Author Topic: Small Problems With My Game With Eco Life  (Read 1736 times)

Offline owlsight

• Llama Wrangler
Small Problems With My Game With Eco Life
« on: October 05, 2020, 04:30:12 PM »
The whim to have a club gathering does not work.   This is annoying because my sims keep wanting to have a club gathering.  They belong to two clubs, and they apparently don't know they have had a club gathering. I have at least one club gathering a week for both clubs.  It is only worth 25 points, but it's not the points that matter.  I basically want them to get credit for having the club gathering so I can stop getting the curious about clubs moodlet, and stop the phone calls from club members who say we have not had a club gathering in awhile. 

Watch Movie with does not work. Losing the watch movie interaction with is annoying to me because when socializing it is hard to keep the visiting Sim in one place long enough to have a conversations. Watch movie used to keep the visiting sim from wandering all over the house.  Now the visiting sim just wanders all over the house, playing at the robotics station, playing on the computer, and drawing on the easel. So for now I have them playing chess. 

I am also having problems with the knitting pack.  The aspiration does not work.  It's broken.  Where do I post about the knitting pack?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Small Problems With My Game With Eco Life
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 04:33:33 PM »

Knitting pack is a stuff pack, questions about it and other stuff packs can be asked in the Sims 4 Gameplay Board.
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?board=65.0

I am also having problems with the knitting pack.  The aspiration does not work.  It's broken.  Where do I post about the knitting pack?
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 05:08:21 PM »
I searched on the Curious About Clubs moodlet. It's been a reported issue. However, there doesn't seem to be a work-around for it that I see.

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Curious About Clubs moodlet After Sim Leaves Club
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GT-Curious-About-Clubs-Moodlet-After-Sim-Leaves-Club/td-p/8757299

There are a few more posts about the Curious About Clubs moodlet starting with the one linked below.

[ARCHIVED] Issues with moodlets
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ARCHIVED-Issues-with-Moodlets/m-p/6074569#M49202
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 10:33:15 PM »
I am curious if you have any mod or CC in your game?

Offline owlsight

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 11:02:21 AM »
I have clothes, hairs, make up, jewelry, shoes, and objects from Around the Sims 4 and at TSR. 

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 10:51:41 PM »
It's been awhile since your first post and there's also been a couple/few game patches released since then as well.

Do the issues still occur when you've removed your mods and deleted the localthumbcache.package file from The Sims 4 folder, in the Documents folder? - [\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4] -- This helps with clearing out some of the gameplay bugs

In the post below is some information why the above is important.

Sims 4 - How-To: Fix Problems with Mods/CC
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=25031.msg426156#msg426156

If you're still having issues even without mods/cc installed please explain the issue so we can better help you.

anything