Author Topic: EA gave me wrong game for my code  (Read 1932 times)

Offline MountainMamaMSB

• Nooboo
EA gave me wrong game for my code
« on: May 16, 2020, 10:55:31 PM »
I am trying to install two stuff packs...Monte Vista and Hidden Springs. I can't do it through Origin and the CD's will not install them. Finally an EA screen popped up for me to put my code in. The Monte Vista went through and I got a download for it. Finally, after several tries, it says it is installed, but it does not show up in Origin. Then I tried to register Hidden Springs. EA accepted it but gave me another download of Monte Vista.

How can I get the extra Monte Vista off of my account and get Hidden Springs instead?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: EA gave me wrong game for my code
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 11:08:14 PM »
I'm sorry, we can't help with account issues. You will need to contact EA's customer service to see if they'll be able to help.
- https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

If you're having issues with store content, we have a post that explains how to install and gives some troubleshooting tips.

How To: Download and Install Store Content
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg437664#msg437664
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 11:43:18 PM »
Something similar happened to me. I had to contact EA directly about it. They eventually got it sorted. So, Customer Service at EA would be your best bet as well.

Offline Simsgeek4

• Nooboo
  • Hey Guys, I am Sven and i am from Germany. (:
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 04:10:15 AM »
Hey maybe a bit too late, but i just wanted to share with you that something like that happened to me before. I eventually fixed it by messaging EA. After a few E-Mails they reverted my used code and gave me a new one. Took some time though because the Support is not that fast :D. But at the end everything was fine for me. So you might just have to message them. Hope you have your right code now! Have a good one (: