Author Topic: Sim keeps being unable to click on themselves  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Sim keeps being unable to click on themselves
« on: September 01, 2020, 07:01:51 PM »
In my immortal Dynasty, my current heir had recently started to be unable to click on herself to do self interactions. She can do everything else just fine and interact with others and others can interact with her. And it seems to go away after about a day in game, but then it comes back pretty quickly as well

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Re: Sim keeps being unable to click on themselves
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 10:39:00 AM »
Update. I tried logging on today to play a little and the game is now even weirder. The map icons no longer show up (no location buttons or markers of where my sims are)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »
Have you tried resetting your Sim?

Reset Town, Individual Sims and/or Evict Household
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20732.msg401812#msg401812

I'm not sure what else is allowed to do if you're playing buy the dynasty rules. You may need to contact Trip for some specific advice if resetting doesn't work.

The map icons no longer showing. The only way I know of to fix that is via Nraas MasterController. However, it looks like there are other tips in a thread at AHQ.

Sims 3 Map Icons/Tags Not Appearing
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-3-map-icons-tags-not-appearing/td-p/334102
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 01:21:30 PM »
Resetting the still didn't work and none of the dynasty legal options in that thread helped with the map icons do it looks like I will need to contact Trip

anything