makeover Sunny before and reveal her hair color. I never knew what Abraham was hiding though. I want his big nose on an heir!

EDIT: I misread everything and Team Loving Polyamorous Triad is a go! In my head at least. <3
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2020, 08:25:06 PM »
Go Sunny! Get that kiss!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2020, 03:04:49 PM »
I agree with Trip, go for the Triad! I love to see drama in other gamers households, not mine so much! @Nella , I agree with you on TS4, not my cup of tea.  I just haven't been playing sims at all lately. A needed break.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2020, 02:34:08 PM »
Yeah but there's still time to wait and grab fairy Iqbal (I'm JOKING he's actually perfect for Gen 2)

I have seen people makeover Sunny before and reveal her hair color. I never knew what Abraham was hiding though. I want his big nose on an heir!

EDIT: I misread everything and Team Loving Polyamorous Triad is a go! In my head at least. <3

I agree with Trip, go for the Triad! I love to see drama in other gamers households, not mine so much! @Nella , I agree with you on TS4, not my cup of tea.  I just haven't been playing sims at all lately. A needed break.

That's my plan, the polyamorus triad, one of the first steps is to buy for the three of them the No Jealousy reward, I hope that with that they don't need to be doing everything in secret.

Go Sunny! Get that kiss!
See the next chapter  ;)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 02:41:45 PM »
Update 3

The sink got broken so when the repairsim showed up I realized that I had the perfect pixel donor for Sunny.

She asked him to hang up and we end up losing 50 simoleons because he charged us for the job despite not having done it. Totally worth it.

For a while I thought I couldn't make my plans for this triangle work because my sims were being uncooperative.

So I let it be for a few days and dedicate myself to what I really had to do, look for occult sims. I found two new fairies.

When I saw Chris transformed into a supernatural I couldn't help but laugh loudly, even when he’s not actively sought to be part of the household it seems that he cannot escape these dynasties. A young adult turned into a fairy in the first days of the game, yeah good look not being a future spouse.

After a few days I tried again with my plan and this time I was successful. Abraham also rolled the wish to have his first kiss with Verona, so I delivered.

That same day I finally found the advanced camera for sale and, along with the multitab, I sent him to take some photos.

Which was the perfect time for another sim to have her first kiss.

When the man returned home after having increased a few levels of photography, everything seemed to be as he had left it. Out of sight out of the heart.

The next night the sequence was repeated, Abraham maxed photography while visiting different parts of town.

After the beach I sent him to the gym to take some more photos, we are aiming at 75 before he can photographs Verona, while Sunny helped the founder to eliminate the stress she had acquired during the work shift.

When I returned to the gym I found Abraham using the treadmill.

Yeah no. I like your fluffy self and want that to be inherited by the heir. So go to eat ice cream to recover the calories you lost.

That's for today, for the next update we're going to I will try to go one step further and make Sunny and Abraham also romantic interest. What can I say I am having too much fun with this.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 3 - 03/07
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 10:34:06 PM »
Triad! Yes yes yes! All the smooching! I love them all and I can't wait to see the children they raise!

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 3 - 03/07
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 10:19:29 PM »
If you're going for a poly triad, be sure to grab "Above Reproach" and "No Jealousy" for all of them! So glad to see that you're using homeless townies; the NPCs in Sunset Valley and Riverview both have very interesting genetics, but they're criminally underused.