Author Topic: Sim lost degree, skills, and relationships! What did I do wrong?  (Read 1841 times)

Offline MoSimmer93

• Nooboo
I played on a one sim household for a lengthy amount of time. I got her through college in the doorms and then moved her into a household with her best friends. After a few days, I decided it was time for her to find her own place. When I moved her out by managing households, all of my progress on her was gone! It was as if I had just made her in CAS. Has this happened to anyone else? Did I do something wrong?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim lost degree, skills, and relationships! What did I do wrong?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 08:17:27 PM »
This sounds semi-familiar. This may not be exactly what you're experiencing, but it may be worth looking into. As it talks about playing Sims after graduating from University and moving them into their own place or in with another Sim.

If this is not what your experiencing, you may want to log into AHQ Sims 4 Bug Reports forum and post some specifics on your issue. As there seems to be a lot of issues going on with University at the moment.

[OPEN] [DU] NPC Sim stuck as "Graduate" after graduation after moving in/playing
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DU-NPC-Sim-stuck-as-quot-Graduate-quot-after-graduation/td-p/8432477
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jr29715

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 09:42:19 PM »
I have a sim (it's actually Summer Holiday).  She married, she's maxed several careers and now I thought the gal deserved a chance to go to school and check off that box.  Well, the game won't allow her to register for college.  Her spouse (a Sim I created) has been to school.  Several children have left the house, gone to school as well as come home after going to school so this is annoying.  Please advise me.
-J

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 10:31:10 PM »
This is a bug that's been happening for awhile with Sims 4 University. 

Best thing I can suggest is to log in with your Origin ID, click the Me Too button under the 1st post. And then post about your experience in the thread. 

[OPEN] [DU] NPC Sim stuck as "Graduate" after graduation after moving in/playing
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DU-NPC-Sim-stuck-as-quot-Graduate-quot-after-graduation/td-p/8432477

If this isn't quite what you're experiencing, please create your own report on the Sims 4 Bug Report forum with as much detail as possible.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything