Author Topic: [BUG] Eco Footprint Reset to Neutral  (Read 1705 times)

Offline retroberrii

• Nooboo
[BUG] Eco Footprint Reset to Neutral
« on: June 13, 2020, 05:22:24 PM »
I think there might be a bug causing eco footprint to reset to neutral when you leave your lot. After nearly two full seasons of work I managed to get Port Promise up to a green eco footprint. It stayed that way for like 3 days, during which I also began the Green Initiatives in Port Promise NAP. At this point though both of my sim's in laws died within a day or two of each other, and I went to their lot to see if the urns could be recovered, and when I came back I was informed the footprint was neutral again and the bar dropped from full green to both sides empty in only a few in game hours. I spent several more days on hyper drive trying to get it up again not understanding why it dropped out of nowhere. I renovated my house, and also every other building to have as much green footprint as possible, and finally after essentially filling my yard with wind turbines and dew collectors the arrow finally turned green again and the bar started filling. The next day I went to the Romance Festival, and when I got back it was back to neutral and dropped to empty again. Has anyone else experienced this, and did you find a work around for it?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: [BUG] Eco Footprint Reset to Neutral
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 05:57:35 PM »
This has been reported as a bug:

[OPEN] [ECO] Issues with Eco Footprint Changes
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-Issues-with-Eco-Footprint-Changes/td-p/9180818

Sign in with your EA account, click the Me Too button under the first post and optionally, share your experience with the bug by clicking the reply button.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.