Author Topic: Create specific dog breed in Sims 4 Xbox  (Read 2712 times)

Offline GoHeat1988

• Nooboo
Create specific dog breed in Sims 4 Xbox
« on: March 05, 2020, 09:50:27 AM »
Hi,

I have Sims 4 for Xbox with Cats & Dogs Expansion. I am trying to create a dog of a specific breed, but I cannot figure out how to choose a specific breed when creating a dog. I have seen online examples that show a curved menu next to an animal, and on this curved icon menu, a Paw Print to select a breed, but I cannot figure out how to get to that menu. I tried holding down A and moving Left Stick, pressing all kinds of buttons, etcetera, but nothing.

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this on Xbox?  I would be most thankful!

John

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Create specific dog breed in Sims 4 Xbox
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 06:18:21 PM »
Here's a video that might help give some insight on how to create the dog breed you want.

TS4 Cats and Dogs - Create a Pet - Sims 4 Console Tips & Tricks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j20Fw6LHpA

Controls for The Sims 4 on consoles
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Controls-for-The-Sims-4-on-consoles/m-p/6446759#M650

We don't have a lot of console players, but hopefully this will still help. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GoHeat1988

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 07:29:56 PM »
Thanks for the quick response, I will watch those and see what i can do  ;)

Offline GoHeat1988

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 04:39:53 PM »
FYI, I ended up attaching a mouse to the USB slot on my Xbox, and voila, I was able to click on the animal and the menu for changing breed, etc., came up. Once it did, I could then use the mouse or the controller to move around. Odd that I could never set focus on the pet with just the controller, though.   Anyway, thanks again!

anything