Author Topic: Office for PI career  (Read 3079 times)

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
Office for PI career
« on: June 24, 2020, 03:23:06 PM »
Hello.  I recently started playing the Private Investigator career in Ambitions.  I know it is not a big money-maker, but that's ok since my Sim went into the future, received lottery info and won a large amount of simoleons when he returned to the present.  Anyway, my question is this:

After solving some cases, my Sim received a frosted door.  I am assuming that a Sim can have his/her own office.  Do I create an office on an unoccupied lot?  When an office is created, does the PI Sim get visitors at the office with cases? Does the PI Sim have to be at the office to receive cases?

Please advise.  Thanks in advance.

Skip 

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Office for PI career
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 03:38:11 PM »
There isn't a functional office with the PI profession or meeting with potential clients anywhere, you just get a cool door and the same ways of getting PI jobs. There's nothing stopping you from building an office if you want to though, even if it isn't functional. It might be best suited as a home office/study though. Your choice.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline skipsmooth

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 04:12:03 PM »
Good advice, Trip.  Thanks.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 08:44:31 PM »
A few fellow forum members and I did a play through of this career last year.

If memory serves me correctly, you can get cases from the police station or via a computer. I can't remember if you get daily notices of jobs or not. *Blush* Like you can for other Ambition careers.

Here's a post Play and I put together of links, tips and info. :)

Links and Tips/Information
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30642.msg490343#msg490343
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *