Author Topic: No more party invites?  (Read 5555 times)

Offline Persil

• Nooboo
No more party invites?
« on: July 22, 2020, 12:09:54 PM »
Hi!
I've been playing the Sims 4 on and off since it's premiere. I start to enjoy it more but I cannot keep up with the patches and what exactly changes (even with reading Carl's guide  ;D).
I remember that Get Together introduced ghost/bears and dance parties that my Sim got phone invitations for quite often in the past. I'm now playing on the newest patch, one generation passed and no invites or info about them in the calendar   :'( I couldn't find anything on the web about this, has it been removed? Maybe the frequency has changed?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: No more party invites?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 12:28:04 PM »
I've tried to search on this issue myself and am not finding anything on it currently being an issue or a bug.

If you feel it is, please make a report about it on the Sims 4 Bug Reports Board. Give as much detail about the issue as possible to help with troubleshooting.

AHQ Sims 4 Bug Reports Board
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Sign in with your EA account, click the New Topic button, up near the top of the board, to make a new report.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Persil

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:21 PM »
I sure will but first I wanted to check if anyone has the same "problem" / feeling as me

I've tried to search on this issue myself and am not finding anything on it currently being an issue or a bug.

If you feel it is, please make a report about it on the Sims 4 Bug Reports Board. Give as much detail about the issue as possible to help with troubleshooting.

AHQ Sims 4 Bug Reports Board
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Sign in with your EA account, click the New Topic button, up near the top of the board, to make a new report.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 01:05:15 PM »
I think they cut back on the party invitations in one of the patches. But if you have Get Famous, and your Sim develops a great reputation, you may start getting invitations again. And welcome to the forum!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 02:45:35 PM »
Yes, they cut the frequency of those invitations down, but they still happen.  They wanted to reduce the amount of spamming you get, and also make room for the new random calls they introduced.  I just had an adult invite my teen to a popup rave-- at 11 pm, on a school night.

Offline Persil

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 07:34:04 PM »
So lame! They exchanged it for prank calls  >:( I was enjoying those rave nights in Windenburg ruins after 1 am at workday  :P or cool bear parties out of nowhere! Well anyway, good to know it's not a bug!

Yes, they cut the frequency of those invitations down, but they still happen.  They wanted to reduce the amount of spamming you get, and also make room for the new random calls they introduced.  I just had an adult invite my teen to a popup rave-- at 11 pm, on a school night.

Offline Persil

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 07:35:26 PM »
So maybe reputation plays a part in it! I need to try to get it better and then maybe those fabulous invites come back. Good to be here  ;D

I think they cut back on the party invitations in one of the patches. But if you have Get Famous, and your Sim develops a great reputation, you may start getting invitations again. And welcome to the forum!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RoseQueen

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 04:23:13 AM »
The same is happening in my game. I loved the invitations and after the last update I don't receive any more.