Author Topic: Teen kicked out of Drama Club and can't rejoin  (Read 2129 times)

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
Teen kicked out of Drama Club and can't rejoin
« on: July 17, 2020, 01:53:22 PM »
I had a teen on the cusp of level 4 in the drama club. He upstaged the teacher and got kicked out. The option to join an after school activity is no longer listed for himself or his mom.

I did some digging around and some folks said it was a conflict with MCCC. So I removed it from my game and the problem persist. Any other ideas? The only other clue is that he is a mermaid and since the last patch, my mermaids have been acting funny (weird stuff like disappearing tails).

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Teen kicked out of Drama Club and can't rejoin
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 02:29:27 PM »
If you haven't, delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder in Documents. This helps remove any traces of the mods or cc that were previously installed.

I did find this report. I don't know if this is similar to the issue you're experiencing or not.

[NEEDS SAVES] [GF] Can't participate in Drama Club Performance/no award
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-GF-Can-t-participate-in-Drama-Club-Performance-no/td-p/7273859

If it's not, please go to the AHQ Sims 4 Bug Reports board and report it.

Sign in with your EA account, click the New Topic button, up near the top of the board, to make a new report.

There's a few reports on mermaids with missing tails. I am not sure which would help best. So you may want to search on that yourself if you find that none fit what you're experiencing, then report the issue.

Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
Re: Teen kicked out of Drama Club and can't rejoin
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 02:50:39 PM »
Thanks MrsFlynn - I deleted the localthumb and still no dice. I'll head over and report the bug to EA.

As far as the tail goes I got that "fixed" - just wasn't sure if mermaids acting weird was the common thread or not. For anyone who needs it, the "fix" is going to CAS and selecting another tail.   

Thanks again!

anything