Author Topic: Bundles and/or cd keys  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
Bundles and/or cd keys
« on: June 07, 2020, 08:28:33 AM »
Hi all,

I am debating buying the Eco Lifestyle pack but would prefer to get it in a bundle - does anyone know when the pack would be included in a bundle (I.e. in a month or so).

In addition however I have seen the pack advertised by a company called CD Keys (there seems to be other similar ones too). Has anyone actually bought a pack off here? I take it that it is legal and fully functions? It’s over £10 cheaper on there than direct from Origin.... how is that possible?

I don’t have a lot of spare money as currently on maternity leave so any savings would be great.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Bundles and/or cd keys
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 09:51:21 PM »
I don't know when a bundle with this pack in it will be available.

I've read good and bad things about that company and same with similar companies. It may be best to wait for a sale if you're unsure or don't have the money to purchase right now.

EA is known to block game codes that come from 3rd party sellers or unauthorized sellers.

If you purchase games through any unauthorized sellers, you will need to work with them to get a refund for the game, as EA can not help with this.

The page linked below gives information about where to buy and a list of trusted and authorized sellers.

Where to buy EA PC digital download games
https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TomasGrizzly

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 02:50:45 AM »
If you mean the 'build your bundle' on Origin, that's usually within 24 or 48 hours after the pack launched in the last region. You usually have to manually clear Origin cache for it to allow it to be bundled.

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 03:17:30 PM »
Apologies MrsFlynn and @TomasGrizzly, I didn’t realize anyone had replied!

I just ended up buying it from Origin as soon as it was out  ;D I thought seemed a bit good to be true so didn’t trust it.

Thank you for the responses though.

anything